Verteporfin, the key to unlimited hair transplants

LastHopeForNorman

LastHopeForNorman

Inject

FDA approved drug with no serious sides, that could lead to unlimited Donor area

@Baldingman1998 @SubhumanCurrycel @TsarTsar444 @stewiegriffin @OOGABOOGA @CupOfCoffee @Syobevoli

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, RoundHouse, Boldandbeautiful and 16 others
High IQ thread
Hope it hair transplant surgeons start to use it soon

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
After hair transplant, donor area is filled with scars that not include hair follicles.

This drug BLOCK scaring procces through Blocking En1 activation so donor area grows back with hair follicles

Scar

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, LooksJourney, Baldingman1998 and 12 others
It has no serious sides too wtf

amazing

What Are Side Effects of Visudyne?​

Common side effects of Visudyne include:

• dry eyes
  • irritation/redness/swelling/itching of eyelids
  • seeing flashes of light
  • headache
  • weak or tired feeling
  • mild skin rash or itching
  • nausea
  • constipation
  • joint pain
  • muscle weakness
  • flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, sore throat), or
  • injection site reactions (pain, swelling, bleeding, or itching).

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, LooksJourney, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Like if they are able to come up with a solution for regrowing donor area why wouldn't they do it for the scalp and hairline? The donor area is the last place and the least affected by balding.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 3828 and LastHopeForNorman
Like if they are able to come up with a solution for regrowing donor area why wouldn't they do it for the scalp and hairline? The donor area is the last place and the least affected by balding.
Did you read this?
After hair transplant, donor area is filled with scars that not include hair follicles.

This drug BLOCK scaring procces through Blocking En1 activation so donor area grows back with hair follicles

View attachment 1384168

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and LastHopeForNorman
Com

jfl

200 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, TrestIsBest, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Why are you laughing?
Didn’t mean to do that. also just watched the vid.

if this shit works to regrow even 25% of donor area it is extremely huge. If it’s 50% then hairloss is cured and a Norwood 7 could go back to like nw2 with good density

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksJourney, Baldingman1998, .👽. and 1 other person
I don’t really understand it tho tbh. I get that it would prevent scaring and fibrosis but if you actually take the hair follicle out from a hair transplant how would it possibly grow back

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
It has no serious sides too wtf

amazing

What Are Side Effects of Visudyne?​

Common side effects of Visudyne include:

• dry eyes
  • irritation/redness/swelling/itching of eyelids
  • seeing flashes of light
  • headache
  • weak or tired feeling
  • mild skin rash or itching
  • nausea
  • constipation
  • joint pain
  • muscle weakness
  • flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, body aches, sore throat), or
  • injection site reactions (pain, swelling, bleeding, or itching).
And it wouldn’t be a lifelong drug. You just take it for however long it takes for your donor to grow back and then u extract them.

if this actually worked I would literally get like 3 hair transplants totaling in 15k-20k grafts or something and have a full ass head of hair . And would quit fin and min

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, LooksJourney, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Kevin Mann knows his stuff, good source

• +1
if this actually worked I would literally get like 3 hair transplants totaling in 15k-20k grafts or something and have a full ass head of hair . And would quit fin and min

I would transplant whole scalp with resistant folicles

Then i would blast Tren:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, LooksJourney, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
And would quit fin and min
BsUzElX

you realize how dumb that is? quitting fin would just repeat the entire cycle over again. unless you're sitting on gold, this is retarded. this drug essentially just gives bald cunts that didnt use Fin early enough another chance at life

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and LastHopeForNorman
View attachment 1384255

you realize how dumb that is? quitting fin would just repeat the entire cycle over again. unless you're sitting on gold, this is retarded. this drug essentially just gives bald cunts that didnt use Fin early enough another chance at life
the whole point of it is that it will can give an infinite donor supply ideally. so if thats the case you can fill ur head with DHT resistant follicles. therefor not needing fin and min.

this is obviously in an ideal world where it proves to be very effective. obviously I'm not gonna quit fin and min till the drug proves itself and I have enough money to transplant a full head of hair

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, LooksJourney, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
obviously I'm not gonna quit fin and min till the drug proves itself and I have enough money to transplant a full head of hair
it will be expensive as fuck

non balding scalp have 100 thousands hairs

they say if you noticed balding you lost half of your hair.

It would be near imposible endeavour To transplant back those 50 thousands hair

like spend 5 years amd 100 thousand dollars kind of thing

too good to be true

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and HighTierNormie
the whole point of it is that it will can give an infinite donor supply ideally. so if thats the case you can fill ur head with DHT resistant follicles. therefor not needing fin and min.

this is obviously in an ideal world where it proves to be very effective. obviously I'm not gonna quit fin and min till the drug proves itself and I have enough money to transplant a full head of hair
how do you know the hairs will be DHT resistant, and also read below, transplating full head of hair density is expensive and hard as fuck

it will be expensive as fuck

non balding scalp have 100 thousands hairs

they say if you noticed balding you lost half of your hair.

It would be near imposible endeavour To transplant back those 50 thousands hair

like spend 5 years amd 100 thousand dollars kind of thing
bruh the transplants with good density don't have 50,000 hairs jfl. you can still have good density where there is no signs of balding with way under that. and yes it would be expensive but that shouldn't be the point. the point is that its able to be done

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksJourney
how do you know the hairs will be DHT resistant, and also read below, transplating full head of hair density is expensive and hard as fuck
hairs from the back of the head (donor hair) is DHT resistant. are u new to this?

you can have the appearance of a full head of hair density with a seemingly low amount of grafts. and even if not the whole point of the drug is to have as many donor hairs as possible.

price shouldn't be in the discussion

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksJourney
hairs from the back of the head (donor hair) is DHT resistant. are u new to this?

you can have the appearance of a full head of hair density with a seemingly low amount of grafts. and even if not the whole point of the drug is to have as many donor hairs as possible.

price shouldn't be in the discussion
how do you know that the back hairs are resistant to DHT due to an intrinsic quality in the hair itself and not due to being at the back of the scalp

how do you know that the back hairs are resistant to DHT due to an intrinsic quality in the hair itself and not due to being at the back of the scalp
because its been proven and that is the literal reason why hair transplants work.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LastHopeForNorman
because its been proven and that is the literal reason why hair transplants work.
are you retarded? you need to be on finasteride for you to maintain transplanted hair LOL

Wouldn't transplanting too much hair from the donor area lead to balding *in* the donor area? Or would the hair taken out regrow?

Wouldn't transplanting too much hair from the donor area lead to balding *in* the donor area?
In usual transplant, there would be less hair. Taken hair from donor area doesnt regrow

This is example of over transplanted donor area

look bad

but this drug could prevent that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Preoximerianas
Problem is that these people love fucking making this shit expensive

Isn’t RU expensive? Fucking Jews

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Baldingman1998
This is a LOT bigger than just hair transplants. Verteporfin, according to animal studies, ceases scar formation entirely. That opens up an entirely new world of cosmetic surgeries, implant placement, complex osteotomies etc. However, that is when the drug is specifically injected into the wound site. It isn’t something you can just take orally and stop forming scars. No doctor is going to inject a wounded area with verteporfin yet as it is still experimental for this purpose, however very promising.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Preoximerianas, LooksJourney and 2 others
And it wouldn’t be a lifelong drug. You just take it for however long it takes for your donor to grow back and then u extract them.

Exactly. I can have 5 hair transplants and get norwood 0

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, LooksJourney, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
hold on. the removal of the hair follicle is what causes the hair to not grow back. Because the follicle is gone. Not the scar preventing the follicle from somehow replicating itself.

I'm not confident in this at the moment.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7725
hold on. the removal of the hair follicle is what causes the hair to not grow back. Because the follicle is gone. Not the scar preventing the follicle from somehow replicating itself.

I had the same thought. Preventing scar formation won't do anything as they literally take out the hair follicle and place it elsewhere. You just won't have scars on the back of your head but no "unlimited donor supply". The post says it will grow back with a hair follicle but I don't see how...

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Lawton88 and Baldingman1998

I used to think the same. But pig studies proved otherwise if I'm not mistaken? We will have to wait and see. Either from anecdotal evidence from people who do ht or studies later on

I had the same thought. Preventing scar formation won't do anything as they literally take out the hair follicle and place it elsewhere. You just won't have scars on the back of your head but no "unlimited donor supply". The post says it will grow back with a hair follicle but I don't see how...
I used to think the same. But pig studies proved otherwise if I'm not mistaken? We will have to wait and see. Either from anecdotal evidence from people who do ht or studies later on
Verteporfin treated mice had virtually no scarring, and hair regrew with blood vessels and glands.

Obviously amazing news. However, mice skin is very different from human skin. So the next step for the Stanford researchers was pig trials. Pig skin is very similar to human skin. And is considered the gold standard of skin models.

What many people don’t know, is that the stanford researchers have already succeeded in scarless wound healing in pigs!

This was with another medication called VS-6062, a Focal Adhesion Kinase inhibitor. FAK inhibitors inhibit YAP, which is the target of Verteporfin. In other words FAK inhibitors targets the fibrosis chain one step ahead of Verteporfin.

«Wound tissue treated with FAKI exhibited dramatic regrowth of hair follicles and subcutaneous glands (sweat and sebaceous) (Fig. 1h), as well as newly regenerated peri-follicular adipose tissue»

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7725
Verteporfin treated mice had virtually no scarring, and hair regrew with blood vessels and glands.

Obviously amazing news. However, mice skin is very different from human skin. So the next step for the Stanford researchers was pig trials. Pig skin is very similar to human skin. And is considered the gold standard of skin models.

What many people don’t know, is that the stanford researchers have already succeeded in scarless wound healing in pigs!

This was with another medication called VS-6062, a Focal Adhesion Kinase inhibitor. FAK inhibitors inhibit YAP, which is the target of Verteporfin. In other words FAK inhibitors targets the fibrosis chain one step ahead of Verteporfin.

«Wound tissue treated with FAKI exhibited dramatic regrowth of hair follicles and subcutaneous glands (sweat and sebaceous) (Fig. 1h), as well as newly regenerated peri-follicular adipose tissue»
This copy pasta doesn't answer how follicles are unlimited regardless. If no scar tissue is formed then normal skin is formed. Unless you're implying that new hair follicles are formed AFTER extraction? I highly doubt that's the case

• +1
This copy pasta doesn't answer how follicles are unlimited regardless. If no scar tissue is formed then normal skin is formed. Unless you're implying that new hair follicles are formed AFTER extraction? I highly doubt that's the case

Idk Man

Pig hair folicles are removed during wounding I am sure . Just Like in transplant .

If it regenerated hairs, thats a good sign tbh

We need to wait for another studies on humans

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Baldingman1998
Here its conversation with doctor from study

IMG 20211030 025518

IMG 20211030 025535

IMG 20211030 025558

Tldr we need to wait to find out more
@Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998