Update on Fat Loss from a Face POV. Skin is LITTLE tighter to bone after a strong 2 complete day water fast

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Feedback on whatever you like other than; "continue to lose weight". Hairstyles when shit opens again in the world's strictest lockdown, shit I can do with my eyebrows or whatever you like. Don't want any shit suited to pretty boys. I'm 29 now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, datboijj, Lmao and 5 others
Two videos btw guys

R u slayer in curryland?

R u slayer in curryland?

I don't like in curry land, but yes when I did go there before I felt like a celeb.

I'm sure if I had got a pen out and said where do you want me to sign they would have bent over.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10709, Copeful and 1 other person
I mirin your attitude. You don't even need friends, you can get mirror and talk to yourself for hours

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, datboijj, Deleted member 10709 and 6 others
I mirin your attitude. You don't even need friends, you can get mirror and talk to yourself for hours

Even though I do have friends, what can you possibly mean from this? Makes absolutely zero sense.

You're decent looking and got muscle. Why the fuck are you on this forum? You're a mentalcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, androgenic and Deleted member 6908
I wanted to have your hair

You said earlier that starving yourself is for women and sissyboys.... :pepefrown:
95762799 953135481823169 3251707288691408896 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 10413, .👽. and 2 others
Try dry fasting. You will lose weight 3x faster than a water fast.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, datboijj and NarcyChadlite
Flexing the hair so @SubhumanCurrycel sees jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Crazy, 2 days water fast. Mirin dedication.

How much weight did you lose

• +1
Your face looks dry though, I've noticed that alot. Having a moisturized looking face makes a big difference

Are you on Retin a?

• +1
Goodjob, idk about fasting just stay in deflict and workout tbh. But looking good, keep it up!

• +1
Why do u repost every week. Just post an update every 4 months or -20lbs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., datboijj and Deleted member 6908

Good advice... water is full of calories, most ppl dont know this

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Wallenberg, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
You need braces/invasilign, eye work to go from nct to neutral and some softmaxxes like bf% and skin quality and ull reach ur max potential

• +1
Even though I do have friends, what can you possibly mean from this? Makes absolutely zero sense.
I just imagined how you are sitting with your friends in a bar and suddenly you pull out the phone, turn on the front camera and you are like "fuck, that droopy eyelid, bro" "that side is fuuucking good, bro". You must be funny to be around.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6908
You need braces/invasilign, eye work to go from nct to neutral and some softmaxxes like bf% and skin quality and ull reach ur max potential

Won't braces ruin my jaw? John and Mike Mew have been talking about this for years.

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Your face looks dry though, I've noticed that alot. Having a moisturized looking face makes a big difference

Are you on Retin a?

No. I haven't touched any face products for almost 2 weeks now, because I read I was actually going overboard and you need to give your skin a break as actually applying too much skin products can age your skin.

Going to restart with a strong microneedling session tomorrow. I do it once a month.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Won't braces ruin my jaw? John and Mike Mew have been talking about this for years.

lmao only during development when the braces keep the upper and lower arches fixed in place and thus affecting the natural expansion that happens as ppl develop. As an adult braces will only affect teeth positioning and not underlying bones unless they give you tons of extractions.

• +1
You're decent looking and got muscle. Why the fuck are you on this forum? You're a mentalcel

Dude not everyone here are incels. Some just wanna improve their looks. I specifically looked for a forum to do that when lockdown hit. I was 98kg and just about "obese". Not even overweight. Ask around.

Yeah but bruv, fuck that man. Imma be in a terrible mood working of no energy. YOU NEED ENERGY FROM SOMEWHERE.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
lmao only during development when the braces keep the upper and lower arches fixed in place and thus affecting the natural expansion that happens as ppl develop. As an adult braces will only affect teeth positioning and not underlying bones unless they give you tons of extractions.

Can I not then simply opt for "aligners"?

Smile direct club?

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Can I not then simply opt for "aligners"?

Smile direct club?

yea you 100% can. They take longer and are more expensive but def mog. They can even put retainers after invasalign on the inside of ur teeth cuz a lot of ppl relapse after getting theyre teeth straightened.

yea you 100% can. They take longer and are more expensive but def mog. They can even put retainers after invasalign on the inside of ur teeth cuz a lot of ppl relapse after getting theyre teeth straightened.

People fall sick after their teeth become straightened? Fucking hell.

I'd never have imagined aligners were gonna cost more than braces.

I'll splash out. Can you still mew and hard when you have this shit on you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and NarcyChadlite
No. I haven't touched any face products for almost 2 weeks now, because I read I was actually going overboard and you need to give your skin a break as actually applying too much skin products can age your skin.

Going to restart with a strong microneedling session tomorrow. I do it once a month.
Make sure to moisturize, I'd say it's even more important than cleansing, makes a huge difference

• +1
Feedback on whatever you like other than; "continue to lose weight". Hairstyles when shit opens again in the world's strictest lockdown, shit I can do with my eyebrows or whatever you like. Don't want any shit suited to pretty boys. I'm 29 now.

ngl you look good keep going