Volufiline results for under eyes 😧😧

blondepersonreal

blondepersonreal

Iron
Been using it for about a month so far for dark circles and tear troughs. im not done w the bottle yet so hopefully it makes a more significant difference but heres the starting point:
21A80B97 847C 4440 9342 A1E00D23332B

And here’s the now point:
BD48CB98 8E0D 4554 9F9D 6E2373AD7B9B

same place and lighting in both pics btw 👍hopefully i get more results in the upcoming months 😁😁

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, enchanted_elixir, Mr. President and 19 others
Ima make my dick bigger with this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, Gaygymmaxx, CopiumAddict2018 and 6 others
@deathtierundereye

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and humanoidsub7
mirin bro you have nice eye area look kinda tired tho but gives off chill kinda vibe

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078 and blondepersonreal
Great results, might need to get this

• +1
Reactions: blondepersonreal
Where'd you order yours? If off Amazon which seller?

• +1
Reactions: blondepersonreal
Been using it for about a month so far for dark circles and tear troughs. im not done w the bottle yet so hopefully it makes a more significant difference but heres the starting point: View attachment 2246161

View attachment 2246164
same place and lighting in both pics btw 👍hopefully i get more results in the upcoming months 😁😁
So you’re saying Volufiline isn’t cope? My tear troughs give off a purple-ish color so I wonder if yours was the same.

So you’re saying Volufiline isn’t cope? My tear troughs give off a purple-ish color so I wonder if yours was the same.
Yeah im not sure why people are saying it is cope i feel like people are just over estimating the results. And mine are more grey than purple tbh

i just got mine yesterday, i will update

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98 and Deleted member 17595
Damn nigga i got to try this

Been using it for about a month so far for dark circles and tear troughs. im not done w the bottle yet so hopefully it makes a more significant difference but heres the starting point: View attachment 2246161

View attachment 2246164
Can volufiline lift up the eyes and the eye corner and give you a Pct?

View attachment 2246164
can it also lift the like lift the outer corner of the eye?

kys

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: blondepersonreal and ronald_98
did you blend it with moitdturiser or something and how much did you use

Holy shit. Great results.

Completely different lighting

gonna use this shit on my lips + dermaroll

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_

View attachment 2246164

Sweet. I will try this for my undereye region. What's interesting is that due to the nature of fat cells, they never truly go away - so I suspect the effects are permanent.

Sweet. I will try this for my undereye region. What's interesting is that due to the nature of fat cells, they never truly go away - so I suspect the effects are permanent.
Scary if u mess up