valuable user recognition guide for new users

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
if someone has a negative post/rep ratio, it means that he is an unwanted social outcast even among incels and losers, so their posts are mostly schizo ramblings without any value. you can just ignore them.

examples of such users: slop slinger, lone wolf, manletmachine, xangsane and many more.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30254, WeiWei, Deleted member 26642 and 13 others
if someone has a negative post/rep ratio, it means that he is an unwanted social outcast even among incels and losers, so their posts are mostly schizo ramblings without any value. you can just ignore them.
and the ones with a good post/rep ratio?

You too have a shit post rep ratio tbh .
Newcels shouldnt listen to guys with below 2 post rep ratio

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer and Deleted member 24444

examples of such users: slop slinger, lone wolf, manletmachine, xangsane and many more.
Over for me :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Bruh even @_MVP_ with 190 pages worth of threads in offtopic has better rep ratio than me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and _MVP_
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
what's your gripe with slop ?
out of those he's the only one whose posts stimulate my brain
he is on psl forums for several years, pushing 30 and talking about surgery as if it was around the corner while not knowing basic surgery terms. obvious unfunny larps.

and he's also homosexual when he posts about boys and wants photos for his folder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 23558