Validation feels better than sex [Narcissus maxing]

Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)
Getting mired or complimented results in insane dopamine rushes, a flood of warmth travels through my whole body that mogs the feeling of an orgasm with a factor of 10. True ascension is when you become a literal deity and have people worship you.

John_William_Waterhouse_-_Echo_and_Narcissus_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

THIS OR DEATH
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 1680 and 21 others
Looks validation + being good at sex validation are drugs

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 1707, IWantToMax and 4 others
indeed

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
Legit. Mogging entire groups is big too.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Griffith
i was born to be a narcissist

jokes

i don't care about either. i just want a cute girl to talk to me everyday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ptethisbs and Deleted member 685
Nothing will top looking in the mirror and being satisfied with your self

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and maxlooks
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
that time when some girl flirted with me with the boyfriend standing right there and spent night buying me drinks felt better than any sex

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: maxlooks and Griffith
Getting mired or complimented results in insane dopamine rushes, a flood of warmth travels through my whole body that mogs the feeling of an orgasm with a factor of 10. True ascension is when you become a literal deity and have people worship you.

THIS OR DEATH
giphy.gif
@moggingmachine

• +1
Reactions: moggingmachine
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
THIS IS INDEED TRUE SON

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
that time when some girl flirted with me with the boyfriend standing right there and spent night buying me drinks felt better than any sex
faurk i would have broken up w my gf if she did that to me

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan and Patient A

What did that dude do?

knowing a girl wants to fuck you > actually fucking a girl

ngl tbh fam

• +1
Reactions: Linoob, Ethnicsmatter and ProjectAscension
MRiiSvp.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Linoob, GordonFreeman, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
I just wanna feel good

i wouldnt know ive never had either

yes, slaying just feel dull after awhile, but validation keep pumping dopanimine to new high

Best fucking feeling in the world is when you walk past a couple and the girl says to her boyfriend "omg isn't he so hot!" The insane dopamine rush you get from cucking other guys without even do anything is crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Htobrother
Best fucking feeling in the world is when you walk past a couple and the girl says to her boyfriend "omg isn't he so hot!" The insane dopamine rush you get from cucking other guys without even do anything is crazy
The delusion lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 2846

THIS OR DEATH
giphy.gif
Yeh but he litteraly bought hookers

The time I was talking to two work foids sitting next me, and I was engaging in the convo with the other and my 3/4 must have looked really good at that moment because I could see through the corner of my eye she was miring for 3 min straight and then decided to face time even though I was sitting right next to her. Foids are dumb but it sure felt good

What the fuck is wrong with women? Do you think they would do this shit back when it was legal to beat them with a broom?

The time I was talking to two work foids sitting next me, and I was engaging in the convo with the other and my 3/4 must have looked really good at that moment because I could see through the corner of my eye she was miring for 3 min straight and then decided to face time even though I was sitting right next to her. Foids are dumb but it sure felt good
Was in a train in India (one of those subhuman sleeper carraiges) and a girl about my age was sat opposite me, then discreetly tried to take a pic of me without me noticing lmao. I shouldve called her out on it but i was too high inhib.

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
It makes me sick tbh. I can understand if someone makes you a compliment on losing weight or taking care of yourself but "you have pretty eyes" says nothing about you. It just shows how everyone is a slave to lookism and can't even control it. If I could destroy lookism now, I'd do it.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Christian Bale looks DOM asf in this GIF

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Legit. I always dreamt of foids aproaching me, talking about me behind me back, seeing for my attention while i reject them. Basicly imagine hot foid constantly aproaching you while you say that shes to ugly for you and then she runs away from you with tears. Next time you see her you just smile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It makes me sick tbh. I can understand if someone makes you a compliment on losing weight or taking care of yourself but "you have pretty eyes" says nothing about you. It just shows how everyone is a slave to lookism and can't even control it. If I could destroy lookism now, I'd do it.
tbh
Christian Bale looks DOM asf in this GIF
Dude literally killed it in american psycho. One of my all time favorite movies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Griffith and Deleted member 2227
Legit. I always dreamt of foids aproaching me, talking about me behind me back, seeing for my attention while i reject them. Basicly imagine hot foid constantly aproaching you while you say that shes to ugly for you and then she runs away from you with tears. Next time you see her you just smile.

Honestly I can understand you, it's a bit "homossexual" way of thinking (it's woman that do it most obviously and also care more about attention) but it's what happen when you are ugly and rejected by society so that person start thinking and dreaming about a "revenge" (if he was beautiful or become beautiful).

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Honestly I can understand you, it's a bit "homossexual" way of thinking (it's woman that do it most obviously and also care more about attention) but it's what happen when you are ugly and rejected by society so that person start thinking and dreaming about a "revenge" (if he was beautiful or become beautiful).
Yes. I want revenge on 6psl statusmaxed slayer from middle school. Thats all i want. I want to mog him steal his gf, make him look like shit compared to me etc. I remembered when i heard many foids talked about him behind his back, once about his haid, 2nd time about that he impregante one foid (he didnt but foids are stupid, they belive everything) i hate football (soccer) just becouse he was the best at it while i was the worst.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2227
Was in a train in India (one of those subhuman sleeper carraiges) and a girl about my age was sat opposite me, then discreetly tried to take a pic of me without me noticing lmao. I shouldve called her out on it but i was too high inhib.
Slayer you mog like 99% of curries any ways