2 G of protein per kg
9+h of sleep
D3/K2, Zink, Magnesium, Aswhaganda, MSM, Iodine
Stretches/exercise
Slin pills
Please advice me on my stack

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
Why do short niggas with normal gh levels get prescribed gh then?
Because they have a hormone deficiency. And you need GH to grow to your predetermined height. HGH won't make you taller than your genetic predetermined height, like if everyone in ur family is 5'7 and ur genetically predetermined to be 5'7 HGH wont make you taller than 5'7. If you don't have a HGH deficiency, you dont need to take HGH, and if you dont have a deficiency you will get to that genetically predetermined height.

So what we learnt, HGH is complete useless shit, will fuck up your natural hormones and will fuck up your internal organs and overall health. Kys.

It doesnt make sense to discuss with this ppl their both trollers I'm not sure about psychodsk but asdvek is just a shit poster so dont even bother
Kys nigger. You say i am a shitposter because I pointed out that your LITERALLY SHIT thread is SHIT which made you cry now you are butthurt from me and say that im a shit poster etc, kys.

Because they have a hormone deficiency. And you need GH to grow to your predetermined height. HGH won't make you taller than your genetic predetermined height, like if everyone in ur family is 5'7 and ur genetically predetermined to be 5'7 HGH wont make you taller than 5'7. If you don't have a HGH deficiency, you dont need to take HGH, and if you dont have a deficiency you will get to that genetically predetermined height.

So what we learnt, HGH is complete useless shit, will fuck up your natural hormones and will fuck up your internal organs and overall health. Kys.
The more the merrier.

There’s been various decades of treatments and studies for decades on growth hormone treatment for boys with idiopathic short stature (which means that they don’t have a deficiency and they are shorter than familial average)
and they have successfully increase their predicted adult height.
Why do short niggas with normal gh levels get prescribed gh then?

keypoint LONG TERM
key word : idiopathic short stature

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
at least his shitposts aren't just lying to people and giving them false hope
It wasnt my goal to give people false hope with the guide, rather giving them hope. And as said, especially the decompression part will work for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Wellwellwell The GIF - Wellwellwell Well Wellwell - Discover & Share GIFs

keypoint LONG TERM
key word : idiopathic short stature
What confuses me is estrogen is as important as testosterone, they fucking learnt that estrogen is what makes your growth plates fuse which is natural, but for example if testosterone inhibition made you taller, then they wouldnt take testosterone inhibitors even though estrogen and testosterone are both equally important. Just fucking retards.

Just let them use shit like HGH, MK677, Aromatase inhibitors (estrogen is important), let them fuck up their health they will learnt it the hard way there is no way to change the mind of a COPING NORMIE they will end up fucking up their health.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
youre a retard
lol in that case i'm getting cancer anyway. as enchanted elixir explained, you'll die from acromegaly long before cancer if your hgh becomes too high. it needs to be SUPER high to significantly increase cancer risk.

lol in that case i'm getting cancer anyway. as enchanted elixir explained, you'll die from acromegaly long before cancer if your hgh becomes too high. it needs to be SUPER high to significantly increase cancer risk.
hope your organs grow on HGH because at least then we wouldn't have people like you containing the gene pool with your borderline mentally retarded brain that thinks "heightmaxxing" works

• +1
hope your organs grow on HGH because at least then we wouldn't have people like you containing the gene pool with your borderline mentally retarded brain that thinks "heightmaxxing" works
Nobody in the history of bp forums has gotten enlarged organs or other terrible sides when heightmaxxing correctly.

Unrelated, but what u think about low dose Aromasin throughout puberty? For delayed plate closure and maybe a slight test increase.

Unrelated, but what u think about low dose Aromasin throughout puberty? For delayed plate closure and maybe a slight test increase.
you can't pass your genetic limit so it doesn't matter if you delay your growth plates closing, you'll still get to the same height

• +1
Nobody in the history of bp forums has gotten enlarged organs or other terrible sides when heightmaxxing correctly.
No, lots of people do, in fact, A LOT OF PEOPLE. There is a guy on this forum that had to stop using HGH because his organs got bigger.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Jeww
What confuses me is estrogen is as important as testosterone, they fucking learnt that estrogen is what makes your growth plates fuse which is natural, but for example if testosterone inhibition made you taller, then they wouldnt take testosterone inhibitors even though estrogen and testosterone are both equally important. Just fucking retards.

Just let them use shit like HGH, MK677, Aromatase inhibitors (estrogen is important), let them fuck up their health they will learnt it the hard way there is no way to change the mind of a COPING NORMIE they will end up fucking up their health.

niggas think high test and low estrogen is law
bruh
I would argue estrogen is AS important as testosterone
the more the merrier jfl
if you take ai's you will kys because your depression will be off the charts + you will have no bones
good luck

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
niggas think high test and low estrogen is law
bruh
I would argue estrogen is AS important as testosterone
the more the merrier jfl
if you take ai's you will kys because your depression will be off the charts + you will have no bones
good luck
Idk u and the other nigga seem biased as fuck, kinda like this

Crab mentality - Wikipedia

Imagine you were me and wake up go to school get height mogged by a tiny nigger who looks like a twink think wtf is going on google your national average and its 180! then look at the guy next to you who is 196 and has girls making tiktoks about him while he says that aryans slay and we should export the niggers

Imagine you were me and wake up go to school get height mogged by a tiny nigger who looks like a twink think wtf is going on google your national average and its 180! then look at the guy next to you who is 196 and has girls making tiktoks about him while he says that aryans slay and we should export the niggers
even my siblings are black pilled when i was 13 my sister literally told me if a dude is not minium 180 so she can wear heels she wouldnt even consider it