UPDATE: called to office regarding oneitis

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
bro ur not a loser, dont quit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2810, ChoSeungHui and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
Dear OP,

Thanks for the laugh you dumb fuckin dummy.

Yo dearest nigga from the streets,
OOGABOOGA

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Petsmart, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Is this your first oneitis OP?

I remember my experience with my first and second oneitis in HS were absolute shit tbh

it is what it is
before this girl I've only had 2 crushes (one at age 11 and the other at age 14), and I don't consider her a crush, rather my oneitis since I am way more obsessed and in love with her than any girl before

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, onnysk and Short Ugly and Brown
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Be_ConfidentBro, Cody and 5 others
Conversationless
I never had a conversation with a girl my age that's not a work task or school mandatory stuff.
how the fuck do you get that far deep in the basement?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Conversationless
I never had a conversation with a girl my age that's not a work task or school mandatory stuff.
Just approach bro. It’s not gonna get you laid but you can at least knock off a letter if it makes you feel better. While you’re at it act like a homo and give her a hug when you say bye

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3902, Cody and 1 other person
how the fuck do you get that far deep in the basement?
I live in social isolation since I was 13 because of bullying (making fun of my acne) and social exclusion. I have 0 self esteem or any kind of confidence. I never approached a woman in my life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Butthurt Dweller, Short Ugly and Brown and 3 others

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Short Ugly and Brown and Petsmart
Just approach bro. It’s not gonna get you laid but you can at least knock off a letter if it makes you feel better. While you’re at it act like a homo and give her a hug when you say bye
Cant approach. I cant do anything... no woman ever approached me in my life which says a lot - people here who are PSL4.5 say they get approached, so I guess I am sub4.

I got single women in my class but they dont even look at me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 2426
In my last class today on December 17, 2019

Towards the middle of the class a supervision staff came in and called my name in front of everyone including my oneitis

I looked back at my friend in the back of the class, gulped, and then looked back at the staff and tripped over a backpack and walked to him

When I got to the office and the vice principal I immediately broke down in tears and started crying and I told her everything about the story in extreme detail

I asked the vice principal to PLEASE SWITCH ME OUT of my English class I have with her multiple times because I have a hard time not staring at her in class and now my grade in that class is getting effected really badly and that I'm sorry for stalking her and everything View attachment 196570

I told the vice principal that all the crap I did was only because I really really loved her/am still in deep love with her and that I've never felt anywhere near the same way about someone before in my entire life

I cried for an hour and a half straight the whole time I was in there and I talked about how I'm having a really hard time getting over the rejection. how I think of her every single second of the day and its really affecting my life outside of school like doing worse in soccer practice, having a worse time managing sleep etc and that I think switching out of the English class I have with her would help me out in getting over the whole thing

And I also promised her that I would try my best to stop stalking and she said we would meet up later with me to reevaluate if I can get over her or if I really do need to be schedule changed from that class

otherwise from that I said "I'm truecel" a few times in class when I was with my friends and she definitely noticed and I think she knows what "truecel" means since other kids in the class already called me incel before

Honestly at this point I want to leave the innocent girl alone and move on with my life, ill try my best with copes to stop being so in love her and to accept that I'm never gonna be with her 💔 😓

I've never had a girl like me so being realistic its not like the prettiest girl in half my classes is all of a sudden going to
Nigga you hella stupid

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 245, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others
Cant approach. I cant do anything... no woman ever approached me in my life which says a lot - people here who are PSL4.5 say they get approached, so I guess I am sub4.

I got single women in my class but they dont even look at me.
I’m also probably sub 4 and have gotten like 5 ioi’s in my life. No letters. I’m not some rsd fag telling you you’ll get laid but join some kind of meetup group or something idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Short Ugly and Brown
Just when you think he can’t get any more unhinged, Nate does this shit. Lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
I’m also probably sub 4 and have gotten like 5 ioi’s in my life. No letters. I’m not some rsd fag telling you you’ll get laid but join some kind of meetup group or something idk
Fuark I got 0 IOIs :feelswah: If you are sub 4 then I must be even less.

• +1
Fuark I got 0 IOIs :feelswah: If you are sub 4 then I must be even less.
I’m sub 4 imo but white, 6’1, sorta built, and quite nt with some booze in me. Describe yourself to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Short Ugly and Brown
I’m sub 4 imo but white, 6’1, sorta built, and quite nt with some booze in me. Describe yourself to me
5'10 white (Polish), 66kg skinny but I'm working out, level of NTness beyond 0.

• +1
Besides everyone telling you the shit you already know, atleast now you've learned how fake everyone is in this world.

If you get a crush or smth, keep the obsession to yourself, the max I would do is posting shit on any advice board, but never show my identity, and even doing that is giga autistic.

You've already sayed it, your social reputation is at the bottom and practically nonexistent, you can still change from your school and start from 0, building anything at your school will be super hard. It's not over for you, don't give up

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2426 and Short Ugly and Brown
idk bro i would go ER if i was you

• WTF
5'10 white (Polish), 66kg skinny but I'm working out, level of NTness beyond 0.
Face? You mentioned acne and I feel you big time there. The anxiety from that and from refusing to go out for food with friends because of my skin definitely hurt me socially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
  • +1
And yet you still could’ve said all of this was a joke...

• +1
Face? You mentioned acne and I feel you big time there. The anxiety from that and from refusing to go out for food with friends because of my skin definitely hurt me socially
Acne scars. Face I dont know sometimes I feel attractive and sometimes I feel truecel but I never got complimented by a woman or approached so I must be hideous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Short Ugly and Brown
you should write her another letter to properly apologize

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3123, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Damn u must be damn ugly then. I often straight up look at their ass/boobs and they don’t give a fuck. Imagine getting called out of class for looking at her face :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Melo95, curryslayerordeath and 3 others
Its only this dramatic because u are not Chad. Imagine if Chad got rejected by his oneitis, nobody in class would make fun of him lol. They would all feel sorry

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Acne scars. Face I dont know sometimes I feel attractive and sometimes I feel truecel but I never got complimented by a woman or approached so I must be hideous.
You’re not gonna get compliments outside of a social environment unless you’re high tier+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
In my last class today on December 17, 2019

Towards the middle of the class a supervision staff came in and called my name in front of everyone including my oneitis

I looked back at my friend in the back of the class, gulped, and then looked back at the staff and tripped over a backpack and walked to him

When I got to the office and the vice principal I immediately broke down in tears and started crying and I told her everything about the story in extreme detail

I asked the vice principal to PLEASE SWITCH ME OUT of my English class I have with her multiple times because I have a hard time not staring at her in class and now my grade in that class is getting effected really badly and that I'm sorry for stalking her and everything View attachment 196570

I told the vice principal that all the crap I did was only because I really really loved her/am still in deep love with her and that I've never felt anywhere near the same way about someone before in my entire life

I cried for an hour and a half straight the whole time I was in there and I talked about how I'm having a really hard time getting over the rejection. how I think of her every single second of the day and its really affecting my life outside of school like doing worse in soccer practice, having a worse time managing sleep etc and that I think switching out of the English class I have with her would help me out in getting over the whole thing

And I also promised her that I would try my best to stop stalking and she said we would meet up later with me to reevaluate if I can get over her or if I really do need to be schedule changed from that class

otherwise from that I said "I'm truecel" a few times in class when I was with my friends and she definitely noticed and I think she knows what "truecel" means since other kids in the class already called me incel before

Honestly at this point I want to leave the innocent girl alone and move on with my life, ill try my best with copes to stop being so in love her and to accept that I'm never gonna be with her 💔 😓

I've never had a girl like me so being realistic its not like the prettiest girl in half my classes is all of a sudden going to
stop crying and start doing something that can actually help you with your oneitis and other women:
get your ass to work and earn the money you need to ascend. The time you spend crying is wasted time. The time you spend here venting is wasted time.

The only thing which is stopping you is your defeatist mind

• +1
IM IN UTTER DISBELIEF WHAT IM READING , I THOUGHT THAT U CANT DIG UR OWN GRAVE EVEN DEEPER FROM UR FIRST TOPIC BUT I WAS SO WRONG JFL

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Ngl I'm disappointed in you son, you need to selfrespectmaxx and selfesteemmaxx much more than you need to looksmaxx.

I feel for the OP... We all had crushes in school. And his oneitis does have a cute quality... Sure she's not hot. but us men can find beauty and attractiveness in average foids.

One of the great injustices in this world... We are supposedly shallow but it's the other way around.
They are the shallow ones that only care about looks.

OP... I think you can still get your oneitis but you need to play the long game now..

Forget her.. pretend as nothing has happened, do well at school and try and find another foid.

I bet if she saw you with another girl in a couple of months' time she would be eaten up with jealousy inside...
That's how these foids operate. Unfortunately, she's a young attention thot, like they all are these days. She needs to be used as Chad's fuck meat a few times and thrown away before she will realize she has/had a devoted man then hope your paths will cross again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Short Ugly and Brown
Please kys so you don't spread your genes because I can't afford even the slightest possibility of one of my descendants recombining their DNA with yours

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 10615, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
I would beat Bryan up, was he your friend? Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 2810, bassfreak and 1 other person
Please kys so you don't spread your genes because I can't afford even the slightest possibility of one of my descendants recombining their DNA with yours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Short Ugly and Brown
Go er your school live stream it so we can jfl at you. It’s fuckng over for you nigger hang yourself you scum of this earth

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
To say I’m disappointed is an under statement.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I don't know what to say anymore

• JFL
Reactions: bassfreak
I feel for the OP... We all had crushes in school. And his oneitis does have a cute quality... Sure she's not hot. but us men can find beauty and attractiveness in average foids.

One of the great injustices in this world... We are supposedly shallow but it's the other way around.
They are the shallow ones that only care about looks.

OP... I think you can still get your oneitis but you need to play the long game now..

Forget her.. pretend as nothing has happened, do well at school and try and find another foid.

I bet if she saw you with another girl in a couple of months' time she would be eaten up with jealousy inside...
That's how these foids operate. Unfortunately, she's a young attention thot, like they all are these days. She needs to be used as Chad's fuck meat a few times and thrown away before she will realize she has/had a devoted man then hope your paths will cross again
I don't think u understand how bad my looks are

She can get plenty of better looking guys than me that would be willing to pay 1k for a kiss from her, that's why she doesn't like me.
Go er your school live stream it so we can jfl at you. It’s fuckng over for you nigger hang yourself you scum of this earth
Im against violence

This isn't the first time I've been rejected, I've never had a girl like me in my entire life

how’s ur relationship with your mother Are you adopted?

how’s ur relationship with your mother Are you adopted?
she's my birth mom

whenever I tell her I can't attract girls because of my jaw and chin she just tells me to get a haircut

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Be_ConfidentBro, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
  • +1
incelterms me

• So Sad