Video of myself- rate me PSL in motion

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
Short video of myself. On previous threads I only posted pictures of myself and was rated around 4.5 PSL. I'm wondering what I would actually be rated in video/in motion.

Last edited:
3duvqb.jpg

Your looks is the last thing you should worry about OP

especially when you spend 1 minute and 30 seconds filming yourself doing this...

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, shimada, Peachy and 9 others
I'm glad i dont look like u

Your looks is the last thing you should worry about OP

especially when you spend 1 minute and 30 seconds filming yourself doing this...

giphy.gif

I know I'm an autist.

IMG 20191021 004625

I mog u here
IMG 20191021 005656

And i polverizzed u here. (Tomorrow i go to cura hair)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, TheMewingBBC, Pillarman and 3 others
below average front, profile is good though you can cope with that

op you're 4psl. just an average guy.
no big failios but nothin good either

you will not be a chad or a slayer, so depends on your standarts

what if I microblade my eyebrows, get a blepharoplasty to remove upper eyelid droop, get tear trough filler to remove lower eye dark circles, get green colored eye contacts, get a rhinoplasty to remove minor dorsal hump, get a genioplasty to vertically extend chin, and drop down to 8% body fat? so probably a $30,000 (maybe more) investment in total. would I be good then?

Not so easy go to lower 8% bodyfar

No 21%, 15%max u are

I m glad i dont look like u

I'm not 15%. I'm 21%. The reason I might look 15% is because my weight is like 150 lbs at the moment. But that doesn't relate to bodyfat. One can be at a high bodyweight but at a low bodyfat percentage. Likewise, one can be at a low bodyweight but at a high bodyfat percentage. I'm "skinnyfat," meaning I'm at a low bodyweight but at a high bodyfat percentage. If I posted pictures of my torso without a shirt on it would become clear I am 21% bodyfat (or close to that anyway).

I'm not 15%. I'm 21%. The reason I might look 15% is because my weight is like 150 lbs at the moment. But that doesn't relate to bodyfat. One can be at a high bodyweight but at a low bodyfat percentage. Likewise, one can be at a low bodyweight but at a high bodyfat percentage. I'm "skinnyfat," meaning I'm at a low bodyweight but at a high bodyfat percentage. If I posted pictures of my torso without a shirt on it would become clear I am 21% bodyfat (or close to that anyway).
Post Pics of your torso

I don't even understand why you made that video 1 min long and made other threads asking for a rate, you should have understood by now that your race is the problem, so yes its over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada, NormieKilla and Petsmart
Also your jaw might be a problem it looks small , make sure you get that double jaw wraparound surgery you would go up 2 PSL
Gymmax ASAP

Also your jaw might be a problem it looks small , make sure you get that double jaw wraparound surgery you would go up 2 PSL
Gymmax ASAP

What PSL would you say I am right now based on the video? 4.25-4.5? I think you gave me around that based on the pictures thread.

Just by the way you move and the length of the video I can tell you’re a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2846
Also jfl at that hand over your chest pose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Also jfl at that hand over your chest pose

After microblading my eyebrows, getting green colored eye contacts (the good, high-end ones that movie stars and instagram models use), getting a blepharoplasty to remove upper eyelid droop, getting tear trough filler to remove lower eye dark circles, getting a rhinoplasty to remove minor dorsal hump, getting a genioplasty to vertically extend chin (with a possible wraparound jaw surgery to make my jaw wider), and dropping down to 8% body fat, what PSL could I get to? 5.5? 6?

After microblading my eyebrows, getting green colored eye contacts (the good, high-end ones that movie stars and instagram models use), getting a blepharoplasty to remove upper eyelid droop, getting tear trough filler to remove lower eye dark circles, getting a rhinoplasty to remove minor dorsal hump, getting a genioplasty to vertically extend chin (with a possible wraparound jaw surgery to make my jaw wider), and dropping down to 8% body fat, what PSL could I get to? 5.5? 6?
Yeah with gymmaxing

All types of foids except white . I don’t think you can get a white girl for now at least

even after the complete looksmax at 5.5-5.75 PSL I can't get a white foid?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
even after the complete looksmax at 5.5-5.75 PSL I can't get a white foid?
Why do you WANT to have a white foid anyway? Jesus you ethnics are so annoying, complaining about inceldom while chasing the highest smv value females on earth. Also there is no way for you I just cant see it to realistically reach 5psl with that phentoype, maybe 4.5

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and shimada
I'm really sorry my friend but if you live in the West, you must simply renounce at the idea of getting intimacy. I know that it sounds really harsh but I've also had to deal with this sad reality myself.
Focus on other things in life and try to find good copes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, I'mme, shimada and 2 others
Just by the way you move and the length of the video I can tell you’re a mentalcel

What PSL do you think I can realistically end up at after undergoing all of the procedures I mentioned in one of the posts above?

What PSL do you think I can realistically end up at after undergoing all of the procedures I mentioned in one of the posts above?
like 5.25

your profile is not bad, chin looks little weak tho

I'm really sorry my friend but if you live in the West, you must simply renounce at the idea of getting intimacy. I know that it sounds really harsh but I've also had to deal with this sad reality myself.
Focus on other things in life and try to find good copes
Don’t listen to him op. I’m the same rating as you psl 4 and Im doing just fine. Gonna slay soon a cute Latona foid and a curry foid

Don’t listen to him op. I’m the same rating as you psl 4 and Im doing just fine. Gonna slay soon a cute Latona foid and a curry foid

Damn at least you're slaying, I can't slay shit (I mean, tbf I haven't tried, and I won't be trying until I looksmax to at least 5.25 PSL which won't be happening anytime soon; before then, I'll be too scared to attempt anything).

still average, sorry dude 4PSL

also as stated above, you will never get to 5.5PSL let alone 5.75 PSL, at that point no one would recognize you

still average, sorry dude 4PSL

also as stated above, you will never get to 5.5PSL let alone 5.75 PSL, at that point no one would recognize you

what is the highest you think I can looksmax to if I do all of the stuff I listed above in this thread?

Damn. So it's also impossible to reach 5.25? Will I need to add more things to the list to get to 5.25?

you also need a new haircut. thats also EXTREMELY important. hair frames your fair and it results in a synergistic effect.

5.25 PSL im not sure, maybe, but you can boost your sexual market value by gymmaxxing and getting tattoos

you also need a new haircut. thats also EXTREMELY important. hair frames your fair and it results in a synergistic effect.

5.25 PSL im not sure, maybe, but you can boost your sexual market value by gymmaxxing and getting tattoos

I'll do anything. I happen to be a part of a fairly wealthy family and I have roughly $120,000 USD to spend (this is money just to freely spend, excluding all the money I have invested and saved for other purposes). So this $120,000 I wish to spend on travelling to the best surgeons in the world to get the best surgeries possible. I'll do anything it takes, I'll risk my life

I'll do anything. I happen to be a part of a fairly wealthy family and I have roughly $120,000 USD to spend (this is money just to freely spend, excluding all the money I have invested and saved for other purposes). So this $120,000 I wish to spend on travelling to the best surgeons in the world to get the best surgeries possible. I'll do anything it takes, I'll risk my life

if you have 120k youll make it for sure

If you have the money get the surgery that changes your phenotype. Also zygo implants and bucal fat removel

If you have the money get the surgery that changes your phenotype. Also zygo implants and bucal fat removel

I'll first drop to 8% bodyfat and see if I even need buccal fat. If my buccal fat is fairly reduced after dropping to 8% (rn 21%), then I won't get it. Otherwise I'll get that. I don't think I'll need it tho once I drop to 8%. As for zygo implants, the only reason I've decided against them is because after doing tons of research it seems they're hit-and-miss.