Visiting Japan for 4 months ruined Western dating for me forever.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Got a taste of what its like to be loved by a woman without working super hard for it. Every other girl I've been with acts like the prize like I am lucky to just be there on a date with them and I had to work so hard just to get single dates.

I went on a tinder date for the first time in a year in America. The girl was a cat fish way fatter then her pics she was on her phone half the time and acted bored I just left and blocked her after that. I can't do it every Japanese girl who talked to me was skinny in shape feminine and the ones that could speak English had more meaningful conversations in their second language then Western girls could in their first one. Its just such a black pill how can I try for pennies whenI know what its like to be valued elsewhere its like working a job at Mcdonalds after being a millionaire for a year.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Corleone, Napoleon de Geso and 42 others
for 4 months I actually didn't hate women and it really improved my view of women for a bit now its like going back is awful I'd rather die alone then date some chubby ungrateful whore I fucking hate these girls so much they are all the same and not even pretty or cute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, Ken, Ark and 12 others
Women everywhere are the same. Even if you found a bitch on Pluto she’d be a slut

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Ark, chosen-one and 17 others
Amazing now breed one of them have a lovely son and move to the beautiful area of isla vista

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sjsjjdjdjdjdjdjdjwj, BeanletMogger, Ken and 16 others
Got a taste of what its like to be loved by a woman without working super hard for it. Every other girl I've been with acts like the prize like I am lucky to just be there on a date with them and I had to work so hard just to get single dates.

I went on a tinder date for the first time in a year in America. The girl was a cat fish way fatter then her pics she was on her phone half the time and acted bored I just left and blocked her after that. I can't do it every Japanese girl who talked to me was skinny in shape feminine and the ones that could speak English had more meaningful conversations in their second language then Western girls could in their first one. Its just such a black pill how can I try for pennies whenI know what its like to be valued elsewhere its like working a job at Mcdonalds after being a millionaire for a year.
do you happen to be white?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 11126
Women everywhere are the same. Even if you found a bitch on Pluto she’d be a slut
I used to believe this 100% I do believe female nature is universal as well. If I was some 5'5 Indian in Japan I would not get anything there either. But culture makes very big impact imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Primalsplit, Ark and 10 others
how do u niggas date and not have LTRs. fatherless?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 11126
I used to believe this 100% I do believe female nature is universal as well. If I was some 5'5 Indian in Japan I would not get anything there either. But culture makes very big impact imo
I can get pussy anywhere, rejected latinas, even whites. But somehow I still hate women. For some reason, them wanting me only make me hate them more because I know they only want me because I look good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 18522 and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, Jamaldickjavontus, GuyFromSingapore and 10 others
its not their culture, just proves how overpowered jbw is. Lifefuel for me as a white cacuasian somali male
I would say Japan even for light skinned Asians is much better. Of course in Japan and Asia White skin is a really important trait but I genuinely liked their culture and they were much nicer.

• Woah
Reactions: inceI
Lifefuel for me as a white cacuasian somali male
Smile laughing

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, solohunter99, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Amazing now breed one of them have a lovely son and move to the beautiful area of isla vista
Yeah that's the big issue although to be fair ER was Malaysian not Japanese. SEA girls are the worst for sons I would say it might balance out to have a half Jap son if he was 6'2 but still idk

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and House Lannister
Yeah that's the big issue although to be fair ER was Malaysian not Japanese. SEA girls are the worst for sons I would say it might balance out to have a half Jap son if he was 6'2 but still idk
True Japanese HAPAs usually won’t be incel

• +1
Reactions: Ken
SQUISHY SQUISHY MOGS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, GuyFromSingapore and HeightPilledum
3431084 A94E2001 81CB 45D2 B73E 0CB87F10C9F8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Corleone, GuyFromSingapore and 11 others
Lars Nootbaar is half Japanese and 6'3.
33d9e52b2fd95890b6313dd36cb6e931

You gotta stop listening to these retards and incels still remember one fellow incel from 2014.
How many hapa school shooters have there been since 2014? I dare anybody in this website to name all of them (they won't do it, because they do not exist)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
View attachment 2247607
You gotta stop listening to these retards and incels still remember one fellow incel from 2014.
How many hapa school shooters have there been since 2014? I dare anybody in this website to name all of them (they won't do it, because they do not exist)
Hapas are somewhere inbetween White and Asian SMV. It depends also the type of Asian. SEA blood is by far the worst Japanese hapas are much more of a mixture between White and Asiatic and they don't look over feminine at the end of the day being a Hapa depends on height too.

Whats your looks level OP?

Hapas are somewhere inbetween White and Asian SMV. It depends also the type of Asian. SEA blood is by far the worst Japanese hapas are much more of a mixture between White and Asiatic and they don't look over feminine at the end of the day being a Hapa depends on height too.
Doesn't matter if SEA or not. Hapas are a genetic lottery.
For example. These two are both half Filipino
Darren criss 01 gty iwb 201110 1605017815564 hpMain 4x5 384
A1zlRcPcxOL SX450

Both have white wives and kids btw
Both these two are half Korean
1314Rug Coquillard Andre headshot 145 NP
GettyImages 1023618582

Both these two are half Japanese and half German
Freddy Kempf75034a2ad287a954409880ba25b3c0ab
327900 ori  20160401050506 daniel schmidt

It's a complete dice roll. Some hapas look white passing, some completely Asian and some are ethnically ambiguous

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, ShowerMaxxing, Roquefort and 1 other person
for 4 months I actually didn't hate women and it really improved my view of women for a bit now its like going back is awful I'd rather die alone then date some chubby ungrateful whore I fucking hate these girls so much they are all the same and not even pretty or cute
Same but im not attracted to asian girls. Im only attracted to white girls. Im going to eastern europe. Eastern europe is full of discounted white staceys. Hoeflation is way too high in the west.

squishy mogs

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 15468
View attachment 2247607
Nah there's a big difference idk it is still luck but I think Japanese people are more likely to produce an even mix SEA always end up looking like their mothers.

Even the occasion they luck out with height some of them look like tall filipino guys who have less appeal then a white normie. At best they look hispanic passing. They also inherit that brown skin. Only Whites imo look good with that carmel tan look Asians look better the paler they are Japanese people are going to turn out pale more likely which works better.

Brown skin looks more masculine and doesn't work as well with the Asian look.

Last edited:
Bro please do a trip report? I’m interested in Japan

not trying to be racist but what’s up with Asians fetishizing white race? well it seem kind of self explanatory now

https://looksmax.org/threads/japan-report-from-a-21-year-old-65-nordic-htn.726981/ check out my thread bro. I can relate alot tbh

where in japan did u go

• +1
I am 5'9 and even I got good results why tf would you need to go to Japan if you are 6'5?
I didn't go for geomaxxing bro. Not all travelling is out of necessity to slay lol. Just a massive weeb tbh

• +1
I didn't go for geomaxxing bro. Not all travelling is out of necessity to slay lol. Just a massive weeb tbh
Same I went to this area that was sort of like NYC time square except anime ads everywhere

Only Tokyo ?
I did take the train outside there but that's where I mainly stayed. I visited Hiroshoma Osaka and a few other places but mainly stayed in Tokyo

I stayed with the 2 girls I don't like one night stands she let me stay at her place for a few weeks zero rent
damn so you basically had the girlfriend experience?

• +1
  • +1
not trying to be racist but what’s up with Asians fetishizing white race? well it seem kind of self explanatory now

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
damn so you basically had the girlfriend experience?
Yeah I really don't think its cope I get why guys might want a new girl every 6 months but tbh having one girl who cooks you food texts you everyday how she loves you is better then every week going on the prowl to be some whore's 200th body at a club.

I noticed most women in Japan had a lower body count in general I think you should only have the slayer mindset of pump and dump when it comes to whores or disgusting Western type women who give it out to anyone. If I stayed longer I probably would still be staying with Mia but I my passport was up and I was running out of money. For me LTR will always mog if the women have good personalities and genuinely love you.

If your genuinely a busy person and you can get into new relationships easily (this is key here because a LTR can be brutal if you are super desperate for it to work out) this always happened in America because in the back of my mind I know if she leaves I cannot replace her for months girls can smell this on you. But in Japan I never felt like this on account of getting validation easier. If I just wanted to be a slayer I would honestly rather spend my time buying whores it would save me money in the overall with all the time spent at bars. But LTR who loves you is worth it if I find a good mother I would be willing to settle down first I need a stable life income and to be peak in looks to attract the best possible girl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, GuyFromSingapore, VeryIndoEuropean and 1 other person
Preach brother, I hooked up with a Japanese tourist here in Florida and even tho her English was broken af I had a much more meaningful and fun interaction with her than with any western woman

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 11126

Retarded post from a 5'4 guy at that. Why do asian men prefer white women, is it because they are more feminine? Or is because of media halo.

• Hmm...
Retarded post from a 5'4 guy at that. Why do asian men prefer white women, is it because they are more feminine? Or is because of media halo.
They might prefer them in Japan because a lot of more attractive women travel or have the money to do so. But if they were in America with average White girls vs Japanese girls back home you know what they would pick

Koreans are better looking and more religious why even go to Japan they have bad teeth and worse face aesthetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and AlexBrown84
  • +1
Reactions: OCDisneyChad
  • +1
Koreans are better looking and more religious why even go to Japan they have bad teeth and worse face aesthetics
I liked Japanese culture which was why I went. I also think Koreans have a culture I wouldn't like. Japanese girls were cute with good personalities too.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore