Update: Eye area 2 weeks post HUGE SADDLED infras + DROP DOWN supras.

lmao, way above average.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
I'm happy with it, its not below average by any stretch of the imagination... what do you consider to be average? Elias de poot?

I have neutral canthal tilt, good PFL, minimal UEE, thick eyebrows... but my medial canthus is a tad high 💀💀💀💀
Normie. You dont have good pfl, neutral tilt isnt a halo, no thick brows, you dont have strong projected long supras,eyes arent deep set. You just have good lower eyelid support really. Its just average really

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, 5'7 zoomer, Sanguinius and 2 others
prime example of wanting people to pat you on the back because you spent XY money and had XY procedures.

indeed it looks better thats about it
Its still better than before dude. Hes on his way

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and VenatorLuparius
See now this is good or closer to it. Post weight loss his uee is gonna go up too. Anyways im not here to pick flaws. Everyone has flaws but hes getting shit done
OK canthoplasty with Vcrek next

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 8771 and Blackgymmax
1.7k design and how much for surgery? mirin

See now this is good or closer to it. Post weight loss his uee is gonna go up too. Anyways im not here to pick flaws. Everyone has flaws but hes getting shit done
Yeah if we are being real the eye surgery wont change his QoL at all

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Normie. You dont have good pfl, neutral tilt isnt a halo, no thick brows, you dont have strong projected long supras,eyes arent deep set. You just have good lower eyelid support really. Its just average really
his eye area was subhuman. you niggas have to acknowledge that

top tier brows and lashes and he is already set, maybe a cantho too but i wouldn’t risk it

probably better to focus on the rest of his face now and see how it all looks together

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Answer my PM boyo

• JFL
Reactions: User49
run tinder after your ascension.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, poopoohead, Squirreljak and 2 others
@User49 people here deluding OP he can ascend and gonna spend all his jewros on retarded surgeries which wont ascend him at all, maybe from sub4 to LTN. Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 28414 and User49
@User49 people here deluding OP he can ascend and gonna spend all his jewros on retarded surgeries which wont ascend him at all, maybe from sub4 to LTN. Over
he could prob get to htn with a few more surgeries and leanmaxing

All that matters is that he is happy with the results you incel!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Squirreljak and User49
Opie you should have known better : this place is full of brokies and jealous losers that loathe to see other succeed where they fail.

The results are amazing, now I know that cancelling my bernardini appointment in favor of Pagnoni infraorbital saddled implants was the right thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, normie_joe, Sanguinius and 5 others
Opie you should have known better : this place is full of brokies and jealous losers that loathe to see other succeed where they fail.

The results are amazing, now I know that cancelling my bernardini appointment in favor of Pagnoni infraorbital saddled implants was the right thing.
peanut skull ramblings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
Assuming no fraud, I think you could've had a better result thru soft tissue manipulation. @Artemis was right about this manipulation being impossible. Infras were prob needed to make sure upper maxilla is also advanced with bimax but I'd consider consulting with dr vreck if you have the time and money because upper eyelid filler could be an option, esp since after you lean down the fat pads in the upper eyelids will become less prominent. I'm not hating this is just my input

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
Assuming no fraud, I think you could've had a better result thru soft tissue manipulation. @Artemis was right about this manipulation being impossible. Infras were prob needed to make sure upper maxilla is also advanced with bimax but I'd consider consulting with dr vreck if you have the time and money because upper eyelid filler could be an option, esp since after you lean down the fat pads in the upper eyelids will become less prominent. I'm not hating this is just my input
why dr vreck?

Looks good.

I feel like if you went to Bernardini now you would probably be able to get eyes like O'Pry.

3C4CD6F5BAD059C32921B59830AA7FBA video dashinit

• +1
peanut skull ramblings
You’ve been posting a whole lot in this thread, is there something you want to talk about ?

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 21048
looks kinda weird because of how high ur medial canthus is
What do you want him to get Obscure Medius Z-Plasty? @curlyheadjames

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 16133

I wouldn't even bother posting anything, I probably won't now since all it's gonna do is piss off Poorcels. Then your gonna have hyper autists mad that your results aren't 99% tier considering your base was subhuman. Hard to become Chad from a subhuman base, but improvement can be made. Overall just get your surgeries low-key and get off this dogshit site

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, sanchez451, normie_joe and 3 others
What do you want him to get Obscure Medius Z-Plasty? @curlyheadjames
medial lacrimalplasty? nah medial canthal length and width only accounts for 2/150+ features ratios and angles for the face so it adds less than .015 PSL lmfao it does improve the eye area as a whole though but his eye area now is insane lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, It'snotover and Deleted member 21048
medial lacrimalplasty? nah medial canthal length and width only accounts for 2/150+ features ratios and angles for the face so it adds less than .015 PSL lmfao it does improve the eye area as a whole though but his eye area now is insane lol
So you think it's good. Why is everyone hating then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sanguinius, 5'7 zoomer, flippasav and 4 others
bc this is an anti looksmaxxing forum
It's a became a BBC dickriding fest all these gay blackgym avis the quality has also gone to shit. Just a matter of time before all of tiktok comes here as well. It's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sanguinius, Deleted member 26092, Deleted member 16133 and 2 others
why dr vreck?
Cheap af compared to Taban and delivers quality work. There is a user on here who made a popular thread who got almond eye surgery from him and his review is overall great

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius and Acne Victim
Amazing improvement op, keep us updated.

• +1
Don’t know what people’s expectations are on this forum but it’s a huge freaking improvement. I’d be happy if I was you .cheers

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, sanchez451, normie_joe and 2 others
Over to over
did daddy surgerymax gaslight you into thinking you ascended to chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 28414, Acne Victim and 1 other person
Do you have any other photos

Opie went from subhuman eyearea to an average one : that's a win in my book.

What did you guys expect ? You can't go to trash eyes to O'pry's level with a single procedure. With a canthoplasty and lower eyelid retraction + fat graft for upper eyelids he could get there.

Only knowledgeable people and those who took action themselves are allowed to give feedback, others should just shut the fuck up and take care of their own case before running their loud mouths.

I hate seing basement dwellers incels who still look like utter shit months if not years after joining this place trying to put down others with their retarded insights.

• +1
Reactions: zeek, sanchez451, Deleted member 26678 and 4 others
`it’s unbelievable and the major reason the forum lacks before n after pics of surgeries . the Sad part is threads like these are more helpful then any to. People actually looking to get work done but are becoming an endangered species on here because of the idiots

What did you guys expect ? You can't go to trash eyes to O'pry's level with a single procedure. With a canthoplasty and lower eyelid retraction + fat graft for upper eyelids he could get there.

Only knowledgeable people and those who took action themselves are allowed to give feedback, others should just shut the fuck up and take care of their own case before running their loud mouths.

I hate seing basement dwellers incels who still look like utter shit months

I hate seing basement dwellers incels who still look like utter shit months if not years after joining this place trying to put down others with their retarded insights.

if not years after joining this place trying to put down others with their retarded insights.ex

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, sanchez451, Sanguinius and 1 other person