Update: Eye area 2 weeks post HUGE SADDLED infras + DROP DOWN supras.

I wouldn't even bother posting anything, I probably won't now since all it's gonna do is piss off Poorcels. Then your gonna have hyper autists mad that your results aren't 99% tier considering your base was subhuman. Hard to become Chad from a subhuman base, but improvement can be made. Overall just get your surgeries low-key and get off this dogshit site
Are you rich?

Ur new eyes look very nice and don't listen to shit like ur subhuman blablabla, u looked like a normal dude before and once you lose weight you'll be good. Everything from then on will just be minor improvements imo. Once I have my trimax I'll look at the reactions from other people irl and decide from them if its better than before, shitty ass incels here only ruin ur self esteem.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Don't mind the jealous haters. the improvement is obvious.

it was a giant improvement from subhuman to average eye area

and can be improve even further with cantho lower+ lower retraction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 28414 and VenatorLuparius
Wouldn't say I'm rich, I just got lucky how some ppl got lucky with their 6'3 heights and Chad Faces.
Brother do you know what surgeon he is talking about and the cost?

`it’s unbelievable and the major reason the forum lacks before n after pics of surgeries . the Sad part is threads like these are more helpful then any to. People actually looking to get work done but are becoming an endangered species on here because of the idiots
Yes dude there are plenty of ppl who have ascended but don't wanna share results probably because of basement dwellers talking shit. At least op was confident enough to post his before/after now we know what a blackpilled saddled infra/supra result is like
@VenatorLuparius
@feelgood

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 20631, normie_joe and 1 other person
Brother do you know what surgeon he is talking about and the cost?
He went to pagnoni costed 33k for Trimax + Implants if your talking about OP

Yes dude there are plenty of ppl who have ascended but don't wanna share results probably because of basement dwellers talking shit. At least op was confident enough to post his before/after now we know what a blackpilled saddled infra/supra result is like
@VenatorLuparius
@feelgood
Of course they won't because they're going to get trashed by jealous brokies subhuman with no dedication nor drive to actually take action.

Getting feedback from the likes of @Blackgymmax is okay because he's a scholar and gives good insights.However getting negative feedback from a basement dwelling untermensch who never posted his face or never even begin anything is ragefuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Acne Victim, User49 and 1 other person
He went to pagnoni costed 33k for Trimax + Implants if your talking about OP
Do you know how much it would have been just for the eye area? Excluding trimax? Does anyone know how much travel stays usually are?

Do you know how much it would have been just for the eye area? Excluding trimax? Does anyone know how much travel stays usually are?
If you combine surgeries it's cheaper. But for only infra/supras would probably be 13k-20k w/o trimax. That's my guess tho you would have to ask the doctor himself

Opie went from subhuman eyearea to an average one : that's a win in my book.

What did you guys expect ? You can't go to trash eyes to O'pry's level with a single procedure. With a canthoplasty and lower eyelid retraction + fat graft for upper eyelids he could get there.

Only knowledgeable people and those who took action themselves are allowed to give feedback, others should just shut the fuck up and take care of their own case before running their loud mouths.

I hate seing basement dwellers incels who still look like utter shit months if not years after joining this place trying to put down others with their retarded insights.
Those retards are the reason why most niggas who get surgery don't post before/after and updates

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451 and VenatorLuparius
@VenatorLuparius
@feelgood
Best results is titbot after his first fuck up btw

2957983 2873713 1651849100429

Does is help him tho ? He still unappealing curry with hunter eyes

Didn't he post them publicly and ppl were clowning on him
He didnt publicly post after he fixed em. He just left. People just meme his first op which went wrong due to improper screwing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
He didnt publicly post after he fixed em. He just left. People just meme his first op which went wrong due to improper screwing
He ascended after his revision? Also he got soft-tissue work done? Cantho?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
He ascended after his revision? Also he got soft-tissue work done? Cantho?
Hes still heavily failod from looking Indian but rn hes working on making himself less ethnic

Was it his fault or the surgeons fault? What do you mean by improper screwing?

I need his Cantho Surgeon tbh. Drill hole right? Imagine being boneless with NCT similar to OP before.
He was never boneless or had nct. He actually always had really good orbits. Theyre actually rectangular

Hes still heavily failod from looking Indian but rn hes working on making himself less ethnic
At the end of the day he will still remain incel because he’s like 5’5 puny frame and puny skull.

Was it his fault or the surgeons fault? What do you mean by improper screwing?
The SCREWS werent placed correctly and the shit was hanging off his face you dipshit. It was the surgeons fault but he fixed it. Stop being retard and spamming pics of what he doesnt look like and do your research you dumb ass greycel

Stupid greycel. Ive seen his updated results on disc
I thought those were his final results... nevermimd. Also did you have an MSE yourself, I remember reading that somewhere.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
At the end of the day he will still remain incel because he’s like 5’5 puny frame and puny skull.
Hes looking into LL, bimax for his sfs + skin bleach

The SCREWS werent placed correctly and the shit was hanging off his face you dipshit. It was the surgeons fault but he fixed it. Stop being retard and spamming pics of what he doesnt look like and do your research you dumb ass greycel
He fixed it with the same surgeon? Vreck? I'm not spamming or posting pics go him lol, you must have the wrong user.

Yeah but he had to hide his finals results because most incels of this place trashed him and called him botched.

Had this not happened we would probably have an extensive thread from him giving tips about how to avoid the fuckups that he did and sharing his designs.

Now he's gone ghost.

• +1
Reactions: pcmaxing and Sanguinius
He fixed it with the same surgeon? Vreck? I'm not spamming or posting pics go him lol, you must have the wrong user.
Everyone posts that botched pic of him for whatever reason which really annoys me.

Yeah but he had to hide his finals results because most incels of this place trashed him and called him botched.

Had this not happened we would probably have an extensive thread from him giving tips about how to avoid the fuckups that he did and sharing his designs.

Now he's gone ghost.
He wouldn't give anyone advice lmfao. He tried to keep what he was doing originally on the DL. he told a few.people.and it got out. Actually i think a few people guessed what it was and i said what it was specifically as he showed me his design on disc.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Everyone posts that botched pic of him for whatever reason which really annoys me.
If you look back up in the conversation you'll see I didn't post that.
Also did you have an MSE yourself?
Do you still help people make ascension plans?

@User49 people here deluding OP he can ascend and gonna spend all his jewros on retarded surgeries which wont ascend him at all, maybe from sub4 to LTN. Over
He 100% has improved, but more importantly he’s happy with how he’s looking. If he stays happy the cost is more than worth it

Ngl I’m mirin the eye ascension hard. How much for infras and supras only?

USD? Damn that’s steep asf. I saw some guy got chin implant, jaw angle implant, supras, and infras from Pagnoni for 18k.
CristianT ? He got a huge discount because it was a revision from previous implants that gave subpar results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
CristianT ? He got a huge discount because it was a revision from previous implants that gave subpar results.
So did he pay like 50k for everything? Beyond brutal. With his height he is still ltn

• +1
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 24002
What would implant design looks like if you didn't want hunter eyes but improved eye support? Well supported high trust orbital region

That’s so brutal. He even said he got a discount because he was good friends with Pagnoni but that didn’t even make sense to me. And everyone in the replies was ready to book a flight to Italy JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
has the scar completely healed or is it hidden underneath the upper eyelid crease?

prime example of wanting people to pat you on the back because you spent XY money and had XY procedures.

indeed it looks better thats about it

What pat on the back? This is the type of posts this shithole needs, instead of closeups of Barrett's cheekbones.

An actual surgery post? Nah he wants a pat on the back.

Your ass needs a smack on your head to reconfigure your thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Geoff2024, Deleted member 21048 and 1 other person
Don’t know what people’s expectations are on this forum but it’s a huge freaking improvement. I’d be happy if I was you .cheers

Before surgery
Awlgjgo1c5ja1

After surgery result

N3e8ngo1c5ja1

After surgery expectations

ced313932fa0b08ba0e995f99a01b0c3.jpg

Anything less = COPE

Mofos be wanting a whole new pheno too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and VenatorLuparius