(USA) Does anyone here knows any constant employer that helps immigrants with their visa?

Infrahumano

Infrahumano

6.5 PSL o perecer
I'm looking for a consistent employer and their close circle to wageslave in the USA thanks to an EB-3 visa (designed for those individuals who have no family ties and, really, no greater motivation than the greed for the dollar to get to the USA, lmao). For this visa, it's necessary to have an employer who provides the endorsement for the labor certification, which is the primary and first step to obtain the visa.

I'm looking for a consistent employer and their close circle to wageslave in the USA thanks to an EB-3 visa (designed for those individuals who have no family ties and, really, no greater motivation than the greed for the dollar to get to the USA, lmao). For this visa, it's necessary to have an employer who provides the endorsement for the labor certification, which is the primary and first step to obtain the visa.
Bro...you're 6.5 psl just marry a whore.

Bro...you're 6.5 psl just marry a whore.
I'll ignore the 6.5 psl shit, it's still a nice way to get in the states but.. what bitch would sacrifice 2 of her most sexual years for the sake of marrying a male JB? Only +30 latina bitches who immigrated already would do it, I'll still give it a go after my final ascension next year bc who knows

I'll ignore the 6.5 psl shit, it's still a nice way to get in the states but.. what bitch would sacrifice 2 of her most sexual years for the sake of marrying a male JB? Only +30 latina bitches who immigrated already would do it, I'll still give it a go after my final ascension next year bc who knows
So you ain't 6.5 psl? What a disappointment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
So you ain't 6.5 psl? What a disappointment.
I'm 1 PSL clinically deformed subhuman, @thecel can confirm this, but I'm still tall at 6'3 so I would give it a go by hiring a nice niche of latina girls with instagram hashtags who understand the assignament of marrying me

The US military.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32094