Using 2021 global population data, estimate the attractiveness percentile of the average, purebred "white" (at least 90% European DNA) female

Attractiveness percentile of the average, purebred "white" (at least 90% European DNA) female?

• Total voters
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Only consider prime-age females for this poll. You are comparing to the entire geographic population.

Region (2021)NumberPercentage[27][28]
Asia4,690,000,00059.5%
Africa1,370,000,00017.4%
Europe748,800,0009.5%
North America592,300,0007.5%
South America438,000,0005.6%
Oceania43,500,0000.6%
Antarctica0 (1,106 estimated non-permanent research personnel)0.0%
YKKeaky.png

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I don't understand your poll

I don't understand your poll
Rank all prime-age females in the world on a normal distribution. What percentile is the average, "white" female?
Normal-Distribution-and-Percentiles.png

Last edited:
  • +1
Rank all prime-age females in the world on a normal distribution. What percentile is the average, "white" female?
Normal-Distribution-and-Percentiles.png
Uhhh I too dumb dumb
Qlll I know I like pretty little girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, bugeye, thecel and 3 others
White people are about 14% of the world population.

About 30% of women in the world are between 15-30 years of age.

So young white girls make up about 4.6% of all women. Which is within the 95th percentile.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kyff, MoggerChad, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
White people are about 14% of the world population.

About 30% of women in the world are between 15-30 years of age.

So young white girls make up about 4.6% of all women. Which is within the 95th percentile.

Now, that is assuming that all white girls mog all non whites, which isn’t true. The average white girl is on the same level as the top 15% asian woman, the top 15% latina woman and the top 3% black woman. (My own guesstimates)

Taking this into account, the attractiveness percentile of the average white girl would be in the 90-95th percentile.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245 and Deleted member 2403
Now, that is assuming that all white girls mog all non whites, which isn’t true. The average white girl is on the same level as the top 15% asian woman, the top 15% latina woman and the top 3% black woman. (My own guesstimates)

Taking this into account, the attractiveness percentile of the average white girl would be in the 90-95th percentile.
I had sex with the 95th percentile, stop inflating my ego:feelshah:

Only consider prime-age females for this poll. You are comparing to the entire geographic population.

Region (2021)NumberPercentage[27][28]
Asia4,690,000,00059.5%
Africa1,370,000,00017.4%
Europe748,800,0009.5%
North America592,300,0007.5%
South America438,000,0005.6%
Oceania43,500,0000.6%
Antarctica0 (1,106 estimated non-permanent research personnel)0.0%
YKKeaky.png
South America has a larger population than what you wrote there.
Probably at the same level as North America.

Why isn't Central America included?

There are enough cases of apex females with 25–90% European DNA for me to believe that 80–90th percentile is more reasonable for this poll.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430
South America has a larger population than what you wrote there.
Probably at the same level as North America.

Why isn't Central America included?
I didn't write any of it.

white women are easily top 60 - 70%

There are enough cases of apex females with 25–90% European DNA for me to believe that 80–90th percentile is more reasonable for this poll.
why are you mentioning height? Neotenous white girls who are 5'3 and resemble lolis are ideal

why are you mentioning height? Neotenous white girls who are 5'3 and resemble lolis are ideal
Many users here (arguably at least half, from my observation) cope on at least one of the aforementioned points (due to their own inadequacies—manletism, for example). It's like saying that "dadbods" are optimal male physiques because certain women claim "preferences" for them.

The exact height of a female isn't import for the purpose of "heightfogging;" female heights under 170 cm rarely yield optimal leg proportions.

That graph and information is wrong I think, it adds Central America as part of North America and they are two different subcontinents
Central America is considered part of North America for the seven continents.

Holy cope batman, this dipshit just said the average white girl is hotter than the average Asian girl.

That's not what studies from Western countries say. Quite the opposite. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Holy cope batman, this dipshit just said the average white girl is hotter than the average Asian girl.

That's not what studies from Western countries say. Quite the opposite. :feelskek:
What are your thoughts on Asian women being the most abundant race of women?

No one finds asian women attractive, they are just the most responded to because their easy.

Cope. The chart said their faces are the most attractive. Asian women are the hardest women to get and have the most narrowest standards for men.

What are your thoughts on Asian women being the most abundant race of women?

In the USA and Australia, where these studies were conducted, Asian women are the least abundant besides abo women.

• +1

I’d say Latina women are probably close-ish to white women on average - but those numbers of Asain and black women seem about right

In the USA and Australia, where these studies were conducted, Asian women are the least abundant besides abo women.
They're in abundant supply to be imported. Why aren't more men in those countries visa-maxing?

World’s Average Female Attractiveness 4*0.595+5*.174+6*.095+7*.075+7*.056+6.5*.006 = 4.776

Average White Woman = 6.5

Percentile (SD 1) = 95.765

Percentile (SD 1.5) = 87.479

FIXED — I forgot about India in the previous calculation!

World’s Average Female Attractiveness 4.5*0.595+5*.174+6*.095+7*.075+7*.056+6.5*.006 = 5.0735

Percentile (SD 1) = 0.92314

Percentile (SD 1.5) = 0.8292

• JFL
FIXED — I forgot about India in the previous calculation!

World’s Average Female Attractiveness 4.5*0.595+5*.174+6*.095+7*.075+7*.056+6.5*.006 = 5.0735

Percentile (SD 1) = 0.92314

Percentile (SD 1.5) = 0.8292
Why is the difference in the standard deviation affecting the resulting percentile? Your rating (of the average white woman) should adjust depending on the SD.

• Hmm...
What do you mean?
Asia contains 60% of the world's population. There are substantially more Asian women than white men. If Asian women were the most desirable to white men then a huge amount of white men would be importing Asian women.

nonobese 16 year old white girl is easily 90th pctl

Asia contains 60% of the world's population. There are substantially more Asian women than white men. If Asian women were the most desirable to white men then a huge amount of white men would be importing Asian women.
Scandinavians regularly actually do import Thai women. Only those who are rich enough to do it.

But no. Even if x girls are more desirable most people would not import them from other culture. There are other things than looks. Plus importing women from other culture is shamed and looked down upon. But most women won't want to leave their country and go to another with a stranger.

Scandinavians regularly actually do import Thai women. Only those who are rich enough to do it.

But no. Even if x girls are more desirable most people would not import them from other culture. There are other things than looks. Plus importing women from other culture is shamed and looked down upon. But most women won't want to leave their country and go to another with a stranger.
Maybe suck some fat white cock you ugly jew

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 25059, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
Why is the difference in the standard deviation affecting the resulting percentile? Your rating (of the average white woman) should adjust depending on the SD.

I rate intuitively. I rate someone 7 if they look 7.

The SD should fit the intuitive rating.

If the rating fits to the SD, SD literally doesn’t matter.

I think the best SD is 1.5 because it most closely reflects the way people use the 1–10 scale intuitively.

If you make the SD 1, most raters (who rate intuitively rather than statistically) would overrate above-average people and underrate below-average people.

Scandinavians regularly actually do import Thai women.
Source?

Only those who are rich enough to do it.
Lol. I knew an old dude who lived frugally in a rural area with a SEA wife. You literally only need a visa and a somewhat stable job. See @jamesothy.

But most women won't want to leave their country and go to another with a stranger.
Most SEA women will gladly take a green card through marriage with a white man.

Last edited:
  • +1
If you make the SD 1, most raters (who rate intuitively rather than statistically) would overrate above-average people and underrate below-average people.
That's their problem for not understanding the basic concept of a normal distribution.

Most users here significantly underrate extremely attractive women, by the way.

• Woah
That's their problem for not understanding the basic concept of a normal distribution.

But we shouldn’t make it so they have to think about the normal distribution when they rate.

We should make the rating scale easy to use correctly.

Which means setting the SD so that it coincides with what the SD would be with intuitive ratings. So whether someone rates statistically or intuitively they’ll more or less be right.

But we shouldn’t make it so they have to think about the normal distribution when they rate.

We should make the rating scale easy to use correctly.

Which means setting the SD so that it coincides with what the SD would be with intuitive ratings. So whether someone rates statistically or intuitively they’ll more or less be right.
A SD of 1.5 isn't intuitive.

• Hmm...

Most users here significantly underrate extremely attractive women, by the way.
It's a mix of people calling boneless subhuman females feminine/dimorphic and supermodels having bad bodies.

• +1

When most people rate faces, they’re rating with a wider “spread” than an SD of 1.

If we make the SD 1, what most people rate an 8 (Chad) would actually be around 7 in the normal distribution.

Even r/TrueRateMe uses a 1.25 SD, and look how narrow the ratings that their users give are.

It's a mix of people calling boneless subhuman females feminine/dimorphic and supermodels having bad bodies.
Not a single one of those examples has a bad body.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, vaseqmoherad and thecel

SD of 1.5 means approx. 50% of people are between 4 and 6. Giga intuitive.

SD of 1 means approx 68% of people are between 4 and 6.

Lol. I knew an old dude who lived frugally in a rural area with a SEA wife. You literally only need a visa and a somewhat stable job.
It's generally considered shameful to import a bride due to feminist propoganda so most men won't do that
See @jamesothy.
He was a teacher in China and could speak and understand Chinese.
Most SEA women will gladly take a green card through marriage with a white man.
Only in your deluded fantasy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
When most people rate faces, they’re rating with a wider “spread” than an SD of 1.

If we make the SD 1, what most people rate an 8 (Chad) would actually be around 7 in the normal distribution.

Even r/TrueRateMe uses a 1.25 SD, and look how narrow the ratings that their users give are.
Most people will only ever interact with a few thousand people in their lifetime, so their perception is narrow. I don't think I've seen a 9/10 female (~1/32k) in my real life. That's because they're concentrated in particularly high-profile places starting at a young age.

TRM is a dogshit subreddit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 190cm90kg and thecel
Most people will only ever interact with a few thousand people in their lifetime, so their perception is narrow. I don't think I've seen a 9/10 female (~1/32k) in my real life. That's because they're concentrated in particularly high-profile places starting at a young age.
depends. if u live in nyc u will see an assortment of subhumans and occasional chad/stacy because theres so many people

• +1

That’s because your scale is too damn narrow!

I rate some women I see IRL 9s and 10s.

Because I believe in utilizing the full range of the scale.

People who insist on making the SD 1 create a scale in which 9 is only used for a 1-digit number of models and 10 is never used.

The distribution should be wide enough so all the numbers on the scale can realistically be used.

SD of 1.5 means approx. 50% of people are between 4 and 6. Giga intuitive.

SD of 1 means approx 68% of people are between 4 and 6.
The numbers 68, 95, and 99.7 should induce an immediate erection for those who have at least passed an entry-level statistics course.

• +1

It's generally considered shameful to import a bride due to feminist propoganda so most men won't do that

Thais don't even represent a major ethnic group in Sweden and your failed attempt of a source ironically mentions rural men.

Cope.

He's also a schizo who can barely maintain a minimum-wage job in the US.

Ironic, considering that's apparently your fantasy (as Jew, rather than a white man).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back