Vaccines are a completely useless pile of bullshit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This covid variant omicron supposedly was born from just one fucking person. Let that sink in: It only took ONE SINGLE FUCKING PERSON to render the entire global vaccination effort meaningless because older vaccines may not work against this variant (there are already talks of needing more/newer vaccines because of omicron).

Let me repeat this: You can vaccinate literally billions of people and have it mean nothing because of mutations in just one single fucking person.

Vaccines are a bullshit useless scam. I also don't believe any of the official statistics regarding how 'effective' they are. It's all a load of horseshit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Ethniframementalcel, john2 and 12 others
I thought the virus was made up according to you and your antisocial clique.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 15099
I would rather die than get vaxxed ngl

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Ethniframementalcel and brianxx
I thought the virus was made up according to you and your antisocial clique.
Well it sort of was. This 'pandemic' is planned. But the virus still technically exists.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
The force is strong with you young darth @disillusioned
But order 66 is already in execution.
So take a seat with me, fellow contrarian, and lets laugh JOKER STYLE at this clown world cirkus fiasco while the west descends into facism, that's the only rational thing left to do bro.
joaquin phoenix laughing GIF

The force is strong with you young darth @disillusioned
But order 66 is already in execution.
So take a seat with me, fellow contrarian, and lets laugh JOKER STYLE at this clown world cirkus fiasco while the west descends into facism, that's the only rational thing left to do bro.
joaquin phoenix laughing GIF

the solution to this is to increase vaccination rates even more so that fewer people are acting as incubators for potentially mutated strains

the solution to this is to increase vaccination rates even more so that fewer people are acting as incubators for potentially mutated strains
Giving a population a vaccine with the same immunoresponse for everyone would have the opposite effect, in fact

• +1
Did you even read the OP? The mutant was born from ONE. FUCKING. PERSON. You literally cannot prevent this from happening.

• +1
I took the vac

the vaccines still offer protection to different variants but i agree with what you're saying overall

Giving a population a vaccine with the same immunoresponse for everyone would have the opposite effect, in fact

this has already been debonked, higher vaccination rate decreases the rate of mutations

Did you even read the OP? The mutant was born from ONE. FUCKING. PERSON. You literally cannot prevent this from happening.

it wasn't one person though

millions of people have had covid and of those millions of people 1 spawned the new mutation

decrease the number of people with covid through vaccination (or other measures) and you decrease the likelihood of a new mutation like the omicron variant arising

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anarlord and subhuman incel
It's funny how in countries with 96% vaccinated they still can't control the transmission of covid-19, and since it's well known that it does nothing to secure your health if you're young there's literally no reason to take it, whether it's for personal gain or for societal gain. Only boomers should take it.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 15099, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
im unironically triple vaxed

If I take cheemo then you have to take it order to work

This covid variant omicron supposedly was born from just one fucking person. Let that sink in: It only took ONE SINGLE FUCKING PERSON to render the entire global vaccination effort meaningless because older vaccines may not work against this variant (there are already talks of needing more/newer vaccines because of omicron).

Let me repeat this: You can vaccinate literally billions of people and have it mean nothing because of mutations in just one single fucking person.

Vaccines are a bullshit useless scam. I also don't believe any of the official statistics regarding how 'effective' they are. It's all a load of horseshit.
Dying of cage at everyone who's been vaccinated rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 15099, disillusioned and 1 other person

Dying of cage at everyone who's been vaccinated rn

If I take cheemo then you have to take it order to work

yeah I can see what you were going for with this post but unfortunately you were/are way too retarded to produce an analogy that's actually persuasive (or even valid at all)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
yeah I can see what you were going for with this post but unfortunately you were/are way too retarded to produce an analogy that's actually persuasive (or even valid at all)
Wear your face diaper and shut up

We are currently experiencing the biggest global psyop scam in history, and it’s getting worse as it goes on and the government and media manipulating society. Interesting phenomenon to watch

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno, subhuman incel, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others

Coronavaccines are dogshit

Other vaccines like tetanus are legit tho

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Ethniframementalcel
MRNA shots are not vaccines they are experimental drugs.

Faggot Fauci and the pharma companies are fucking criminal scums. Deserve to be shot in the chest.

Take the vaccine and shove it up your ass.

• +1
@Nobagger @disillusioned

this guy basically predicted this shit in 2017 at minute 9:55:

Not because he is some sort of visionary, but because if one is good at observing all the shit that is going on and is not a hiveminded drone like 90+% of ppl, one can sorta predict "the moves". Plus as he said "history repeats itself".

He does mainly videos about correct diet and food that is just bad for health, but also talks about all the agendas going on in the world, as all this is inteconnected with each other.

• +1

doublepost jfl.

low iq if you think vaccines are useless, they work and will continue to work for their intended purpose. Being depopulation and to make people sick and weak.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 5061
Brah. Increasing vaccination, will decrease the chance of a new mutation andddddd less risk of hospitalization. Idk vaccines are a win win

Brah. Increasing vaccination, will decrease the chance of a new mutation andddddd less risk of hospitalization. Idk vaccines are a win win