Visiting poland

Kayne1

Kayne1

Bronze
I've never been outside of scandinavia and i'm going to Poland, Gdansk in summer. Anything i should look out for or know before going?

Try pierogi, gołąbki and bigos kurwa

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, NO FUTURE and Kayne1
Bring wok to pl and try any taste of Żubrówka

• JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
Visiting Poland

@St.TikTokcel will be your tour guide

I've never been outside of scandinavia and i'm going to Poland, Gdansk in summer. Anything i should look out for or know before going?
@russiancelreturns

Non-whites in Poland? I must not be hearing correctly
You hear correctly, somehow there are more of them. I live on Warsaw though, but seriously beware, especially if some girl keeps you company

You hear correctly, somehow there are more of them. I live on Warsaw though, but seriously beware, especially if some girl keeps you company
I feel like if a polish man witnessed me being robbed by an ethnic then the ethnic would be killed

There's millions of pajeets in big cities. All them glovocelling and etc. Pajeet takeover is real.

I feel like if a polish man witnessed me being robbed by an ethnic then the ethnic would be killed
Non-whites attack in larger groups if anything
There's millions of pajeets in big cities. All them glovocelling and etc. Pajeet takeover is real.
over for my country

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I feel like polish men brutally mog them tho no?
Not really hard to height-mog pajeets when they are 5'6. The only group that I height-mog. I'm getting perma dwarfed in slavistan.

Can't be as bad as my country, Sweden
It's not that bad
Nevertheless I suggest beware of pajeets etc. idk how are they even here they don't know Polish for shit

Are the women there hot
Females there are more innocent looking compared to Western Europe countries some gonna be ugly and other half otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1