@Varbrah is a Bitch

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk

MSE + FM is ideal for those with some combination of a narrow maxilla and maxillary retrusion, including your typical class 3's.

You are also underestimating the cosmetic effect just a few millimetres can have in regards to facial aesthetics.

just a few mm increase in bone dimension can make all the difference and will increasingly balance out your soft tissue

Varbrah has not shown his results after treatment? He has been done lol... This guy is such a : "know it all" that he doesn't want to show off his mediocre results after hyping it all up...

I have not seen a single piece of evidence showing that the mse+fm has brought the lower jaw forwards, reduced nasolabial angle, provided lip support, cleared lower airway as the fagga does...

Varbrah hasn't shown any Mewing results.​

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, cutecel, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Yet again retards arguing over fagga and MSE instead of just getting a lefort 1 and probably saving money :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

Varbrah has not shown his results after treatment? He has been done lol... This guy is such a : "know it all" that he doesn't want to show off his mediocre results after hyping it all up...

Nice feminine passive aggression, you sound like a fag.

I think I mentioned in another thread about the time commitment involved in manually converting DICOM files into the required format for use in 3D models, and then the learning curve with actually using the 3D modeling software to make faithful superimpositions, which itself will involve going and reading/learning about cephalometry in order to apply it to my analysis. Now, I can either come home after sitting in front of a computer for 10 hours a day at work, dish out even more of my own money for the required software and waste any remaining free time doing this, or I can wait for my orthodontist to do it himself, as I recently requested he do.

Also, please stop crying as you're functionally a parasite and I don't actually owe you anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvik, Slayerino, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
facemask is a shithole that makes your mandible more recessed and should be avoided unless you have actual mandibular overprojection

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Nice feminine passive aggression, you sound like a fag.

I think I mentio...
Image result for didn't read indian gif

Just Fucking LOL,

I'm not reading that fucking book.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
facemask is a shithole that makes your mandible more recessed and should be avoided unless you have actual mandibular overprojection

Maybe if you're a child or have arthritis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385