Update thread, My skin is getting better at a very rapid rate, also bloodwork results

ZachS

ZachS

Bronze
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-stupid-fucking-dad-is-the-reason-i-have-terriblr-skin.1152623/

I got my bloodwork recently to see if that could be a cause of my acne and from these results it definitely is a key factor.

I have 1100ng/dl testosterone, 39ng/dl free test and 162ng/dl DHT, i knew my testosterone would be high from the enclomiphene I'm taking but I'm extremely shocked my DHT is as high as it is considering I'm just coming off Accutane and that's supposedly nukes it. I've now realized you can still achieve clear skin even if you have shit genetics for skin as long as you do everything in your power to shrink your pores.

My skin has cleared up drastically since I came off of Accutane 1 month ago and started using 0.025 Tretinoin, and i haven't experienced purging yet.

Overall i am in a much better place mentally and my outlook on life has increased drastically

If any of you want advice on skincare I can give you my anecdotally based advice.

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin and Bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Back