2 G of protein per kg
9+h of sleep
D3/K2, Zink, Magnesium, Aswhaganda, MSM, Iodine
Stretches/exercise
Slin pills
Please advice me on my stack

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
already told why theyre shit, like, instead of just responding and saying its shit without even scrolling down and seeing what is down there first, just dont fucking respond at all retard.
I've read your shit explanations before

Even if it doesn't work, I can still tell myself I tried.

Even if I grow to 6ft+ which is very likely, I'll always hate myself for not heightmaxxing.
heightmaxxing for what nigga, you will get there w/o fucking your body mechanisms too. You're just useless since you can't wait for a while and focus on other shit like money or your face jfl

• Woah
Reactions: Jeww
haha ur such a shit user, don't talk about templecat he literally made a botb heightmaxxing thread like yesterday lol kys
you spent money on an incel forum, how embarrassing.
and he doesn't have a thread on BOTB.
and maybe fucking read what i said?

Honestly i get every perspective here but when im 22 and my plates are fused and when im 60 will i regret not jumping at the chanche to grow taller if the answer is yes i will do it

• +1
heightmaxxing for what nigga, you will get there w/o fucking your body mechanisms too. You're just useless since you can't wait for a while and focus on other shit like money or your face jfl
My face is fine. I have money. All I want is height (I'm 5'9).

Also, stop being rude for no reason.

Honestly i get every perspective here but when im 22 and my plates are fused and when im 60 will i regret not jumping at the chanche to grow taller if the answer is yes i will do it
YOU CAN'T GROW TALLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
fuck how many times do I gotta explain this shit, you making me rage smh

• JFL
you spent money on an incel forum, how embarrassing.
and he doesn't have a thread on BOTB.
and maybe fucking read what i said?
What you said is straight up false.

I bought vip to delete a rating thread. Some of us can afford a 10 dollar purchase you know.

What you said is straight up false.

I bought vip to delete a rating thread. Some of us can afford a 10 dollar purchase you know.
1. You still spent money on an incel forum
2. You fucking sent your FACE on an INCEL FORUM, then you had to pay money to delete it embarrassing
3. He doesnt have a botb thread

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Jeww
Don't listen to psycho.

Do it or you'll regret it.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I think a growth hormone treatment mainly helps when you have below average percentile growth hormone/IGF1, but not necessarily to the point of a deficiency like people here state.
It’s logic that shorter people, which are smaller overall most of the times produce less igf1 and growth hormone than taller people.
Your genes don’t magically make you tall, they send signals to your body TO make you tall.
Like signals of increase osteoblastic activity or GH production

• +1
My face is fine. I have money. All I want is height (I'm 5'9).

Also, stop being rude for no reason.
sorry just hate it when ppl keep trying useless stuff that has no benefits and only side effects.
heightmaxxing is cope, since the very beginning.
the only mfs who need guides like these are mfs who were severely underfed their entire youth like them niggas in africa
and you're 5'9 buddy you just have to face it, maybe you'll grow in the near future but no amount of hgh will help with that.

• WTF
YOU CAN'T GROW TALLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
fuck how many times do I gotta explain this shit, you making me rage smh
alr i still dont get ppl get HGH prescribed to increase height for a liver disease or something else but we dont even know their natural cap how can we know you wont grow taller if you answer that ill consider your perspective

• JFL
1. You still spent money on an incel forum
2. You fucking sent your FACE on an INCEL FORUM, then you had to pay money to delete it embarrassing
3. He doesnt have a botb thread
The thread is botb worthy and will be there soon most likely.

Yes I was scammed by the jewish mods, so what? It's only 10 usd broke ass nigga

sorry just hate it when ppl keep trying useless stuff that has no benefits and only side effects.
heightmaxxing is cope, since the very beginning.
the only mfs who need guides like these are mfs who were severely underfed their entire youth like them niggas in africa
and you're 5'9 buddy you just have to face it, maybe you'll grow in the near future but no amount of hgh will help with that.
Lol I'm not even 16 yet, I'm in the perfect age range for heightmaxxing. And so what? Let's say I try it, and it doesn't work. Why do you care?

The thread is botb worthy and will be there soon most likely.

Yes I was scammed by the jewish mods, so what? It's only 10 usd broke ass nigga
nigga the amount of money doesnt matter u spent money on an incel forum idgaf if it was 0.1 dollars or 100 dollars hahahaha JFL im literally like WAY richer than u btw so dont call me broke
and he havent made a botb worthy thread yet if he did idk what it was. Link the "botb worthy" thread nigga

• JFL
Lol I'm not even 16 yet, I'm in the perfect age range for heightmaxxing. And so what? Let's say I try it, and it doesn't work. Why do you care?
perfect age range for heightmaxxing is newborn or before puberty, not 16, 16 is a shit age for heightmaxxing your growth plates are half closed or more at that point retard

doesn't do anything unless something has affected your growth

you CANT pass your genetic limit

• Love it
nigga the amount of money doesnt matter u spent money on an incel forum idgaf if it was 0.1 dollars or 100 dollars hahahaha JFL im literally like WAY richer than u btw so dont call me broke
and he havent made a botb worthy thread yet if he did idk what it was. Link the "botb worthy" thread nigga
Bruh this forum saved many lives, the info here is worth thousands. I see it as a way of paying back master, as his forum helped me so much. You ungrateful sperg

proves my point.
a greycel makes a 'heightmaxxing' guide and everyone jumps on his dick
what a bunch of faggotry
there's a reason all high iq ppl on this forum don't make guides on this and never used any of it themselves.
I hate that there are no good guides here but I can't find a better forum...

You don't have to start insulting for no reason, the guide I made is only a COMPILATION of existing growth methods made by other people. Things like decompression are proven by the writers of those books; its not cope
Also, I don't care if this guide gets botb, actually, I think it would only be annoying for me and no one has jumped on my dick so far stop hating for no reason. Also shit posting under the post just bc you mad for literally no reason is just embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: Zoraaaa and Jeww
I think a growth hormone treatment mainly helps when you have below average percentile growth hormone/IGF1, but not necessarily to the point of a deficiency like people here state.
It’s logic that shorter people, which are smaller overall most of the times produce less igf1 and growth hormone than taller people.
Your genes don’t magically make you tall, they send signals to your body TO make you tall.
another greycel low iq not knowing what he's talking abt. everyone reaches their genetic potential except severely underfed ppl like niggas in africa
no one on this forum has a defficiency so everyone who uses it is a retard

alr i still dont get ppl get HGH prescribed to increase height for a liver disease or something else but we dont even know their natural cap how can we know you wont grow taller if you answer that ill consider your perspective
your body will do EVERYTHING in it's power to reach your genetic potential, that includes ppl who produce a bit less hgh than average.
everyone in the western world reaches their genetic cap since no one here is severely underfed or neglected since they were a baby. You can't know your genetic cap but it is generally said that your cap is the height when you were 14 + max 5cm
You're 5'10, you can still grow a little bit maybe but taking mk677 won't magically grow you a shit ton more, likely it won't do shit

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
perfect age range for heightmaxxing is newborn or before puberty, not 16, 16 is a shit age for heightmaxxing your growth plates are half closed or more at that point retard
I'm under 16 dumbass. My brother grew till fucking 21 and my dad till 18. I have good plate genetics

I'm under 16 dumbass. My brother grew till fucking 21 and my dad till 18. I have good plate genetics
Nigga what the fuck does under 16 mean exactly, tell your exact age and there is no such thing as plate genetics, plate genetics dont exist, your plates can close tomorrow or 20 years later its unpredictable, no plate genetics.

• JFL
Bruh this forum saved many lives, the info here is worth thousands. I see it as a way of paying back master, as his forum helped me so much. You ungrateful sperg

shit thread, WATER information, muh check growth plates etc bla bla
also theres microfracture shit in there, just proves that the thread is shit because you can't create microfractures in your leg there is a barrier that covers it so you cant cause microfractures

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Jeww
I hate that there are no good guides here but I can't find a better forum...

You don't have to start insulting for no reason, the guide I made is only a COMPILATION of existing growth methods made by other people. Things like decompression are proven by the writers of those books; its not cope
Also, I don't care if this guide gets botb, actually, I think it would only be annoying for me and no one has jumped on my dick so far stop hating for no reason. Also shit posting under the post just bc you mad for literally no reason is just embarrassing
all of it is temporary
wear insoles
simple
kys

shit thread, WATER information, muh check growth plates etc bla bla
also theres microfracture shit in there, just proves that the thread is shit because you can't create microfractures in your leg there is a barrier that covers it so you cant cause microfractures
that thread was actually so shit, and people were praising it when all it says is stretch, take HGH, and be healthy.

your body will do EVERYTHING in it's power to reach your genetic potential, that includes ppl who produce a bit less hgh than average.
everyone in the western world reaches their genetic cap since no one here is severely underfed or neglected since they were a baby. You can't know your genetic cap but it is generally said that your cap is the height when you were 14 + max 5cm
You're 5'10, you can still grow a little bit maybe but taking mk677 won't magically grow you a shit ton more, likely it won't do shit
wtf are you on about if this is true your genetic cap but it is generally said that your cap is the height when you were 14 + max 5cm
i would be 10cm past my max height of course your body will try everything to reach its cap thats whats its supposed to do yeah mk677 wont magically grow me thats why i have stuff like cjc w dac and possible HGH instead i thought you had a understanding on the subject but i guess not as deep as i thought tho i dont claim i do

• JFL
all of it is temporary
wear insoles
simple
kys
fuck yeah
these niggas be saying "muh when u take insoles off ur gonna be at ur old height back so whats the point"
actual retards on this forum

that thread was actually so shit, and people were praising it when all it says is stretch, take HGH, and be healthy.
The truth is that this is everything you can do to heightmax, expect ll maybe
what do you want to hear or do you know any other method in increasing heigt?

Alright. I'll make a thread in 6 months and tag all of u. If I'm wrong, then I'll admit your right.

Time will tell.
you wont be able to tell you dirty faggot, you can't tell if it was natural growth or from the HGH. EVERYONE who got "results" just had normal growth and thought it was from HGH.

"height" pills on Amazon have reviews saying my son/daughter grew 4 inches on these, when its just vitamins that wouldnt do anything.

15 1/2. Ulna height predictor 6'0 1/2
"BOTB worthy heightmaxxing thread" and this is the shit inside it
  • You can have a girlfriend tomorrow, you can go to the party, you can drink alcohol and feel good. Let go of all those bad thoughts that hold you back from living and gaining experiences. The truth is that you'll never be perfect, or even close to that.
  • Laugh as much as possible.
LMAOOOOO i cant tell if ur trolling or not YOU ARE ACTUALLY FUCKING RETARDED AND THE THREAD IS DOGSHIT NOT BOTB WORTHY AND FOR IT TO BE BOTB WORTHY SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE NEEDS TO BE SHOWN AND HE DIDNT BUT EVEN IF HE DID IT WOULDNT GET ACCEPTED INTO BOTB BECAUSE ITS DOGSHIT YOU FUCKING RETARD.

• Ugh..
wtf are you on about if this is true your genetic cap but it is generally said that your cap is the height when you were 14 + max 5cm
i would be 10cm past my max height of course your body will try everything to reach its cap thats whats its supposed to do yeah mk677 wont magically grow me thats why i have stuff like cjc w dac and possible HGH instead i thought you had a understanding on the subject but i guess not as deep as i thought tho i dont claim i do
man idc take all the hgh you want and I hope you die bcs of it lmao

you wont be able to tell you dirty faggot, you can't tell if it was natural growth or from the HGH. EVERYONE who got "results" just had normal growth and thought it was from HGH.
this

"BOTB worthy heightmaxxing thread" and this is the shit inside it
  • You can have a girlfriend tomorrow, you can go to the party, you can drink alcohol and feel good. Let go of all those bad thoughts that hold you back from living and gaining experiences. The truth is that you'll never be perfect, or even close to that.
  • Laugh as much as possible.
LMAOOOOO i cant tell if ur trolling or not YOU ARE ACTUALLY FUCKING RETARDED AND THE THREAD IS DOGSHIT NOT BOTB WORTHY AND FOR IT TO BE BOTB WORTHY SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE NEEDS TO BE SHOWN AND HE DIDNT BUT EVEN IF HE DID IT WOULDNT GET ACCEPTED INTO BOTB BECAUSE ITS DOGSHIT YOU FUCKING RETARD.
exactly

Alright. I'll make a thread in 6 months and tag all of u. If I'm wrong, then I'll admit your right.

Time will tell.
kys

The truth is that this is everything you can do to heightmax, expect ll maybe
what do you want to hear or do you know any other method in increasing heigt?
kys
height predictors dont work, they said 5'9 for me im 6'4 barefoot at night rn
this

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
There's like a 3 percent chance that my first natural growth spurt happens right when i take gh. I have never had a spurt, only steady growth.

man idc take all the hgh you want and I hope you die bcs of it lmao

this

exactly

kys

kys

this
truth, these heightmaxxers are so fucking retarded they be saying shit like
"Time will tell"
"I will laugh at all of you when I am 6'5"
"I will be tall"
and then they end up short. cagefuel.

lol just being toxic for no reason
he has a reason, you are RETARDED and you are playing with your health and risking health issues, but however, I don't care, please blast HGH and blast mk677, please do it, I hope you die from it after.

• Love it
"Time will tell"
"I will be tall"
us and them jfl

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and Jeww
"Time will tell"
"I will be tall"
I'll probably grow to 5'11 minimun anyways.

I see niggas on reddit talking about how they wish they could go back in time and use gh... I won't let that be me

I see niggas on reddit talking about how they wish they could go back in time and use gh... I won't let that be me
ive also seen people wishing they never went on any hormones and saying how it ruined their lives, stop being stupid

he has a reason, you are RETARDED and you are playing with your health and risking health issues, but however, I don't care, please blast HGH and blast mk677, please do it, I hope you die from it after.
Oh so you love me then and don't want me to hurt myself?

It's always the 6'4 niggas saying shit like this. never seen a 6' and under nigga say heightmaxxing is cope

us and them jfl

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
fr, i didnt heightmaxx, all i did was eat healthy, sleep well and exercise, ended up 6'4. in fact i wasnt even eating or sleeping well religiously still ended up taller while these niggers inject chinese shit into their ass, CAGEFUEL

• JFL

NIGGA THEY SAY THAT BECAUSE THEY THINK HGH WILL MAKE U TALLER BUT NO IT DOESNT AND THEY DONT KNOW IT. KYS. ALSO U CAN USE HGH, USE 20IU A DAY.

• JFL
another greycel low iq not knowing what he's talking abt. everyone reaches their genetic potential except severely underfed ppl like niggas in africa
no one on this forum has a defficiency so everyone who uses it is a retard

There’s been various decades of treatments and studies for decades on growth hormone treatment for boys with idiopathic short stature (which means that they don’t have a deficiency and they are shorter than familial average)
and they have successfully increase their predicted adult height.

CONCLUSIONS​

Long-term administration of growth hormone to children with idiopathic short stature can increase adult height to a level above the predicted adult height and above the adult height of untreated historical control children.

NIGGA THEY SAY THAT BECAUSE THEY THINK HGH WILL MAKE U TALLER BUT NO IT DOESNT AND THEY DONT KNOW IT. KYS. ALSO U CAN USE HGH, USE 20IU A DAY.
Why do short niggas with normal gh levels get prescribed gh then?

It doesnt make sense to discuss with this ppl their both trollers I'm not sure about psychodsk but asdvek is just a shit poster so dont even bother

• +1
It doesnt make sense to discuss with this ppl their both trollers I'm not sure about psychodsk but asdvek is just a shit poster so dont even bother
at least his shitposts aren't just lying to people and giving them false hope