Vaping

eysdeath

eysdeath

Iron
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Posts
46
Reputation
20
is vaping doing anything harmful I have been vaping for about a year now with some week breaks here and there but overall am I losing anything by doing so
 
Vaping is for pussies go smoke a marlboro red
 
  • +1
Reactions: Aestra and Vril Pill
I also smoke cigs
 
is vaping doing anything harmful I have been vaping for about a year now with some week breaks here and there but overall am I losing anything by doing so
dont vape

SMOKE
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ltnwhiteboy
is vaping doing anything harmful I have been vaping for about a year now with some week breaks here and there but overall am I losing anything by doing so
but yeah vaping is bad your inhaling chinese research chemicals and probally Led lmao just smoke
 
  • +1
Reactions: eysdeath
is vaping doing anything harmful I have been vaping for about a year now with some week breaks here and there but overall am I losing anything by doing so
Nicotine have dozens of good side effects
 
this is one of the most published things in the world: vaping is associated with various lung injuries and cancer, but for looks, the biggest problem is vasoconstriction.

problems usually starts after 6 months+ vaping
zyn mogs
 
  • +1
Reactions: sha
this is one of the most published things in the world: vaping is associated with various lung injuries and cancer, but for looks, the biggest problem is vasoconstriction.

problems usually starts after 6 months+ vaping
zyn mogs
I agree nic pouches are a lot better then smoking. Even if you are only looking for a buz something like zyns is better.
 
like what?
Increasing dht and testosterone levels, can debloat, Very good for cut, so you'll lose weight, and look better. Nicotine is the best thing in a world. For better effects i recommend using it 5 days, and 2 days break
 
Nicotine is the best thing in a world
:lul::lul::lul:
all your “benefits” are temporary and minuscule, not to mention the cons far outweigh what any short spike of dopamine does
 
is vaping doing anything harmful I have been vaping for about a year now with some week breaks here and there but overall am I losing anything by doing so
Yes harming the lungs leading to less oxygen being delivered to your muscles it also fucks with your endurance , so thats the harm from smoking in general. Nicotine constricts blood vessels so switching to nicotine pouches is still not fixing everything but will remove two major negatives.
like what?
appetite suppressant
 
  • +1
Reactions: eysdeath
:lul::lul::lul:
all your “benefits” are temporary and minuscule, not to mention the cons far outweigh what any short spike of dopamine does
If you want to live to 80 years, go ahead, don't use nicotine.
 
is vaping doing anything harmful I have been vaping for about a year now with some week breaks here and there but overall am I losing anything by doing so
it’s bad for your lungs not much of anything else
 
is vaping doing anything harmful I have been vaping for about a year now with some week breaks here and there but overall am I losing anything by doing so
Yes you should stop bc honnestly it’s useless and will just fck you health. Also you can save a lot of money if you stop this now
 
  • +1
Reactions: eysdeath
is vaping doing anything harmful I have been vaping for about a year now with some week breaks here and there but overall am I losing anything by doing so
smoke cigarettes its will give you muscle, trust me
 

Similar threads

hipletslayer11
Discussion Vaping
Replies
14
Views
34
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
J
Replies
0
Views
62
jayxcub
J
Duarmahr08
Replies
3
Views
166
reqlorx
reqlorx
leoaccends
Replies
1
Views
118
ghost!
ghost!
Verdams mum
Replies
16
Views
336
xinacel
xinacel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top