ur life is literally how hot ur parents are

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
not really, more like how good their genetics are like not have recessed parents, short mom, have a dad with wide clavicles if ur ugly ur parents are ugly or u have a birth defecct, if u have good genetics parrents u will be at least strong MTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5c3l, PMF1, InnerVoid and 1 other person
getting mogged by them is not fun

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and mog_me
I want to kill my bitch mother for not having an abortion

genetics is cope, both my parents are short but im tall

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, socialcel and Salted_Salty
not possible, unless u are "tall" by only 2 inches taller than ur dad lol. or maybe has really tall grandpa, which IS STILL GENETICS FUCKTARD.

u most definetly still look like one of ur parents or a mix of both.

not possible, unless u are "tall" by only 2 inches taller than ur dad lol. or maybe has really tall grandpa, which IS STILL GENETICS FUCKTARD.

u most definetly still look like one of ur parents or a mix of both.
My dad is 180cm and im 191cm, obviously you will look like one of them or a mix thats legit how genetics work but height is cope when it comes to genetics, its all environment and diet

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and socialcel
My dad is 180cm and im 191cm, obviously you will look like one of them or a mix thats legit how genetics work but height is cope when it comes to genetics, its all environment and diet
lol all environment and diet what a moron u are. ur dad isn't even short and if ur mom isn't less than 165 than that's expected anyways that u will height mog them.

there's niggas who sleep 10 hours per day, take vitamins and still end up 5'6.

what a retard u are if ur serious

lol all environment and diet what a moron u are. ur dad isn't even short and if ur mom isn't less than 165 than that's expected anyways that u will height mog them.

there's niggas who sleep 10 hours per day, take vitamins and still end up 5'6.

what a retard u are if ur serious
Arabs with shit genetics that live here all grow over 6ft but the ones that grow up in their home countries are manlets, height is 80% lifestyle, my predicted height when i was 12 was 179cm obviously the doctor was wrong seeing as im 191 cm now

yes it's all random. two ugly parents can have a gl kid, two gl parents can have ugly kid, two short parents can have above average size kid, it's all about probability not "genetics"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mirrormogger and darktriadprince
yes it's all random. two ugly parents can have a gl kid, two gl parents can have ugly kid, two short parents can have above average size kid, it's all about probability not "genetics"
true

Genetics are random. You better hope BOTH of your parents are super hot or else you can be doomed, and even then genetics can give a fuck you and you still come out normie. Imagine having two hot actors as parents and coming out as some random MTN nigga
IMG 0765

true, or grandparents since traits can skip generations

not really, more like how good their genetics are like not have recessed parents, short mom, have a dad with wide clavicles if ur ugly ur parents are ugly or u have a birth defecct, if u have good genetics parrents u will be at least strong MTN
Hardmaxxing is an option

Genetics are random. You better hope BOTH of your parents are super hot or else you can be doomed, and even then genetics can give a fuck you and you still come out normie. Imagine having two hot actors as parents and coming out as some random MTN nigga
View attachment 2830480
whos his parents
Hardmaxxing is an option
yeah im doing it i did rhino, gonna do genio and jaw implant and underyee fat trasnfer too

i can confirm

Looks are reproduction, in the literal sense. You get the same features either of your parents have, with small changes. Your parents don’t really have to be hot . They just have to lack unattractive features and you almost surely won’t be ugly.

Looks are reproduction, in the literal sense. You get the same features either of your parents have, with small changes. Your parents don’t really have to be hot . They just have to lack unattractive features and you almost surely won’t be ugly.
yeah but at least they love me :love:

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
my mom is stacylite, my dad is ltn, low mtn, i ended up being high mtn, brootal

my dad was 6 foot 5 HTN no cap and im short LTN
my dad is unironically 6'2 300lbs, im so glad i didnt end up being as fat as him and got lean athletic build from my mother