t4 thyroxine and hair

F

future_mogger

Diamond
not only helps in heightmaxxing and weight loss but also hairmaxxing. t3 and t4 is crucial for thick hair. try supplementing along with fin/min/dut. or if early stages, try t4 after checking tsh levels.
source; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4454174/
Hair loss is a problem for everyone, regardless of their age or sex. The three most prevalent types of hair loss, telogen effluvium, alopecia areata, and androgenetic alopecia, have been associated with a variety of risk factors. Strong evidence links thyroid hormones (THs) to hair loss. Thyroxine (T4), the main product of the thyroid gland, acts as a prohormone that is converted to the active triiodothyronine (T3) hormone by peripheral deiodination enzymes. T3 exerts its effects on sensitive cells by binding to nuclear receptors known as thyroid hormone receptors (TRs).

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
not only helps in heightmaxxing and weight loss but also hairmaxxing. t3 and t4 is crucial for thick hair. try supplementing along with fin/min/dut. or if early stages, try t4 after checking tsh levels.
Hair loss is a problem for everyone, regardless of their age or sex. The three most prevalent types of hair loss, telogen effluvium, alopecia areata, and androgenetic alopecia, have been associated with a variety of risk factors. Strong evidence links thyroid hormones (THs) to hair loss. Thyroxine (T4), the main product of the thyroid gland, acts as a prohormone that is converted to the active triiodothyronine (T3) hormone by peripheral deiodination enzymes. T3 exerts its effects on sensitive cells by binding to nuclear receptors known as thyroid hormone receptors (TRs).
Well not a single nigger on here knows what dosage to take, I would abstain for now

I have 4.84 TSH but normal T4 and I’m 8-9% bf eating 3k+ kcals explain that

daily. weekly is shit. but check your t4 levels
You think I could take 50mcg t4 and 12,5 mcg t3 without checking bloods? My metabolism is slow but no major signs of hypo.