UPDATE: called to office regarding oneitis

i refused to believe that story son

• WTF
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Op, I'll actually try to help you. Your serotonin levels are probably super low because you are suffering from obsessive/romantic love or limerence. This actually can't happen to everyone lol so people don't understand how bad it is. Don't know how old you are but try some SSRIs. These will probably help with this as they will increase serotonin. This shit honestly ruined part of my life and its not worth the good feelings man. Best of luck I hope it doesn't happen to anyone. You either see girls as you see other men or just as holes to fuck. Nothing more than that. Hope this teaches you a lesson like it did to me and now you know you're prone to this drug-like experience so take precautions from now. Focus your obsession on moneymaxxing or something else if you're decently intelligent. Best of luck.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2846
she's my birth mom

whenever I tell her I can't attract girls because of my jaw and chin she just tells me to get a haircut

for all of you low iq cels, this should be the final nail in the coffin that this is larp

for huh reacs: because getting a haircut is an incel meme. shower, haircut, be confident, etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2846
In my last class today on December 17, 2019

Towards the middle of the class a supervision staff came in and called my name in front of everyone including my oneitis

I looked back at my friend in the back of the class, gulped, and then looked back at the staff and tripped over a backpack and walked to him

When I got to the office and the vice principal I immediately broke down in tears and started crying and I told her everything about the story in extreme detail

I asked the vice principal to PLEASE SWITCH ME OUT of my English class I have with her multiple times because I have a hard time not staring at her in class and now my grade in that class is getting effected really badly and that I'm sorry for stalking her and everything View attachment 196570

I told the vice principal that all the crap I did was only because I really really loved her/am still in deep love with her and that I've never felt anywhere near the same way about someone before in my entire life

I cried for an hour and a half straight the whole time I was in there and I talked about how I'm having a really hard time getting over the rejection. how I think of her every single second of the day and its really affecting my life outside of school like doing worse in soccer practice, having a worse time managing sleep etc and that I think switching out of the English class I have with her would help me out in getting over the whole thing

And I also promised her that I would try my best to stop stalking and she said we would meet up later with me to reevaluate if I can get over her or if I really do need to be schedule changed from that class

otherwise from that I said "I'm truecel" a few times in class when I was with my friends and she definitely noticed and I think she knows what "truecel" means since other kids in the class already called me incel before

Honestly at this point I want to leave the innocent girl alone and move on with my life, ill try my best with copes to stop being so in love her and to accept that I'm never gonna be with her 💔 😓

I've never had a girl like me so being realistic its not like the prettiest girl in half my classes is all of a sudden going to
Improve your life until you are worthy

• +1
  • WTF
for all of you low iq cels, this should be the final nail in the coffin that this is larp

for huh reacs: because getting a haircut is an incel meme. shower, haircut, be confident, etc.
It’s an incel meme because that’s what the average person says. If you have a bad jawline, a recessed maxilla and bug eyes, people won’t tell you to get surgery, facepull or even see a doctor. They’ll just tell you to shower, get a haircut and change your outfit. This applies most especially to parents that can’t tell the truth to their kids out of shame/delusion.
I don't think u understand how bad my looks are

She can get plenty of better looking guys than me that would be willing to pay 1k for a kiss from her, that's why she doesn't like me.

Im against violence

This isn't the first time I've been rejected, I've never had a girl like me in my entire life
You need to forget about her. Legit. She doesn’t want you, she’s not attracted to you. She doesn’t want to touch you. Move on. If you need to, screenshot some pics of her and fap to them when you get uncontrollable urges/thoughts of her. Do what you have to do to stop doing dumb stuff. The cops are gonna be called if you continue, she knows everything already.

Also, ditch those shitty friends. They’ve done nothing but bring you down and stab you in the back throughout this situation, especially that faggot Bryan. They’re using your downfall as a means to increase their social status in your school.

Find a new group of friends. Find a new group of people to talk to. Find people who LIFT YOU UP instead of bringing you down in times of need. Find friends that prevent you from doing dumb stuff like this, seriously. Good friends are one of the best things a man can have. Bad friends are poison.

You have to make some hard choices about your life after everything is done and dusted tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Short Ugly and Brown
When I got to the office and the vice principal I immediately broke down in tears and started crying and I told her everything about the story in extreme detail
chad highest test move tbh ngl ngl
mirin high test

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Short Ugly and Brown
A12DA098 FA7B 4DAA 912C 161048FC108D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Itisovdf
Itisovdf
Itisovdf
Itisovdf
Itisovdf
Itisovdf
Itisovdf

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 2634
:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Shebe

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shebe and Deleted member 11758

• +1
Reactions: Shebe
Holy shit looksmax was so fun in 2019, I wish I found this place before :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: gigell and Toth's thot