Volufiline works

LongForgotten

LongForgotten

Best rater on .org | Looksmax OG whom returned
Joined
Aug 22, 2022
Posts
1,131
Reputation
1,217
I slept about 5 hours per night the last few days yet my undereyes have actually improved.

I've been on it about a week now.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, angelo, thereallegend and 3 others
can you post pics please :what:
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and LongForgotten
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and twilight
Where did u buy it from
 
Tag me when you make a thread would be interesting
 
Yeah it's legit. I'm trying it for my eye bags soon too.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
how many times a day do you apply it?
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Why would you put it in the undereye
 
You need bones bro
 
Using it as well on lips and nasolabial folds
 

Similar threads

heightcel69
Replies
3
Views
54
cinnabon
cinnabon
dnrfoids1
Replies
3
Views
109
dnrfoids1
dnrfoids1
C
Replies
22
Views
140
CyprusGD
C
britishbomber
Replies
8
Views
69
cartheyebrows
cartheyebrows
5"11Manlet
Replies
2
Views
35
PSL_Ascend
PSL_Ascend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top