DR. NICKGA

DR. NICKGA

Kraken

Interesting theory

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick, piec, janitormaxxing and 6 others
ACNE, PROSTATE CANCER , HEART ISSUES is linked to balding, its also linked to a VITAMINE D DEFICIENT

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ezio6, hattrick, Shkreliii and 1 other person
This is a very long read, but I do not think Vitamin D is related to hair loss.
Probably a deficiency is because of lack of nutrients/hormone production.
But in terms of more hair, no.

Hair loss is genetic.

I been shut in vitamin d defiecient all my life is it over

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

Hair loss is genetic.
You did not even read it jfl , enough studies to back up this theory

inactive Vitamine D TRANSFORMATION to the active version of it is also genetic

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Youㅤ
  • So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Shkreliii and JCaesar
ACNE, PROSTATE CANCER , HEART ISSUES is linked to balding, its also linked to a VITAMINE D DEFICIENT
shouldve just copypasted, ran through a.i, easy botb

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
shouldve just copypasted, ran through a.i, easy botb
Yea but im not a thief who cares about reps of other autists

Im a helper who help

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Youㅤ and N1666
Acne 3X more likely if low Vitamin D – meta-analysis Oct 2019

Vitamin D reduces the risk of prostate cancer

i can send more studies, just lazy to find them all

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii
I sended a site about vitamine D, read it
Im reading I have very big acne since puberty and I didnt get sun it wiiiiiiiiild if related. Also is tehre a difference between gettnig from sun and getting from supplement? I dont see saying that but I read before

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Most people are VITAMINE D DEFICIENT

and if they try to fix it, they do it mostly wrong
Example using vitamine d2 and not vitamine d3

Or not using magnesium (that is essential needed in the body for making the active vitamine D form (calcitrol)) most people are DEFICIENT in it

There are more factors in play etc....
Im not gonna explain them all, this site can better explain it lool

Last edited:
Give a tldr pls

The site shutdowned
Very suspicious, they were 1000x wonderfull shocking information on that site, literaly a goldmine

The jews got them

Last edited:
The site shutdowned
Very suspicious, they were 1000x wonderfull shocking information on that site

The jews got them
I cannot edit me messages (i wanted it to make it better and send more proof)

Very weird.. jews jews!
The jews doing their usual jewish stuff

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ
Finding things that can up regulate (activate) the vitamine D receptors is HELPFUL

Like for example, progesterone up regulate the vitamine D receptors

THATS WHY RAYPEAT SAID "PROGESTERONE APPLIED ON THE BALDING HAIR REGION CAAAN HELP!"

I Will find more things, you guys caan help

• Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ
Weirdly i saw 40 greycels watching this thread
After 5 minutes there is now 11 greycels

Is it that difficult reading it? A simple article??

This greycels all come from syrian psycho, they are dopamine addicted tiktokkers, that means they cannot do complicated things like reading a article, their brain addicted dopamine brain cannot allow that

their brain only allow simple things and simple instructions like "take muhh accutante (vitamine A poison)"

They are only accepting and waiting for the overlords syrian psycho or other tiktok nigger to taaalk! They give the greycells instructions.. very simple ones like "take minoxidil, spray spray", only SIMPLES ONES THAT EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and s4raw
Weirdly i saw 40 greycels watching this thread
After 5 minutes there is now 11 greycels

Is it that difficult reading it? A simple article??

This greycels all come from syrian psycho, they are dopamine addicted tiktokkers, that means they cannot do complicated things like reading a article, their brain addicted dopamine brain cannot allow that

their brain only allow simple things and simple instructions like "take muhh accutante (vitamine A poison)"

They are only accepting and waiting for the overlords syrian psycho or other tiktok nigger to taaalk! They give the greycells instructions.. very simple ones like "take minoxidil, spray spray", only SIMPLES ONES THAT EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT
I go out a lot outside but why am I balding at 16. My hair is thinning all over my head and my scalp was very itchy before I did minox and 0.1 topical fin. How can I reduce inflammation and quit fin and minox man. My collagen is getting destroyed crazy :(

I go out a lot outside but why am I balding at 16. My hair is thinning all over my head and my scalp was very itchy before I did minox and 0.1 topical fin. How can I reduce inflammation and quit fin and minox man. My collagen is getting destroyed crazy :(
you need to use ketoconazole ASAP this will stop the inflammation

OP, what dose vitamin D do you recommend? And do you recommend combining vitamin D3 with K2?
Currently taking 10 000 IUs daily of vit D3

Most people are VITAMINE D DEFICIENT

and if they try to fix it, they do it mostly wrong
Example using vitamine d2 and not vitamine d3

Or not using magnesium (that is essential needed in the body for making the active vitamine D form (calcitrol)) most people are DEFICIENT in it

There are more factors in play etc....
Im not gonna explain them all, this site can better explain it lool

OP, what dose vitamin D do you recommend? And do you recommend combining vitamin D3 with K2?
I recommend you to check it on this website

Here are some important factors:

magnesium (that is essential needed in the body for making the active vitamine D form (calcitrol)) most people are DEFICIENT in it

vitamine d2 is bad , vitamine d3 = good

Last edited:
Im reading I have very big acne since puberty and I didnt get sun it wiiiiiiiiild if related. Also is tehre a difference between gettnig from sun and getting from supplement? I dont see saying that but I read before

best way to get vit D without sides is decent sun exposure. is hard now a days for a normal person in the first world to develop vit D deficiency but there are gene variants in some people that fuck with/help with vit D. Most doctors and labs never test for 1,25 metabolite wich is the most important one but costs more. If you want supplement vit D is fine but i personally would not gigamegadose and i would take breaks of using it because it can cause immunosupression (it can be a good thing for some people) and fuck with their PTH

best way to get vit D without sides is decent sun exposure. is hard now a days for a normal person in the first world to develop vit D deficiency
Wrong, most people are vitamine D deficient the first world, even middle eastern ones
SEVERLY!!
https://vitamindwiki.com/Overview+Middle+East+and+vitamin+D

If you want supplement vit D is fine but i personally would not gigamegadose and i would take breaks of using it because it can cause immunosupression (it can be a good thing for some people) and fuck with their PTH
No suplementing it is very sare safe, wrong

Last edited:

Interesting theory

niggas try everything to make them belive that its not caused by androgens, women dont bald like men unless they have elevated androgens. Its not that hard of a concept to understand.

• +1
Reactions: piec
Vitamin d is life

my vitamin d levels are good and im still bald asf they were at one point doe

niggas try everything to make them belive that its not caused by androgens, women dont bald like men unless they have elevated androgens. Its not that hard of a concept to understand.
?? you did not even read the theory, are you fucking stupid or severly retarded?

If you readed it then you should know that he also talked about the AR receptors activation (androgen receptors) being responsible for the balding process

Last edited:
Seem like to much to me

Everyone’s different I’ve read up doing this will let you reach the optimal vitamin D status

And it’s really hard to overdose on vitamin d3 especially when coupled with k2

The benefits of having optimal Vitamin d3 are insane ngl you’ll potentially health mog 99% of the planet

And we have VDR receptors that affect EVERYTHING! so see how having those are their peak could affect how you feel/look/live

• +1
Reactions: mathis

Hair loss is genetic.
Are you retarded?
Being deficient in a vitamin can cause hair loss.
Hair loss is not completely genetic, it can be environmental too.

Hair loss is genetic.
the final redpill is that nothing is genetic

• +1
Reactions: Weter
Everyone’s different I’ve read up doing this will let you reach the optimal vitamin D status

And it’s really hard to overdose on vitamin d3 especially when coupled with k2

The benefits of having optimal Vitamin d3 are insane ngl you’ll potentially health mog 99% of the planet

And we have VDR receptors that affect EVERYTHING! so see how having those are their peak could affect how you feel/look/live
I take 10 000 iu of vitamin D and 2500 ųg of vitamin k is it enought ?

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
I take 10 000 iu of vitamin D and 2500 ųg of vitamin k is it enought ?

Yes! I would recommend 30k Vitamin D but you don’t have to at all

• +1
Reactions: mathis
@DR. NICKGA
What do you think about this product? Enough dose? I can also take another 2000iu pills of d3, my dose will probably be 9k overall
https://www.lifeextensioneurope.com/vitamins-d-k

Whats also your opinion on ≈800mg magnesium from 8g magnesium glycinate? And zinc sulphate 20mg? Additionally i will take selenium 200mcg, vit C 1g, buy boron later. Omega 3 is bad, calcium and iron are unnecessary, resveratrol is cope and instead of b12 I will buy good b complex (probably infini-b from nootropics depot) Thoughts on this stack and dosages?

This is similar website btw www.vitamindprotocol.com

Last edited: