9+h of sleep
D3/K2, Zink, Magnesium, Aswhaganda, MSM, Iodine
Stretches/exercise
Slin pills
Please advice me on my stack

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Tell my why mk is cope?
Mk677: this is probably the worst thing you could do as a looksmaxxer. It causes a gh bleed instead of intermittent pulses of it, which grows ears and nose like hgh, it makes you insanely hungry, it bloats tf out of you, raises prolactin, high levels prolactin causes hair loss (p5p does not work. I'm not getting into that.), might cause gyno, lethargy, and you literally will get type 2 diabetes. It makes me prediabetic and my nipples hurt even on the lowest dosages (<6.25mg)

• JFL
Reactions: Zoraaaa and Roge
hgh wont make u taller than predetermined height and will grow nose, and ears, and you cant change the size of ears afterwards no surgery or anything with that only nose
aromatse inhibitors will give you flat cheekbones from affected bone health and it can affect growth too just bc it makes the growth plates last longer doesnt mean it will make u taller

Mk677: this is probably the worst thing you could do as a looksmaxxer. It causes a gh bleed instead of intermittent pulses of it, which grows ears and nose like hgh, it makes you insanely hungry, it bloats tf out of you, raises prolactin, high levels prolactin causes hair loss (p5p does not work. I'm not getting into that.), might cause gyno, lethargy, and you literally will get type 2 diabetes. It makes me prediabetic and my nipples hurt even on the lowest dosages (<6.25mg)
altough i agree with you your also overreacting studies have diffirent results on the prolaction but often it doesnt increase for most also there is diffirent opinions on if gh bleed is bad or not but no studies done on it also you are a bad responder

hgh wont make u taller than predetermined height and will grow nose, and ears, and you cant change the size of ears afterwards no surgery or anything with that only nose
aromatse inhibitors will give you flat cheekbones from affected bone health and it can affect growth too just bc it makes the growth plates last longer doesnt mean it will make u taller
HGH will make you taller thats what it does artifical HGH to grow taller than supposed to

Insane shitpost tbh

@Zoraaaa drop dosages of additional supplements

• +1
Reactions: Zoraaaa
Insane shitpost tbh

@Zoraaaa drop dosages of additional supplements
mk677 does more harm than good, and the fact that it will like max give u 1cm height at best....................................just to grow nose & ears & bloat & hair loss and way more worse shit gynecomestia too

mk677 does more harm than good, and the fact that it will like max give u 1cm height at best....................................just to grow nose & ears & bloat & hair loss and way more worse shit gynecomestia too
Its all shit accusations to this god tier supplement. Fyi its even used in antiaging

• +1
hgh wont make u taller than predetermined height
there is not a single thing that can make u surpass a predetermined height, u can't change ur genetics. it's about max potential.
AI too helps. imagine if zora had his growth plate delayed because of the AI. He have more time for his bone to grow

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Zoraaaa
Its all shit accusations to this god tier supplement. Fyi its even used in antiaging
because it fucking increases hgh u retard and hgh makes you more youthful
but the hgh increase is barely anything and still wont make u taller than predetermined height, like if everyone in ur family is 5'7 and ur genetically predetermined to be 5'7 no amount of hgh or mk677 will make you any taller than 5'7
kys

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
first of all bloat is diffirent to each person and also possible to be under control slightly it wont make your nose like a nigger out of nowhere aswell and hair loss what are you on idiot

there is not a single thing that can make u surpass a predetermined height, u can't change ur genetics. it's about max potential.
AI too helps. imagine if zora had his growth plate delayed because of the AI. He have more time for his bone to grow
mk677 shouldnt be used

• +1
first of all bloat is diffirent to each person and also possible to be under control slightly it wont make your nose like a nigger out of nowhere aswell and hair loss what are you on idiot

because it fucking increases hgh u retard and hgh makes you more youthful
but the hgh increase is barely anything and still wont make u taller than predetermined height, like if everyone in ur family is 5'7 and ur genetically predetermined to be 5'7 no amount of hgh or mk677 will make you any taller than 5'7
kys
are you 5"7?

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Yeah sure lil buddy
copeee keep ignoring my post about mk677, you will end up with diabetes
im 6'4 barefoot in the evening, ur coping hard nigga enjoy ur diabetes and man boobs gynecomestia haha faggot

copeee keep ignoring my post about mk677, you will end up with diabetes
im 5'4 barefoot in the evening, ur coping hard nigga enjoy ur diabetes and man boobs gynecomestia haha faggot
Alr i knew it coper youre 5"4

Alr i knew it coper youre 5"4
How do you feel about the fact that, me, growing up, did not give a fuck about height and I didn't do any heightmaxxing, yet I ended up 6'4 because of my GENETICS. But here you are, using shit that are not approved for human usage, SHIT that will give you DIABETES, GYNECOMASTIA, INCREASED PROLACTIN WHICH CAUSES HAIR LOSS, MAKES YOU FAT BECAUSE OF INCREASED HUNGER, GROWS YOUR EARS AND NOSE. Just cope.

How do you feel about the fact that, me, growing up, did not give a fuck about height and I didn't do any heightmaxxing, yet I ended up 6'4 because of my GENETICS. But here you are, using shit that are not approved for human usage, SHIT that will give you DIABETES, GYNECOMASTIA, INCREASED PROLACTIN WHICH CAUSES HAIR LOSS, MAKES YOU FAT BECAUSE OF INCREASED HUNGER, GROWS YOUR EARS AND NOSE. Just cope.
Why does it sound like you are 5"7 and tried this and it didnt work? and now youre mad?
Also you if you really are 6"4 you wouldnt understand my struggles but i doubt it

• +1
Why does it sound like you are 5"7 and tried this and it didnt work? and now youre mad?
Also you if you really are 6"4 you wouldnt understand my struggles but i doubt it
I do understand your struggles because I don't have a tall friend, or a tall person that I talk to so my whole life has been around short people tbh, like yes people are tall like 6'1 6'2 but not taller than me, in school or anything and yeah I understand their struggles.
But mk677 is retarded.

you're actually so fucking retarded. this will not help you grow at all jfl
height is predetermined by genetics. simple as that
almost everyone reaches their genetic height so using all these supplements will genuinely destroy your body.
it's over nigga deal with it

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
I do understand your struggles because I don't have a tall friend, or a tall person that I talk to so my whole life has been around short people tbh, like yes people are tall like 6'1 6'2 but not taller than me, in school or anything and yeah I understand their struggles.
But mk677 is retarded.
FUCK YOU sounded like the most bluepilled shit ever question if you were 5"10 would you rather stay a manlet or slay

FUCK YOU sounded like the most bluepilled shit ever question if you were 5"10 would you rather stay a manlet or slay
Nigga I literally didnt say anything bluepilled JFL Im just saying mk677 wont make you taller

nigga let them kill themselves
I do not gaf anymore atp, everyone always making stupid muh supplement stacks muh
this is straight up a waste of money. I'm done trying to prove this to retarded and ignorant faggots

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and asdvek
almost everyone reaches their genetic height so using all these supplements will genuinely destroy your body.
i agree a bit but do you mean that if you are 180 you are hardcapped at that i dont agree why would you get prescribed drugs otherwise

i agree a bit but do you mean that if you are 180 you are hardcapped at that i dont agree why would you get prescribed drugs otherwise
yes you're capped at that. ppl who get prescribed HGH are ppl who naturally can't make enough HGH in their body. You're 5'10 so that isn't the case. MK677 is a research chemical primarily used to increase muscle growing capabilities so if you would take it for 'height', it's just straight up retarded.
pls just don't destroy your body, if you wanna get bigger and look more aesthetic and maybe grow your bones more just take roids

• +1
Yes but you probably also need ai
nah stop spreading bs faggot
ai's are terrible, mk 677 is terrible. HGH is terrible all of it is pure cope. all this only helps with muscle growth but there are way better and safer options for that such as ROIDS
now stfu and read some studies before you make assumptions and give ppl retarded advice

Also, shit low iq user kys
Posts2,211Reputation1,165

• +1
yes you're capped at that. ppl who get prescribed HGH are ppl who naturally can't make enough HGH in their body. You're 5'10 so that isn't the case. MK677 is a research chemical primarily used to increase muscle growing capabilities so if you would take it for 'height', it's just straight up retarded.
pls just don't destroy your body, if you wanna get bigger and look more aesthetic and maybe grow your bones more just take roids
I get your oponion and i respect it honestly i wish i didnt even have the thought to do this but i live in one of the tallest countries where 6"0 is just slightly above average

ai's are terrible, mk 677 is terrible. HGH is terrible all of it is pure cope. all this only helps with muscle growth but there are way better and safer options for that such as ROIDS
now stfu and read some studies before you make assumptions and give ppl retarded advice

Explain what is heightmaxing then?:lul:

yes just use 20mg of trenbolone acetate bro
jokes aside yeah AI is shit, HGH is shit, MK is shit. The legit heightmaxxing is eating well, sleeping well and exercising not injecting some random chemical up your ass.

I get your oponion and i respect it honestly i wish i didnt even have the thought to do this but i live in one of the tallest countries where 6"0 is just slightly above average
I understand but there's nothing you can do abt it, try insoles
I assume you live in the netherlands, I do too and insoles help a lot

Explain what is heightmaxing then?:lul:
heightmaxxing was never a thing faggot. stupid greycels just made it into something it's not

jokes aside yeah AI is shit, HGH is shit, MK is shit. The legit heightmaxxing is eating well, sleeping well and exercising not injecting some random chemical up your ass.
voila

Dont forget about showering and respecting females:lul:

such a shit answer crazy
already told why theyre shit, like, instead of just responding and saying its shit without even scrolling down and seeing what is down there first, just dont fucking respond at all retard.

you're actually so fucking retarded. this will not help you grow at all jfl
Nigga? Bone growth is caused by growth hormone. Growth hormone increase=more bone.

Obviously height is genetic, there's a cap for how tall u can grow. But heightmaxxing helps you reach that cap faster, for impatient people such as me.

already told why theyre shit, like, instead of just responding and saying its shit without even scrolling down and seeing what is down there first, just dont fucking respond at all retard.
haha ur such a shit user, don't talk about templecat he literally made a botb heightmaxxing thread like yesterday lol kys

Nigga? Bone growth is caused by growth hormone. Growth hormone increase=more bone.

Obviously height is genetic, there's a cap for how tall u can grow. But heightmaxxing helps you reach that cap faster, for impatient people such as me.
that's what I mean, IMPATIENT ppl smh
if you take hgh for zygo or jaw growth also cope since HGH mostly grows your nose and ears
and you're genuinely a waste of sperm if you're impatient to grow 2 cm taller while fucking up almost every single mechanism in your body
kys

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
that's what I mean, IMPATIENT ppl smh
if you take hgh for zygo or jaw growth also cope since HGH mostly grows your nose and ears
and you're genuinely a waste of sperm if you're impatient to grow 2 cm taller while fucking up almost every single mechanism in your body
kys
Even if it doesn't work, I can still tell myself I tried.

Even if I grow to 6ft+ which is very likely, I'll always hate myself for not heightmaxxing.

haha ur such a shit user, don't talk about templecat he literally made a botb heightmaxxing thread like yesterday lol kys
proves my point.
a greycel makes a 'heightmaxxing' guide and everyone jumps on his dick
what a bunch of faggotry
there's a reason all high iq ppl on this forum don't make guides on this and never used any of it themselves.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tempelcat4 and Jeww