Upcoming smackdown and upcoming feuds

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
@Thompsonz was too much of a pussy to tell you all this idea of his so I will do it word for word. Get ready.

“fuck you and your kozner
i will betray buckchadley, i pretend to be his friend

smackdown night we walk , he gives a promo he says we gonna punk The demolish squad (vermilioncore and kozner) then he ends the promo. Music plays we stand together, being chad as fuck , raise our hands then i punch him and the balls and give him a stunner
he lays unconscious i pick up the mic and say that my new tag team partner is @
PearlHandledDeck
@PearlHandledDeck and his music plays and we prepare to fight you punks at the extreme rules

then the week before the extreme rules, pearlhandleduck gets the news that i slept with his mother . DAMN! PG STOPPED? yes no more pg, attitude era shit
he gets mad at me shoot a promo at backstage and @
Preston
@Preston (vince ) splits us and asks us to calm down because we have to fight for tag team .org championship title next sunday night
brutal occurence, kozner doesnt like that he is outshined by you he feels like marty jannety and you shawn michaels. You argue all the time, you cut a promo and then you give him a chokeslam
Preston announces that .org interconinental title is vacant because oldvirgin deleted his account, and FATAL FOUR WAY match at the extreme rules for the intercontinental title

kozner vs thomspon vs vermilioncore vs pearlhandleduck”

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 17763, Clark69 and 5 others
@buckchadley31 @Preston @PearlHandledDeck @Kozner

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
this one a mid
3/10 essay
work harder next time dmitrij

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
Don't leak dms you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 13332
Niggas be like “wtf is extreme rules? Smackdown?” They don’t know. Sad shit
tf is an attitude era?
this nig should change his attitude towards women maybe it would get him a pussy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 13332
Don't leak dms you faggot
I promise you that if I`m going to rope soon (very probable) I`m coming to Belarus first and putting you on the worst gore site online.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Toth's thot
I promise you that if I`m going to rope soon (very probable) I`m coming to Belarus first and putting on you on the worst gore site online.
You won't do shit and belarus is not easy to visit for a foreigner especially now

• JFL
You won't do shit and belarus is not easy to visit for a foreigner especially now
I`m both smarter and stronger. Say what? You`re done. Muh not easy to visit. I`m starting my research.

• +1
That slavic nig @Thompsonz is still on my ignore list jfl
If you see this, kys bitch ass nigga

• JFL
  • JFL
That slavic nig @Thompsonz is still on my ignore list jfl
If you see this, kys bitch ass nigga
You are a sheep always with the crowd little bitch:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
You are a sheep always with the crowd little bitch:ROFLMAO:
Zelensky will soon raid Russia and Ukrainian fags will be knocking down your door to curb stomp your small cuck skull

I fucking hate WWE. My dad tried to get me into it and I started watching and got confused as fuck I asked my dad ''Dad, why the punches don't connect?'' he told me son, this is not real it`s a show. I told him that it sucks. He introduced me to the UFC and I got hooked. Muh punches in the air :forcedsmile: gay show with gay characters. They 100% fucked each other behind the sets.

• +1
Zelensky will soon raid Russia and Ukrainian fags will be knocking down your door to curb stomp your small cuck skull
Bruh, delusional
I bet million you didn't know who zelenski is couple months ago and now you are expert in eastern Europe geopolitics

Whoever wins MITB have a one time chance of cashing in at fucking Stephanie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 13332
I fucking hate WWE. My dad tried to get me into it and I started watching and got confused as fuck I asked my dad ''Dad, why the punches don't connect?'' he told me son, this is not real it`s a show. I told him that it sucks. He introduced me to the UFC and I got hooked. Muh punches in the air :forcedsmile: gay show with gay characters. They 100% fucked each other behind the sets.
Shut up faggot innit
WWE is entertainment. Lots of badass shit and storylines. Movie shit.

Ufc is gay barbaric 1500s shit. How low IQ does someone have to be to risk their lives and bodies being beaten the shit out of in painful ways? WWE niggas are smart. Fake it and still get paid a lot of money!!!! Damn they’re smart

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acee and Deleted member 15827
WCW

World curry Wrestling

I salute Russia. No need to get biased over one faggot. Russia had to denazify these sick puppets :)

• Woah
Shut up faggot innit
WWE is entertainment. Lots of badass shit and storylines. Movie shit.

Ufc is gay barbaric 1500s shit. How low IQ does someone have to be to risk their lives and bodies being beaten the shit out of in painful ways? WWE niggas are smart. Fake it and still get paid a lot of money!!!! Damn they’re smart
You got it wrong. UFC fighters are acting stupid for my entertainment. WWE fags acting ''smart'' for their own gain alone and your delusional brain is cheering over faggots throwing fake punches. OMG HE SAID THE LINE! HE SAID THE LINE! not to talk about the gay crowd each time.

OMG the undertaker! He`s gonna take him to the under world? yippie! Can`t wait for the next line

Meanwhile me on the UFC channel seeing broken skulls and blood :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 15827 and Vermilioncore
UOMG the undertaker! He`s gonna take him to the under world? yippie! Can`t wait for the next line

Meanwhile me on the UFC channel seeing broken skulls and blood :forcedsmile:
You a big shot now you think you Satan's son huh?
Until you see him face to face and then he drag you under

No More Reaction GIF by WWE

• +1
thompsonz origin story, except for the having a dad part

• JFL
Reactions: Acee