voicepill

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
pre puberty technoblade who would listen to this video tbh if you sound like this you are a child and nobody will want the listen to your voice. would probably get a headache trying to listen to him for more than 5 minutes at a time,

post puberty voicemogger technoblade, rest in peace what a legend, srs i could listen to him for 8 hours ngl. he speaks at the resonate frequency of DHT molecules. if he had ever narrated an audiobook i would listen i dont even care what the book is.

also he is the goat, no other minecraft youtuber is better than technoblade ngl, they are all kinda cringe in comparison.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23 and murdah
sounds the exact same

sounds like an annoying brat in the firsr vid lol

• +1
Reactions: reek
my voice deepened so much ages 13-15 i get compliments on my voice now and foids like it for some odd reason

my voice deepened so much ages 13-15 i get compliments on my voice now and foids like it for some odd reason
might release an OF to sell mp3’s of me whimpering into the microphone to afford for my genio if times get tough

mr beast intentionally sounds annoying to target children same as most roblox character but sound normal for the most part technoblade just grew with his audience so he didn't need to do that super energetic voice