Video of me (popular request)

W

we_chillingfosho

Platinum
A short clip of me. @Salludon @MakinItHappenReturn @Thompsonz @BearBoy @TopzCat1 @SubhumanCurrycel @Mrinfinityx @Birdcell @Kroker @StrangerDanger @TeenAscender @ForeverRecession

Attachments

• Vid_20220213_213205431.mp4
    2.6 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 15556, Johanjohan and 8 others
A short clip of me. @Salludon @MakinItHappenReturn @Thompsonz @BearBoy @TopzCat1 @SubhumanCurrycel @Mrinfinityx @Birdcell @Kroker @StrangerDanger @TeenAscender @ForeverRecession
Bro , you tagged me , but still didn't answer my fucking questions :lasereyes::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
why im tagged, you ugly sheep fucker?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 16834, Moggedbyevery1 and 18 others
Also looking good , gigachad for a paki

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Looks good but ur midface seems long to me for some reason

@Xangsane @Preston @Berserk

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Looks good but ur midface seems long to me for some reason
u mog him hard + you literally take him down in 2 second how you did to nikulin

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 5786, n0rthface and 4 others
Your biggest failo is your frame (which is still good cuz at the end of the day u are 6’6) so u should bodybuild and focus on a v taper

Also looking good , gigachad for a paki
Now that there is a video of me. No one can say I'm frauding. Case closed. Now rate me

Yep, definitely frauded your pics

literaly a brother of @MakinItHappenReturn

hmm idk 4,5psl?

@one job away @ToTheTop @Preston thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
Descension compared to above
Nice descension compared to ur pics

I would smash him
Once again I can't agree and I can't disagree. As I've mentioned before I did boxing for a number of years.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Birdcell
I take that back @Salludon lol my bad

Middle tier normie with height halo

5.5/10

2e049f72b41ffae8129504ee4cbdbc5b

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 16571, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
Really? Screenshot in the middle of the vid. Just watch it motion and rate
You look bro its your midface thats a failo, maybe try with beard you have very good eye color and eye area

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Damn this nigga , still won't tell me how he did his eyebrows so dark and dense , what a narcy Punjabi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, LooksOrDeath and Mrinfinityx
U got the osama bin laden pheno (tall paki dude)

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Mrinfinityx and Birdcell
You look bro its your midface thats a failo, maybe try with beard you have very good eye color and eye area
It's the angle of the camera. My midface is compact

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    860.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220213-173047_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213-173047_Chrome.jpg
    686.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Punchable face I would fuck you up op

Terrorist pheno, do you get additional checks at airports sometimes?

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Really? Screenshot in the middle of the vid. Just watch it motion and rate

Yeah I'm pretty sure dude you're a regular looking dude imo.

You're slightly above average because of skull and bone-mass + solid facial averageness / ratios

B5b20cbbfb47668a6ccf07b718a6a74f

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Damn this nigga , still won't tell me how he did his eyebrows so dark and dense , what a narcy Punjabi
Bro I've said this a million times. It's Natural. My dad has low set thick dense eyebrows and so do I

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
How the fuck do you go from this?

2742990 2742924 31e47463ee2b4d0d4563f3604061e121 1

To this?

B5b20cbbfb47668a6ccf07b718a6a74f

I don't get it? Did you photoship this shit bro?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Mrinfinityx, .👽. and 1 other person
this guy is not handsome by any means and he frauds his pics
i remember somebody called out him on using some app in september and he had nothing to respond
Sureeeeee

You only have height going for u and good lower third. Everything else is normie-htn. Probably 4.75- 5 psl overall with Chadlite smv @.👽. @Korea

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Jason Voorhees, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
You only have height going for u and good lower third. Everything else is normie-htn. Probably 4.75- 5 psl overall with Chadlite smv @.👽. @Korea

Nahhhh

How can you say his SMV is Chadpreet lite because of his height? He's a normie bro, wtf lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 13332
overrate your own race to feel better about yourself
no need bro
you mog hard, you actually have a salih tier eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
It's the angle bro. How many times can I say this. The camera is at my chest. Not above my head. I'm looking down therefore my face looks longer. The other pic is me at my best, natural lighting and perfect camera angle

Use the front camera to take a video. Or is that already what you were doing?

How the fuck do you go from this?

View attachment 1540756

To this?

View attachment 1540757

I don't get it? Did you photoship this shit bro?
Well I don’t know anything about this shit but mainly I think it’d be lighting and angle. In the first pic someone took a photo oh him and in the second one he’s reflecting himself in a mirror while holding his phone below his neck. Try it yourself, it’ll cause all kinds of distortion.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 13332
Well I don’t know anything about this shit but mainly I think it’d be lighting and angle. In the first pic someone took a photo oh him and in the second one he’s reflecting himself in a mirror while holding his phone below his neck. Try it yourself, it’ll cause all kinds of distortion.
Bingo. Thank you bro. I'm literally filming myself in a store with the camera at my chest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958

Yeah I know all too much about distortion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
Bingo. Thank you bro. I'm literally filming myself in a store with the camera at my chest
Put your phone somewhere so it’s eye level and record yourself from a 1-2m distance for true result. This is interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03

It feels like your midface is long in that video? But compact in the one where I said you were Chadpreet lite.

Must be the selfie camera.