Virgin tradwife never existed

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
My mother was married at 15 and still cheated. There Is no Virgin tradwife, that's not how nature works. Sorry incels, women are hardwired to be attracted to big, masculine and handsome men like me, there's no system you can use to bypass this fact, eventually they'll Always find a way to return to their old ways of living.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bomber517, SidharthTheSlayer and 14 others
so you are a son of a whore?
every woman is a "whore", no one wants to stay with an inferior man for life, it doesn't matter what are the values of that society. stop coping with this virgin tradwife meme.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, albe.ORG and BrahminBoss
Cope thread u won’t get one but other dudes will.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Screenshot 80

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bomber517, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
My mother was married at 15 and still cheated. There Is no Virgin tradwife, that's not how nature works. Sorry incels, women are hardwired to be attracted to big, masculine and handsome men like me, there's no system you can use to bypass this fact, eventually they'll Always find a way to return to their old ways of living.
Virgin tradwife? Certainly not for you.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
every woman is a "whore", no one wants to stay with an inferior man for life, it doesn't matter what are the values of that society. stop coping with this virgin tradwife meme.
But not all women will cheat, they will simply break a relationship

• +1
Cope period.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and theonewhocantascend
happiness can only be found in art
women maybe appear nice but underneath shallowness is always present

• +1
Ok so everyone is a son of a whore, but are you son of a gigawhore then?
Bull is coping coz his mom liked to do whore activities so he assumes every women behave like that

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Alucard69
Cope period.
I never was one to said period but after sleepy Joe beat the phrase to death in his lackluster debate I certainly would advice against using it in textual contexts to assert a point.

You don't want to convey Joe vibes.

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Bull is coping coz his mom liked to do whore activities so he assumes every women behave like that
I hate femoids, but i don't think all are bad maybe 95%

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
Virgin doesn't cut it.
She must be KHHV too.

I hate femoids, but i don't think all are bad maybe 95%
I HATE WHORES when I fuck a girl and she says she has 10 bodycount it disgusts me heavily a women should only fuck MAXIMUM with 3 men in her whole life

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Just put the fries in the bag bro
I HATE WHORES when I fuck a girl and she says she has 10 bodycount it disgusts me heavily a women should only fuck MAXIMUM with 3 men in her whole life
"I'm intellectually superior, sheep"

View attachment 3004811
you just don't get it. the fact that you can lock her down at young age doesn't ensure that she won't get tired of you, cheat and/or leave. no system can bypass this fact. the world always belonged to chad, there was no golden age of dating, men were just more of a betabux than today.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler and MaghrebGator
you just don't get it. the fact that you can lock her down at young age doesn't ensure that she won't get tired of you, cheat and/or leave. no system can bypass this fact. the world always belonged to chad, there was no golden age of dating, men were just more of a betabux than today.
The golden age of dating was when women had no choice and their father or brother decided for them. Dating by itself is just a psyop to give them more agency

The golden age of dating was when women had no choice and their father or brother decided for them. Dating by itself is just a psyop to give them more agency
They secretly hated their fat bald husband. Do you really think those were good dynamics. It never began for ugly men.

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
To put it simply they do but we don’t see them

bro tried sneaking himself in 💀

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bomber517 and SidharthTheSlayer
C'mon mannn!!!! You don't have to remind me that:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

3fe2a6db3b340d8a5060f18d2672f898

you're 5'7 max
My proportions are that of a short man, because i'm big, i'm not a lanklet. Skull and frame are much bigger than the average tall man.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
many type of women are NOT into the typical "chad" or at least how this forum full of autists describe a chad. for example nichemaxxed girls not going to like gymmaxxed "chads" vice versa its much more complex then it.

My proportions are that of a short man, because i'm big, i'm not a lanklet. Skull and frame are much bigger than the average tall man.

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bomber517 and the BULL
many type of women are NOT into the typical "chad" or at least how this forum full of autists describe a chad. for example nichemaxxed girls not going to like gymmaxxed "chads" vice versa its much more complex then it.
Yes but that's unrelated to what i said

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
Trad wives are just used up holes in a dress with a bible in their hand.

No, they existed in ancient times, they were even checked for virginity before marriage.
 a4923c37 dca8 4bb9 9216 122c80e145b4

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿

Users who are viewing this thread

Back