Unpopular opinion: Phenotype is stupid unless you are asian or super curry.

socialmediaisbad

socialmediaisbad

Iron
As long as you got some whiteish features, can grow facial hair, and got good hair, structure... you will slay. This is why light, medium paki’s dominate. Also why North Africans dominate/ Pharaoh blood high T and slave muscle SMV. These are the superiors. Obviously nords, Irish got the benefits but the others aren’t fcked as much as people think.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 3195 and 11 others
As long as you got some whiteish features, can grow facial hair, and got good hair, structure... you will slay. This is why light, medium paki’s dominate. Also why North Africans dominate/ Pharaoh blood high T and slave muscle SMV. These are the superiors. Obviously nords, Irish got the benefits but the others aren’t fcked as much as people think.
I love pharaoh

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and socialmediaisbad
phenotype is somewhat stupid, ethnicity is not though

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and socialmediaisbad
spam in success section
EFDB3FF7 1AD2 4312 97E4 82EAF5D65D0F

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Krezo, Deleted member 4887 and 7 others
If you're lightskinned curry you'll do well

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Keep motherfucking coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 3195, randomguy1235 and 6 others
false. i bone wise mogs most people, by very far, even my eye area overall is above average. I only have two average-below average features : tip of nose and mouth wideness.
and yet i believe pheno is what matters more and i will be considered less gl compared to most white guys despite not even looking that ethnic - not curry, or rice, or black.
I'm a fatcel so maybe this could change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 685
false. i bone wise mogs most people, by very far, even my eye area overall is above average. I only have two average-below average features : tip of nose and mouth wideness.
and yet i believe pheno is what matters more and i will be considered less gl compared to most white guys despite not even looking that ethnic - not curry, or rice, or black.
Just get hazel/green lenses and fix your nose and mouth and you're good to go

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
you look like an arab terrorist and you say phenotype is useless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 5393 and 3 others
Hmm. Do you mog me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
@Unmoggablegingercel

Just get hazel/green lenses and fix your nose and mouth and you're good to go
need to ascend soon tbh. Hazel will fit me more.

you look like an arab terrorist and you say phenotype is useless
Bruh you’d rate this guy high just cause he’s pale af:

Guarantee it

Attachments

• 8DA2D77E-8189-4E7E-8C19-E45FDF0D7BA1.jpeg
    8DA2D77E-8189-4E7E-8C19-E45FDF0D7BA1.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 44
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3043
At the end of the day, people usually confuse phenotype with coloring, and yes coloring matters, for the people that talk about phenotype, they dont seem to understand that to fundamentally be attractive, let alone very high PSL, the facial features you have and the way they go together have to fall within a certain range. If you have a "bad pheno" you are most likely just ugly, same way if someone is GL they have a "good pheno".

You need a certain range of features to be good looking, and the more GL someone is the closer they are to a small range of "ideal faces" like how we have PSL gods.

There are two phenotypes in a nutshell, incel pheno and chad pheno, with there being a wider variety of features and combinations that can be incel.

Ethnicity and Coloring matter sure, but ethnicity is more of an SMV thing and not looks, OP is portugese but people here think he's a turk, if I made a tinder profile using OP's pics, not changing his face, and had one where I said he was Pakistani, and one where I say he's Portugese which he is, I don't doubt the portugese profile would do better easily.

Phenotype is just a "filler word" the same way people throw around the word Harmony when they aren't able to explain what someone is lacking.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and diggbicc
So is my pheno bad? I’m confused

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 3043
i was already very high T. Mirin your longevity, you'll last more.

true, or at least be in a good tier phenotype. After that it"s mostly a matter of features.
My pheno is god-tier and it's halo me hard even if my bone strcuture is average

• +1
Partly cope tbh, I have a friend who doesn't really have any outstanding psl-features but his pheno is godlike and therefore a lot of girls want his dick. There are some things that just can't be explained with psl-ratios or anything like that; like pheno or harmony, and the importance of these shall not be underestimated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and 5'8manlet
OATH
I have slayer bones gymceled but pheno is limiting me hard

Attachments

• me.PNG
    me.PNG
    267.2 KB · Views: 41
  • image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 685 and EthnicelAscension
Oof well. It’s over I guess

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
  • +1
white tan pheno or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
tbh, if everything else is average tho so not recessed.
yes I mean if you are average but you good eyes and pheno you are good to go

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
I have incel phenotype

THIS ISNT OPINION, ITS FACT

• +1
Reactions: socialmediaisbad
I have North Indian caucasian phenotype