Using condoms is for cucks

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
I don't know how the fuck my first years having sex I managed to fuck bitches with that rubber wrapping my cock. Sometimes I think about it and I feel like some day I will get a scare, but man, feeling a tight and wet pussy being stretched by my dick is the greatest high. Most women if you are hot enough and make them horny as fuck, will not even tell you to use a condom. When you are destroying their pussy you can even ask them if they want your cum inside them and they will melt when they hear it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 16369 and mmm
Shut The Fuck Up GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 17448
dirty sluts have herpes, i dont want sores all over my cock

Your still a virgin if you use one i could feel the same thing fucking a dead chicken with a condom on

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Matthias8272
You have to inspect them before sex.
how can u tell if a girl isnt having a flair up? I only wont use a condom is the girl has good collagen, good skin(no red spots anywhere or acne looking stuff) and she feels loyal. obv. I look at pussy before i fuck but i think its hard to tell just from that.

Its not sex with a condom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525
True, just imagine all the Chads that fucked her raw and came inside of her and you will realize that you are wasting time. If you can cum with a condom on you need to get your T levels checked

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I don't know how the fuck my first years having sex I managed to fuck bitches with that rubber wrapping my cock. Sometimes I think about it and I feel like some day I will get a scare, but man, feeling a tight and wet pussy being stretched by my dick is the greatest high. Most women if you are hot enough and make them horny as fuck, will not even tell you to use a condom. When you are destroying their pussy you can even ask them if they want your cum inside them and they will melt when they hear it.
IUD + high trust solve all issues