Video Games are tiring now. I’m turning into a old man

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

Kanye was Right
I just sold my ps5 and all the games. Playing video games now feel like a chore tbh. Like I’d play smash bros or mario kart for like 30 minutes with my friends, but that’s it. Whenever I play long campaign games I just get tired in 30 minutes and turn it off. Browsing this forum or watching youtube vids are much more entertaining. I really am turning into an old man:feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, NoseProphecy, HitAndRun and 12 others
thats crazy
i just scammed a subhuman out of his ps5 for $50
small world ig

• +1
Reactions: nathan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, ShowerMaxxing and ineonx
realized this when i was 18
tired of button smashing, and wrist turning
it was time give it up

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan
realized this when i was 18
tired of button smashing, and wrist turning
it was time give it up
Yeah and also feel like gaming was a form of escapism for me. But now playing video game only makes me more guilty and empty unless im playing with friends

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell and datboijj
Yeah and also feel like gaming was a form of escapism for me. But now playing video game only makes me more guilty and empty unless im playing with friends
yeah the immersion is gone so you just feel like your coping the whole time
the engulfment is too weak to take us in

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones, copemaxxeer and N8verBegan
I like the fantasy worlds games offer and the combat/area traversal. Also grinding for new shit feels good

I like the fantasy worlds games offer and the combat/area traversal. Also grinding for new shit feels good
Unlike real Life you get rewarded in gaming for grinding.

• +1
Reactions: douche and datboijj
Unlike real Life you get rewarded in gaming for grinding.
I never grind irl. What a waste tbh, so many years spent just being a stagnant loser who can’t do anything. The concept of getting competent at something is alien to me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NarrowBones, copemaxxeer, N8verBegan and 1 other person
I just sold my ps5 and all the games. Playing video games now feel like a chore tbh. Like I’d play smash bros or mario kart for like 30 minutes with my friends, but that’s it. Whenever I play long campaign games I just get tired in 30 minutes and turn it off. Browsing this forum or watching youtube vids are much more entertaining. I really am turning into an old man
+1000 testosterone way to actually be a man

• Woah
Idk last game I played was god of war ragnarok, but the dialogue bored me so much I quit in 2 hours. Also the price of games turned me off too

Idk last game I played was god of war ragnarok, but the dialogue bored me so much I quit in 2 hours. Also the price of games turned me off too
True. Holding out for er dlc then that’s it

Except none of its tangible or means anything
Still Better than spending 5 Years in uni Just to be unemployed. Or spend Years in the Gym Just to be still incel. At least you have some sense of accomplishment even though minimum.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Still Better than spending 5 Years in uni Just to be unemployed. Or spend Years in the Gym Just to be still incel. At least you have some sense of accomplishment even though minimum.
I guess, but atleast results from gym and uni are visible and respectable

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I guess, but atleast results from gym and uni are visible and respectable
No, they are still intangible. Only visible results are how much pussy you slay and how much Money you make, unfortunately none of those 2 are correlated with your effort.

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Pikabro
I never grind irl. What a waste tbh, so many years spent just being a stagnant loser who can’t do anything. The concept of getting competent at something is alien to me
womp womp

• +1
I just sold my ps5 and all the games. Playing video games now feel like a chore tbh. Like I’d play smash bros or mario kart for like 30 minutes with my friends, but that’s it. Whenever I play long campaign games I just get tired in 30 minutes and turn it off. Browsing this forum or watching youtube vids are much more entertaining. I really am turning into an old man:feelsrope:
I lost my passion for videogames the last year now I feel like and adult. Played over 300+ known titles since I was 4 yr old (my first game was Mario 64), last one was Cyberpunk PL.

Last edited:
I now understand why Ninja hated streaming tbh. I’m 19 and hate video games. Imagine being 27 and being forced to play them

• +1
I lost my passion for videogames the last year now I feel like and adult. Played over 300 known titles since I was 4 yr old (my first game was Mario 64).
Most of my friends don’t play video games other than Smash bros either. It’s part of growing up imo

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Only game I’ve really enjoyed lately is sf6 and cyberpunk 2077. Beyond that I haven’t really gotten into any new game lol

thats me but with mtb foids

if by 2025 i havent landed LTR with stacy im going ER on minecraft

• Woah
Reactions: EggKing
Most of my friends don’t play video games other than Smash bros either. It’s part of growing up imo
Now I get bored very quickly when I play a videogame. I delete it the same day I play on it. The latest Halo games suck ass, nowhere near the first ones.

• +1
Same
They're just boring at this point

• +1
Maybe it’s a consequence of lifestyle? If you rot more often videogames won’t be as fun

Play NES and SNES games