Tall, fit NT HTNs have the highest body counts among all men.

Why do girls choose HTNs over Chadlites/Chads?

• Total voters
But why do foids choose them over actual Chads?
cuz htns look approachable and have friendly faces compared to chads who look constipated all the time due to their jaw and eyes

Stop memeing and please answer the question (of course outliers within each looks category exist but that's the pattern I've observed)

Gay men have bodycounts in the hundreds on average. A true Chad has as much access to easy sex as a gay man does. Why would their bodycounts be lower?

no it’s just that chad/chadlites are super rare

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes, you heard that right. Not even Chads come close.

I remember having a discussion with a couple of users on here (including one guy who knew Matthew Noska) who was facially Chad and had a small group of Chadlite/Chad friends with special interests; he said that Chads and Chadlites tend to have much lower body counts than tall, fit white HTNs, but only towards HTBs+ they have feelings for. All of them had body counts in the single digits and they were in their 20s.

Another user in the US also said it's the tall white WASP HTNs that have the highest body counts and not Chads.

Men that women post in these "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups that Mum infiltrated tend to be MTN-low HTN facially.

Someone else also said that they knew someone in a prestigious field that required a university degree, that also worked as a part-time MM and was facially Chadlite/Chad. He said his body count was 2 (including the HTB/Stacylite woman he ended up marrying in his mid-late 20s). Same person said the guys who were destined to be "forever bachelors" and had high body counts (some as high as triple digits) were moderately attractive, tall, fit-muscular white men with university degrees.

@Niklaus Mikaelson also has a high body count (mid-double digits) and is facially HTN-Chadlite old money pheno. A LOT of girls hit him up in DMs and on Tinder.

This also matches up with my observations: out of the university alumni I knew about from friends, acquaintances, mutuals (I peeked at their social medias and anyone associated with them) those who were facially Chadlite/two Chads were either married with children in their mid-late 20s or were in strong LTRs, typically with MTB-high HTB women. Those who appeared to have a slayer lifestyle "with the lads" were again, tall, muscular white strong MTNs-HTNs.

Girls often seem to get upset over some tall white MTN/HTN that's NT who pumped and dumped them; both IRL and on TikToks; the "hot guy" they described ended up being some tall athletic MTN-HTN JFL.

My body count is also very low (1). At uni girls would sometimes compliment me for my looks/some part of my features but I can only recall about 3 girls aggressively flirting with me, with 2 wanting to hookup. Mind you I'm not the best-looking guy on the city/planet despite being rated a chadlite (to me the autistic PSL scale means nothing).

Here's my reasoning for why it seems tall HTNs seem to have higher body counts:
  • Girls feel less insecure with choosing a HTN than a Chadlite or Chad because they feel he's more likely to commit than a Chadlite or Chad, even if they are more LTR-minded
  • The girls also assume that Chadlites/Chads will have very large social media followings (not all of them do because not all want fame) and hence would feel that they'd have lots of girls in their DMs even if they don't have social media/have low social media presence.
  • Girls look for appeal rather than facial aesthetics; they'd take a tall HTN with let's say, the old money pheno (or the RTT pheno if in the UK) over an average-height Chad with no aesthetic that girls actually like (e.g. plainly dressed and poor posture, or Elias de Poot school shooter pheno).
What do you think?

Other interesting threads:
I’m a university educated tall white muscular MTN and have a large body count. I got outslayed by my RTT peers who were facially better looking though. The few Chads I know also don’t have huge body counts but they also never had to try and got the prettiest girls in school by default so I guess they never valued pussy as much as the rest of us.

• +1
I’m a university educated tall white muscular MTN and have a large body count.
If you don't mind what is it?
I got outslayed by my RTT peers who were facially better looking though.
They were the ones who slayed the most where I live JFL.
The few Chads I know also don’t have huge body counts but they also never had to try and got the prettiest girls in school by default so I guess they never valued pussy as much as the rest of us.
By pretty do you mean looksmatched? Where I live the few Chadlites/Chads were mostly with foids in the HTB range jfl.

Gay men have bodycounts in the hundreds on average. A true Chad has as much access to easy sex as a gay man does. Why would their bodycounts be lower?
Sometimes they choose not to fuck anything that moves

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
  • JFL
cuz htns look approachable and have friendly faces compared to chads who look constipated all the time due to their jaw and eyes
Caged IRL

If you don't mind what is it?

They were the ones who slayed the most where I live JFL.

By pretty do you mean looksmatched? Where I live the few Chadlites/Chads were mostly with foids in the HTB range jfl.
Lost count after 30 or so. My estimate is a lot higher but people don’t believe it anyhow so I usually tell people it’s 30.

The Chad track and field superstar at my high school met the prettiest girl in school like first week and they stayed together the whole time. I was more blue pilled back then so maybe she wasn’t all that pretty.

• +1
Lost count after 30 or so. My estimate is a lot higher but people don’t believe it anyhow so I usually tell people it’s 30.
Meanwhile I'm facially chadlite (rated) and my body count is very low (1)
I'm 25 years old
The Chad track and field superstar at my high school
Who did they look like roughly?
met the prettiest girl in school like first week and they stayed together the whole time. I was more blue pilled back then so maybe she wasn’t all that pretty.
So she's probably a HTB maybe a low stacylite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Meanwhile I'm facially chadlite (rated) and my body count is very low (1)
I'm 25 years old

Who did they look like roughly?

So she's probably a HTB maybe a low stacylite.
I was out partying two to three times a week, always going to parties, always traveling around the county to party at some guys parents summer house etc. Was hard not to get laid. Literally had girls from the party just slide down next to me while I was crashing on a couch to fuck me. Like I literally didn’t try at all. I was just NT and partied hard not worrying about getting pussy.
Only once I left that life did I have to start trying, but Tinder saved me.

I was not some slayer but I was out there playing the field all the time.
In fact, had I been more confident I could have fucked a lot more but at the time I didn’t realize the genetic gifts I had received and thought I was below average. (Even though my friends nickname for me was that of a famous male model) but I still thought I was kind of ugly.

• +1
I was out partying two to three times a week, always going to parties, always traveling around the county to party at some guys parents summer house etc. Was hard not to get laid. Literally had girls from the party just slide down next to me while I was crashing on a couch to fuck me. Like I literally didn’t try at all. I was just NT and partied hard not worrying about getting pussy.
Only once I left that life did I have to start trying, but Tinder saved me.
Do you think if you were chadlite or chad facially you'd have more lays?
I was not some slayer but I was out there playing the field all the time.
In fact, had I been more confident I could have fucked a lot more but at the time I didn’t realize the genetic gifts I had received and thought I was below average. (Even though my friends nickname for me was that of a famous male model) but I still thought I was kind of ugly.
What model was it?

I’m a university educated tall white muscular MTN and have a large body count. I got outslayed by my RTT peers who were facially better looking though. The few Chads I know also don’t have huge body counts but they also never had to try and got the prettiest girls in school by default so I guess they never valued pussy as much as the rest of us.
Where are you from? If this is RTT I’m guessing it’s UK

Actual chads with Instagram clout outslay them

• Hmm...
Dnrd but title describes my life

B a s e d

• +1
@cyberpunk2075

Chads are selective they don’t date htbs or lower

• Hmm...