[venting] can multi racial people of black descent stop being grouped in with black americans.

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
We are not the same at all it annoys the fuck out of me when I see morons on this site talk about how attractive black women are but show photos of women that are really mixed raced that have a dark enough skin tone to be considered black.

Inb4: you clowns say that most black Americans are mixed. Yes that is true but not enough to change their entire phenotype. If you where to see a person that was 85% black and only 15% white you would not be able to tell that they have white in them most of the time. “Black women” and “black men” that have loose curly hair with brown to dark brown skin are NOT BLACK they are mixed.

I am sick and tired of black people trying to piggy back on the mixed raced image it is annoying as fuck and needs to stop. Shit like this is the main reason why you got people that have identity issues and don’t know what their racial admixture is.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Sny
And to make matters worse you have bi racials and other women of black descent that are damn near white bowing down to bbc and throwing lightskinned men under the bus for darkskinned negroid thugs. I got a thread coming for those self hating piss colored whores too :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kal-El and whiteissuperior
And to make matters worse you have bi racials and other women of black descent that are damn near white bowing down to bbc and throwing lightskinned men under the bus for darkskinned negroid thugs. I got a a thread coming for those self hating piss colored whores too :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Let’s be real most women want exotic maxxed light skins with curly hair like you described even black women.

The ones who prefer dark skins are low class 80% of the time so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, enchanted_elixir and A23ghskung
Let’s be real most women want exotic maxxed light skins with curly hair like you described even black women.

The ones who prefer dark skins are low class 80% of the time so who cares
No, you are actually wrong on this

I have to be 100% real with you on this matter, in the United states black men really are winning like crazy amongst black women, and other women of color. It’s wild too because some of these dudes can get some really good looking women too. Damn near every light skinned girl I see is with a black man.

As of right now black men are in the best moment of history. They get to be with a group of women that is vey connected to their culture that look nothing like them and share a strong ancestral bond with them. That is light skinned mixed women. Black men want black women to look like zendya and alisa keys but they don’t and so they have to do mental gymnastics to convince themselves they are not dating outside their race.

Nig IQ at it’s best

bowing down to bbc and throwing lightskinned men under the bus for darkskinned negroid thugs.
Wait what? Does this rlly happen?
Aren't lightskins supposed to have higher smv than pitch blacks

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and whiteissuperior
No, you are actually wrong on this

I have to be 100% real with you on this matter, in the United states black men really are winning like crazy amongst black women, and other women of color. It’s wild too because some of these dudes can get some really good looking women too. Damn near every light skinned girl I see is with a black man.

As of right now black men are in the best moment of history. They get to be with a group of women that is vey connected to their culture that look nothing like them and share a strong ancestral bond with them. That is light skinned mixed women. Black men want black women to look like zendya and alisa keys but they don’t and so they have to do mental gymnastics to convince themselves they are not dating outside their race.

Nig IQ at it’s best

cope. Lightskin women date darkskin men, cuz lightskin men (Kelly Oubre types) date outside their race, not cuz they prefer darskins. And also, these mulatto are less than 1% of americans, making actual nigs 13 times more common than them

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Feels like you have a weird superiority complex above African Americans because you're a higher percentage white than them. But the reality is white people will never claim and stand by you, black people will. You represent only a small minority of mixed race people who don't want to be considered black, the vast majority do because they lived the black experience. I have no horse in this race I'm African with 0% white ancestry.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and maxxedfalloutdweller
Wait what? Does this rlly happen?
Aren't lightskins supposed to have higher smv than pitch blacks
Not in the black community.
Im not joking at all most women( mixed lightskinned and black prefer black men) Just go on youtube and type in “darkskin vs lightskinned which do women prefer”
View attachment 1653137

cope. Lightskin women date darkskin men, cuz lightskin men (Kelly Oubre types) date outside their race, not cuz they prefer darskins. And also, these mulatto are less than 1% of americans, making actual nigs 13 times more common than them
That is wrong it does not matter how rare they are if women actually liked them they would simp regardless. Just look at black women and black men. Everyone knows that black men do not like authentic darkskinned black women but darkskinned black women still simp for them.
Feels like you have a weird superiority complex above African Americans because you're a higher percentage white than them.

I don’t have a superiority complex I am just stating facts, most of the time black people looking good is when they are mixed with some degree of white or non black ancestry. Everyone thinks this even black people so instead of projecting your insecurities on to me why don’t you ask other people why they think that way.
But the reality is white people will never claim and stand by you, black people will
Also I don’t care if white people “stand by me” or “claim me” I don’t expect them to. And I don’t expect black people to do the same either, in fact they really don’t. The black community in America is weird and toxic as fuck. They gatekeep blackness and try to make it correlate to shit that isn’t even genetic. If I don’t get “claimed” for not speaking in ebonics or “talking too white” I couldn’t care less.
. You represent only a small minority of mixed race people who don't want to be considered black, the vast majority do because they lived the black experience.
No, I am not a small portion of mixed raced people most people that are biracial/lightskinned/mixed would Identify as being just that if they were not socially conditioned to think that they are black and if the black community in America wasn’t so fucking insecure around their own identity. Lol you have black people that will say that yoh are trying to “other yourself” when you call yourself mixed instead of black.

Also

Wtf is living the black experience?????

I assume you mean the oppression that black people face, if so just because you face oppression does not make you black. Stop associating blackness with oppression and being discriminated against.

I am not black and most people consider me racially ambiguous and there are many others that are just like me but they just have more identity issues so that don’t identify as what they genetically are.