Update on the foid who called me ugly and humiliated me in front of her friends

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Hey brahs so you might remember me from.my last post where that cunt called.me ugly and humiliated.me.in front of her friends.
So today was my exam and after giving my exam she met and told.me that to meet her outside the examination hall.
I was hesitant but thought maybe she will say or apologize to me and i was prepared to humiliated her as well but she cam alone and said she was sorry and that she likes me but she was just having a little bit fun with me the otherday.
I knew she was lying but she said she is not lying and she really likes.me..
And i being the stupid fuck and cuck i am i also said i like her back and she said we could go on a date if i wanted to?
Then she just started laughing and told me she has recorded our audio and is going to post this on our college fb group and how i thought that she will ever choose.me.
Brahs please help i do not know what to do i am feeling like commiting suicide i will become the laughing stock of the college once she uploads that audio..??
I knew she was lying from the start but not having a gf and feeling alone in this shit world i thought may be she was right.
please help.me brahs i do not know what do srs my life just seems.to keep getting worse and worse

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TheChosenChad, AspiringChad, Demir and 9 others
Never speak to her again

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus, Alexanderr, Time Travel and 9 others
Lmao to fall for that you have to have a foid lvl of iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Time Travel, DeformAspergerCel and 6 others
Stop being a cuck and stand up for yourself

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, adrenocrhome, kobecel and 5 others
I know brah but what should i do i am feeling angry at myself but being blackpilled i failed to analyze what this bitch wanted.
I hate myself for being a bluepilled cuck
Never speak to her again

Go outside take a walk in nature -meditate
You fall for that shit you get what you deserve, ppl are brutal get used to it
Pack 20kg of mass and get tattoos with beard and they'll stop laughing if you have a nice frame if not play lift + shoulder fillers game

• +1
Reactions: adrenocrhome, ElliotRodgerJr and Ethnicsmatter
This is what happens when you are a lonely and depressed male
Lmao to fall for that you have to have a foid lvl of iq
l
What should i do brah if that cunt posts that audio then i will become a.laughing stock in the whole collegw
Stop being a cuck and stand up for yourself
I a
Go outside take a walk in nature -meditate
You fall for that shit you get what you deserve, ppl are brutal get used to it
Pack 20kg of mass and get tattoos with beard and they'll stop laughing if you have a nice frame if not play lift + shoulder fillers game
I have already started gymcelling 8 months ago brab

Feeling sorry for self is not the answer here, Its not gonna get you anywhere so stop it now, All this over a girl that is toying with you and you dont even see it because you are desperate.

Stop being a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and adrenocrhome
Ur own fault boyo, just pretend the bitch doesnt exist is all u can do right now

• Woah
Reactions: TBOLT
No way this is real hahaha wtf

• +1
Reactions: adrenocrhome, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Feeling sorry for self is not the answer here, Its not gonna get you anywhere so stop it now, All this over a girl that is toying with you and you dont even see it because you are desperate.

Stop being a bitch.
I know brah but i am such a bitch that i had fallen for her tricks but i knew she was lying but it was like for once i thought may be she geniunely like but not all foids are like that

I don't believe this is real

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 656
Ur own fault boyo, just pretend the bitch doesnt exist is all u can do right now
Yeah brah i know this is what i will do but how should i stop that bitch from posting that audio in our college group
You wish brah but it is true
No way this is real hahaha wtf

Ascend then get revenge on her, JFL at thinking she would apologize.

ascend then get revenge on her
I do not know if i will ever ascend to be honest i have had 2 gfs but both were short terms and i have not been laid in like 2 years so i am fucked tbh ngl
Ghost her
I will completely ignore her brah but i am scared that she might actually put up that audio recording in our group.
If that happens i will kill my self tbh ngl

getting bullied by female, how low t you need to be, if i were you i will smash her audio recorder and slap the shit out of her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bluepill, Alexanderr, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 4 others
I do not know if i will ever ascend to be honest i have had 2 gfs but both were short terms and i have not been laid in like 2 years so i am fucked tbh ngl

I will completely ignore her brah but i am scared that she might actually put up that audio recording in our group.
If that happens i will kill my self tbh ngl

She will certainly publish the audio if her friends agree.

didnt red but you need large cock to not get bullied

getting bullied by female, how low t you need to be, if i were you i will smash her audio recorder and slap the shit out of her
There were people around us and in India laws are cucked beyond belief and she could have fucked my life up if i dared to do anything like you suggested

getting bullied by female, how low t you need to be

JFL at thinking being bullied by a privileged group means you're low T, and you would be banned from college if you did that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1588
ur a fucken pussy and deserve depression for being so weak

She will certainly publish the audio if her friends agree.
This is my only fear i do not give a fuck about what she will say to anyone but if she posts that clip i will kill myself srs
Bro i could have fucked her up no problem but she would have gone tohl thw police and make a fake rape complaint on me and my life wouod be over srs

Laws in India are cucked beyond belief in favour of foids
ur a fucken pussy and deserve depression for being so weak
JFL at thinking being bullied by a privileged group means you're low T, and you would be banned from college if you did that.
This tbh

• +1
Stop doing dumb shit.It was obvious you couldn't trust the cunt,then why did you cuck out?
You're basically saying to us "Guys I shot myself in the leg and now I'm sad"

It's a guy behind all of it. Find out who he is and take action. Whoever he is, he's a coward. And she is a dumb bitch.

I know brah but i am such a bitch that i had fallen for her tricks but i knew she was lying but it was like for once i thought may be she geniunely like but not all foids are like that

Man... You need to hang out with other people in your life. Who got you this soft? you live in you momma house? Make better friends your mind set is all wrong, How this not cross your mind '' how can these people even mess with me'' instead you go imm kill my self easy way out. Man the fuck up.

The way you get treated is entirely up to you, You have to set boundaries how do you know how far they can go to push to the edge?
You let this go on for far to long, If that was me in that situation i would go 0 to 100 real quick let them know wassup continue and you get your shit fucked.

Earn respect, They are not just gonna give it to you.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and TBOLT
This is my only fear i do not give a fuck about what she will say to anyone but if she posts that clip i will kill myself srs

Do you have any way to find it and destroy it?

Yeah bro i fucked up bad
Stop doing dumb shit.It was obvious you couldn't trust the cunt,then why did you cuck out?
You're basically saying to us "Guys I shot myself in the leg and now I'm sad"
It's a guy behind all of it. Find out who he is and take action. Whoever he is, he's a coward. And she is a dumb bitch.
I think that she is just trolling or making fun of me becuase she is ugly which i am also but for once she thinks she can behave like stacy and is just doing this shit for validating herself that she is hot and a kween
Do you have any way to find it and destroy it?
No guess i will just have to ask her not to post it and i am hoping she doesnt post it for once

Last edited:
Yeah bro i fucked up bad

I think that she is just trolling or making fun of me becuase she is ugly which i am also but for once she thinks she can behave like stacy and is just doing this shit for validating herself that she is hot and a kween

No guess i will just have to ask her not to post it and i am hoping she doesnt post it for once
Get back at her,somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Yeah bro i fucked up bad

Asking her not to post it won't do anything, unless you can intimidate her in some way.

a foid try to take my stuff before i threw a chair at her and no one dare to do shit to me

I would've round house kicked that hoe if I was you, ngl I would've been fuming on the spot

Asking her not to post it won't do anything, unless you can intimidate her in some way.
Then what should i do ?
Just wait and see if she does post it or not or ask her to not post it.
But i am sure she will make me very hard to try to tell her to not post it

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1588
I would've round house kicked that hoe if I was you, ngl I would've been fuming on the spot
Bro i would have done that too but the consequemces would have involved me going to the jail ruining my chance of a gov job and being suspended from my Stem college

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Bro i would have done that too but the consequemces would have involved me going to the jail ruining my chance of a gov job and being suspended from my Stem college
JFL, you will get bullied in workplace with that mindset

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
JFL, you will get bullied in workplace with that mindset
just fuck up your life bro
like it is already not fucked up enough

• +1
a foid try to take my stuff before i threw a chair at her and no one dare to do shit to me
sounds autistic as fuck bro

• +1
Only thing you can do now is get revenge on her somehow.

• +1
"hey I like you"
"Oh well I like you too"
"HA GOTTEM. You dumbass I was secretly recording this the whole time IM SO FUCKING CLEVER. Now im going to post this conversation AND IT WILL BE SO FUNNY. OMG A UGLY BOY SAID HE LIKED ME HAHAHAHAHA AFTER I LIED ABOUT LIKING HIM OMFG BECKY THIS IS COMEDY GOLD"
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and TBOLT
"hey I like you"
"Oh well I like you too"
"HA GOTTEM. You dumbass I was secretly recording this the whole time IM SO FUCKING CLEVER. Now im going to post this conversation AND IT WILL BE SO FUNNY. OMG A UGLY BOY SAID HE LIKED ME HAHAHAHAHA AFTER I LIED ABOUT LIKING HIM OMFG BECKY THIS IS COMEDY GOLD"
This.

You guys 10 or something?

Yeah but who can i blame brah besides my self i know i fucked up bad and she is a ugly cunt who used me to make fun of me in her social circle
"hey I like you"
"Oh well I like you too"

"hey I like you"
"Oh well I like you too"
if someone did this to me id literally choke slam them

if someone did this to me id literally choke slam them
Ugly cunts like her need to feel superior somehow so they humiliated ugly brahs like me and delude themselves into thinking they are hot tbh ngl

Ugly cunts like her need to feel superior somehow so they humiliated ugly brahs like me and delude themselves into thinking they are hot tbh ngl
JFL. I know ugly guys that put me to shame, this is were confidence comes on, whatever I do to them they make me feel like shit if they want to

i blame brah besides my self

i fucked up bad
OP this thought pattern is whats wrong. YOU did nothing wrong, in fact you showed sympathy to an ugly cunt. Let them upload it. Think about it, they got nothing on you.

OP this thought pattern is whats wrong. YOU did nothing wrong, in fact you showed sympathy to an ugly cunt. Let them upload it. Think about it, they got nothing on you.
agreed. anyone who thinks you should have physically hit her has never left their basement

• +1
agreed. anyone who thinks you should have physically hit her has never left their basement

This ngl, JFL at saying he should fuck his life up hard and hit her, that's just low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: adrenocrhome
Yeah i know but they all will laugh at me and i will become a laughing stock in my college group tbh.
Also yes she was ugly but i am no chad either and thought i had a chnace with her becuase i thought i mogged her but guess what she thinks itherwise