Updating the PSL/Blackpill glossary(GTFIH)

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Looksmax/blackpill lingo is mainstream and using them now is such a normie tier shit tbh
so i and possibly @chaddyboi66 will update the glossary so that there be a barrier between normies and us

As It is prophesized that linguists will emerge as the age of norminess advances, and they will transform knowledge into esoteric forms, safeguarding it from the filthy hands of normies
MMONK1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, sozz, Gengar and 6 others
i found a new muse

that’s bad news for you

1D53A9FB 29AC 4748 B3B8 DA93026AB6BB
IMG 7003
IMG 7001

once is a lotta things

twice is a decent dream

@TRUE_CEL @GuyFromSingapore

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and GuyFromSingapore
Normies are too lazy to do looksmaxxing because looksmaxxing is hard work that requires consistency. Normies won't even wear face masks.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Normies are too lazy to do looksmaxxing because looksmaxxing is hard work that requires consistency. Normies won't even wear face masks.
its not just about concealing the knowledge tbh
using the current lingos is such a normie tier shit

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and 0hMan
its not just about concealing the knowledge tbh
using the current lingos is such a normie tier shit

They'll just use it for jester and mockery.(which is a good thing)

I mean u can't say anything other than positive or negative canthal tilt because that is scientifically what it is

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 23558
@thecel you into the project?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I mean u can't say anything other than positive or negative canthal tilt because that is scientifically what it is
not all terms are scientific also we can give scientific terms common names

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Napoleon1800
@0hMan

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Just add nigger to the end of every word, bet normie fags won't copy it

• JFL
Reactions: mid, Gengar and Deleted member 29167
@thecel you into the project?

Last edited:
GuyFromSingapore

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryan

Looksmax/blackpill lingo is mainstream and using them now is such a normie tier shit tbh
so i and possibly @chaddyboi66 will update the glossary so that there be a barrier between normies and us

As It is prophesized that linguists will emerge as the age of norminess advances, and they will transform knowledge into esoteric forms, safeguarding it from the filthy hands of normies
View attachment 2537393
I don't recall you ever bringing this up with me before but I wouldn't be opposed to the idea tbh.

So long as we make it more burdensome than it's worth for the normies to bother coming here they'll leave us alone tbh.

We also need a strict gag order esque policy when it comes to any form of public proselytizing of Blackpill.