Ur downgrown mandible and long midface isn't a product of environment.

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
I was recently at a family reunion with more than 100 relatives.
Not one of them had a downgrown / fused mandible or a long midface.

Sure environment plays its part, but if your genetics are good enough you won't be severely affected by mouth breathing or other external factors.

Stop blaming your parents for raising you poorly, blame them instead for the genetics they gave you.

Genetics above everything else.
Most people will never escape MTN, let alone reach Chad territory.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Banderacell, Orvka381 and 13 others
dndr gonna chew onna mouthguard brb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, zura, garoupilled_ and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
"Muh muh, my kids won't be downgrown because I'll raise them the right way, I'm just a product of environment"
"Muh, my genetics are good, I was just not raised properly"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
most dolichocephalic people are just recessed downgrown mesos and brachys, they don't actually have long skulls.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 28896
Been saying this too, but alas, the Indians won't listen and would rather live in their incel delusions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, garoupilled_, poopoohead and 2 others
most dolichocephalic people are just recessed downgrown mesos and brachys, they don't actually have long skulls.
Brutal to be born with a bad skull shape.
Been saying this too, but alas, the Indians won't listen and would rather live in their incel delusions.
Indeed

yeah but I probably would be taller and overall chaddier if I was an nt no stress millionaire growing up instead of a bullied autist

your appearance adapts to your environment, if you're treated like shit you will attain some beta features to fly on the wallmaxx and signal that you're not a threat to the people around you, brutal naturepill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Wasn’t downward-grown until I started mouth breathing because my mom bought cats so yes it is environment in my case

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Orvka381, poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Wasn’t downward-grown until I started mouth breathing because my mom bought cats so yes it is environment in my case
Partially perhaps, far from entirely.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Partially perhaps, far from entirely.
Delusional If you think this is mostly genetic, my older siblings don’t have it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Delusional If you think this is mostly genetic, my older siblings don’t have it
But they would most likely also have gotten an elongated face if they were exposed to the same environment as you.
On the other side, there are people with different genetic bases that wouldn't get affected at all by the same environment.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 28904
But they would most likely also have gotten an elongated face if they were exposed to the same environment as you.
On the other side, there are people with different genetic bases that wouldn't get affected at all by the same environment.
Some mouth breathers look worse than other mouth breathers but all mouth breathers would have looked better if they breathed though their nose.

• +1
Reactions: Haydez and Deleted member 28896
Some mouth breathers look worse than other mouth breathers but all mouth breathers would have looked better if they breathed though their nose.
Genetics 80%, Environment 20%

• +1
Reactions: Haydez, p0lishsubhuman, poopoohead and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Potential is 100% genetic but enviroment can ruin your face completely
Environment barely affects those with top-tier genetics.
Unless it's something brutal like them getting shot in the head and magically surviving.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Identical scenario for me, had great forward growth until we bought cats and I started mouth breathing, every year from there on out it deteriorated. Was like 10 at the time I started mouth breathing and had to get braces by 14.

• +1
Environment barely affects those with top-tier genetics.
Unless it's something brutal like them getting shot in the head and magically surviving.
I don’t think you understand epigenetics

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Identical scenario for me, had great forward growth until we bought cats and I started mouth breathing, every year from there on out it deteriorated.
No it’s your genes bro

• JFL
No it’s your genes bro
Amazing how my genes were coded to start mouth breathing and deteriorating right when we got cats and I was allergic. Crazy how nature does that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead and Deleted member 28904
Amazing how my genes were coded to start mouth breathing and deteriotating right when we got cats and I was allergic. Crazy how nature does that.
Did your nose also get stuffed because of all the cat hair? I lived in a prettt small room aswell with bad ventilation on top of that

• +1
Did your nose also get stuffed because of all the cat hair? I lived in a prettt small room aswell with bad ventilation on top of that
Yeah my nose got stuffed since I was allergic, also had to share room with my younger brother since our apartment was quite small.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 28904
Identical scenario for me, had great forward growth until we bought cats and I started mouth breathing, every year from there on out it deteriorated. Was like 10 at the time I started mouth breathing and had to get braces by 14.
Cope cope cope
I don’t think you understand epigenetics
Love you man, but cope harder.

Epigenetics only goes so far, and barely affects the crème de la crème.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 28904
Cope cope cope

Love you man, but cope harder.

Epigenetics only goes so far, and barely affects the crème de la crème.
Top tier bait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 28896 and HarrierDuBois
Top tier bait
Do you hate cats now btw, do you get the urge to go on a cat killing-spree because of what they did to you?

You can ask @Arborist, his gonial angle wouldn't be able to reach an angle above 90 even if he would have been a predominant moutbreather growing up.

his gonial angle wouldn't be able to reach an angle above 90 even if he would have been a predominant moutbreather growing up.
I chronically pick my nose because I can't stand breathing through my mouth, I remember doing this from an early age as well.

my jaw has like a 100 to 110 angle though, but it slopes at the mandibular body rather than at the ramus.

• +1
Do you hate cats now btw, do you get the urge to go on a cat killing-spree because of what they did to you?

You can ask @Arborist, his gonial angle wouldn't be able to reach an angle above 90 even if he would have been a predominant moutbreather growing up.
I actually got help from a ortgodontist or whatever it’s called to see what my skull would have looked like if I would have had proper craniofacial development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 28896
Yeah my nose got stuffed since I was allergic, also had to share room with my younger brother since our apartment was quite small.
Ur subhuman then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, Deleted member 29167, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
i go to family gatherings and observe the same exact thing. thats how i concluded the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 28896 and HarrierDuBois
Allergies is just another word for shit genes. Chad is chad
Chad is chad, but the difference between a subhuman and a chadlite will be night and day regardless.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 28904
I actually got help from a ortgodontist or whatever it’s called to see what my skull would have looked like if I would have had proper craniofacial development
Before and "after" pic needed, were you "destined" to be chad perhaps?

U dodged my question though :(

• +1
Before and "after" pic needed, were you "destined" to be chad perhaps?

U dodged my question though :(
I was gonna joke and send a photo of Maher but I can’t find it now

What was your question?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I was gonna joke and send a photo of Maher but I can’t find it now

What was your question?
Do you have a vendetta against cats, do you wanna kill them?

I mean if it is how you say it is, they are the reason ur not chad ; /.

• +1
Chad is chad, but the difference between a subhuman and a chadlite will be night and day regardless.
Its not like shit was in your control. All these environment copers thinking they can change shit when its already decided in the womb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 28896
Do you have a vendetta against cats, do you wanna kill them?

I wouldn’t have been Chad anyway so no

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 28896
Kryllar av judar på det här forumet

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 28896
  • Love it
Was not intended to be chad, but to have been robbed of HTN-Chadlite to some MTN caused by downgrown maxilla and recessed chin feels like shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 28896
^ this, my entire family is brachy but im doli due to downgrowth, fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 28896
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Det är vad de vill att du ska tro.
jk, tror inte på jude konspirationer.
Jude konspirationer är legit i USA dock med tanke på att dem äger praktiskt taget alla fastigheter och finansiella egendomar.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 28896
Jude konspirationer är legit i USA dock med tanke på att dem äger praktiskt taget alla fastigheter och finansiella egendomar.
Du får gå ER på alla judar isåfall!

• Love it
It’s not like shit was in your control. All these environment copers thinking they can change shit when its already decided in the womb
Irrespective of that, you can change a lot of things with HARDmaxxing, im talking about roids and surgery. That’s technically in your control