Update: Eye area 2 weeks post HUGE SADDLED infras + DROP DOWN supras.

Before surgery
View attachment 2146733

After surgery result

View attachment 2146735

After surgery expectations

ced313932fa0b08ba0e995f99a01b0c3.jpg

Anything less = COPE

Mofos be wanting a whole new pheno too.
Is this you bro?

U will need to wait atleast 6 months post op to have a glimpse of your final results, residual edema takes time.
If you are overweight and in process of losing weight while recoverying expect to lose volume and soft tissue around your eye area in this process.
Looks like a good improvement, you had what you paied for(expensive as fuck btw), this type of implant is mean to give subtle results and not to revolutionize your eye area and you knew that. If you want to keep improving your eye area, u should wait atleast one year to access next steps
gl, i respect you for having the balls to persuing improvement, eye surgery is no joke

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, CristianT and NoPainNoChick
Hey man !
Would it be possible for you to post 3/4 quarter and profile views of yourself ? (and before photo if you have one).
I'm curious of the change the supra/infra brought in those views.

Good results so far.

Still a lot of swelling though, all of this journey is a roller coster of emotions.
In one month it will look very bad, the other one will look good, and so on.

It's just a patience game on this point.

Also swelling will push your upper eyelid down.

It seems you have to fill the area for your eyelids with fat graft. You have to get a bit of fat graft to avoid skeletonization for your orbits in the future.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
looks much better but tbh i cant see the difference between this and lower eyelid retraction

looks much better but tbh i cant see the difference between this and lower eyelid retraction
I think main difference would be in 3/4 view and profile view, as we can see the added "bony" volume..

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
Amazing result

I'm extremely pissed off you pessimistic cockroaches made OP leave and delete his account.

• JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell