Visit to a train station

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I recently visited a very large train station, and made some observations in the area around it:

1) a bunch of black guys, some were sagging, some were tall, some were short, some were jacked, some were lean. They were smoking weed (this was at a time when MOST people wouldn't have finished work, I was only there because I had an appointment with my shrink during work hours). They were hollering at every HTB who walked past, and were not affected by the fact that most girls ignored them, or weren't interested. Prime confidence. And they hollered at white girls, indian girls, ethnic girls, noodlewhores, basically everything except black girls.

2) 2 pakis, 14-15yrs old, in tracksuits, scrawny, gold chains, Nike TNs, fade, tramlines. They saw 3 scrawny white guys, looked like 17-18, sub 5 facially, wearing singlets and gymshark trousers, carrying, without a bag, huge tubs of whey protein, creatine, and pre workout. The paki bad boys started hollering at them and heckling them, like yeah ur gonna get swole gonna be a badman get all the girls, and doing the biceps pose. The white guys just smiled sheepishly and carried on.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, to be human, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Not a single word son

Tales from British Isles.

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
whitest trane station in south london

Low class low sentience behavior

Where

Train suicide

Nuke England

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Hahahha funny story bhai

Those Pakis sound like little shits lol

Standard blacks hitting on anything that's moving hahahaa

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I recently visited a very large train station, and made some observations in the area around it:

2 pakis, 14-15yrs old, in tracksuits, scrawny, gold chains, Nike TNs, fade, tramlines. They saw 3 scrawny white guys, looked like 17-18, sub 5 facially, wearing singlets and gymshark trousers, carrying, without a bag, huge tubs of whey protein, creatine, and pre workout. The paki bad boys started hollering at them and heckling them, like yeah ur gonna get swole gonna be a badman get all the girls, and doing the biceps pose. The white guys just smiled sheepishly and carried on

lowinhib Pakis just can't lose :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Was this london