• traps

• abs

• legs (jfl)

• glutes

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
imo chest or arms, feels like people always look at arms first. Excluding neck here.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 2632
lats

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Htobrother
necc

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Romnel, ThreadMatters and 4 others
Butt. Women love thick butts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 4563, Effortless and 3 others
FACE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Effortless, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
Heart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Ryanmcgg0139, Deleted member 4563 and 11 others
Does it matter, you are going to train everything anyway. Who trains one body part only lol

Anybody who says anything other than delts is a bluepilled cuckold

• +1
Reactions: joel17 and Deleted member 3635
>didn't include brain in the list

The only thing autists on this forum sucks at maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, Jones, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
No option to pick glutes

Imo it goes

Neck, shoulders, traps, upper back, upper chest, glutes, forearms, arms, legs, abs

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Anybody who says anything other than delts is a bluepilled cuckold

View attachment 402847
no one looks at delts u mong

wide shoulders are important but doesnt look aesthetic, @Tellem--t looks like a retarded clown whereas a guy with big chest/arms look aesthetic and when you have veiny arms its gonna draw attention

u beat people up with ur arms not with your shoulders. And arms are always visible in a tshirt.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Subhuman Philtrum
no one looks at delts u mong

wide shoulders are important but doesnt look aesthetic, @Tellem--t looks like a retarded clown whereas a guy with big chest/arms look aesthetic and when you have veiny arms its gonna draw attention

Countless studies have shown that the single most important predictor of physique attractiveness is shoulder:waist ratio
>didn't include brain in the list

The only thing autists on this forum sucks at maxxing

The brain is not a muscle you fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joel17, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3635 and 2 others
Countless studies have shown that the single most important predictor of physique attractiveness is shoulder:waist ratio
those studies are Always bullshit

a guy with wide shoulders and average arms is gonna look meh. A guy with average shoulders and big veiny arms is gonna look muscular. People always look at your arms first.

tongue

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Effortless
Nothing will look good unless your shoulders are broad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701
Abs, especially JB's skinny twinks with barely a 4 pack = biggest Slayer.

sphincter..

imagine shitting yourself 24/7
Not a pleasant thought.

• JFL
Reactions: Alpinoid, Effortless, Deleted member 5701 and 1 other person
What exactly do you mean when you say traps? Traps are a big group, and they can be attractive or unattractive despite being very strong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Anybody that doesn't vote shoulders needs to educate themselves on frame.

Shoulders and then chest. Then back area. Legs are last.

Which is why you see somany guys with beach bodies. Their legs are weak af.

• +1
Reactions: Wes30001 and Htobrother
Anybody that doesn't vote shoulders needs to educate themselves on frame.

Shoulders and then chest. Then back area. Legs are last.

Which is why you see somany guys with beach bodies. Their legs are weak af.
Back before arms? 😳

Shoulder don’t count as muscle they count as bones since clavicle length

Chest wins as muslces

If neck was on the list i'd say neck, since that improves not only your body but the appearance of your face too

But as far as what people look at/see/find impressive, probably arms and chest. Girls mention a lot glutes too

Very rare but extremely broad and high traps are an eye catcher but it's very uncommon to see tbh so maybe not worth mentioning

• JFL

Tongue is so fucking important

But Abs and Lower back are super important too, these being in balance improves your whole body posture

I don't care how big your arms, chest, legs or any muscles are, you'll look like shit if you slouch like a disabled

Forearms brah
forearms calves checking in brah , no pump too brah

If neck was on the list i'd say neck, since that improves not only your body but the appearance of your face too

But as far as what people look at/see/find impressive, probably arms and chest. Girls mention a lot glutes too

Very rare but extremely broad and high traps are an eye catcher but it's very uncommon to see tbh so maybe not worth mentioning
Girls just say glutes to troll guys, just like they say they like a nice guy and personality comes first

u got trolled.
View attachment 408481 forearms brah , no pump too brah
Where are the veins bro

abs cuz most aesthetic

• +1
Back before arms? 😳

Well it's part of the frame and a major muscle group. Especially if you are 5'11+ I think back matters more.

Arms are smaller muscle groups, but I think 5'5-5'10 manlets probably benefit more from bigger arms though mind-you. I think manlets with big backs can look like they're trying too hard. So I take your point.

Used to gymsemimaxx as a 5'8 manlet so am talking from a little experience, but when you look at all the 5'11+ guys with the best bodies, you'll note their backs are all on point. Shoulders, front and rear traps. That's the gorilla alpha part of a man. Small guys look like mini-me version when they go for it though, so tend to WISELY focus more on the arms. If they have any sense that is.

C604f7ed7e785c2f5bab92bfc72e41ff

abs cuz most aesthetic

Since when do we walk around everywhere we go with our shirts off?

Girls just say glutes to troll guys, just like they say they like a nice guy and personality comes first

u got trolled.

Where are the veins bro
Forearms me
there you go brah

• Love it
This is a really tough question and it may depend on the individual. If you have a naturally small frame, muscles like the lats and delts that make you look broader may have the biggest looksmaxing effect. If you have a naturally quite broad frame, then eyecatching muscles like your arms may give the biggest increase in attractiveness.

I think people get confused and think because girls like broad shoulders it means the delts must be most important muscle. The large majority of the time they look at broad shoulders and their fanny starts fluttering it's because the guy has naturally wide clavicles, the shoulder width coming from bone and not through delt training. Having said that, can't hurt to train your delts because having wider shoulders is always a good thing.

There's an argument to be made that the muscles that are most commonly visible are the most important. Those being arms and the neck. Neck should definitely be on the list as it has the biggest effect on facial appearance and we know face>everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 5393

u got trolled.

Where are the veins bro

nah they dont directly say it, i've just heard it in passing when walking around public

• JFL
Is that one of ur precious kittys

what a beautiful and well-fed feline with deep-set hunter eyes
yes i got a new one too (female) but she is always angry for now , this one is a male very young , not even 1 year old , im gonna send you some extra pics in private sometime

• Love it

u got trolled.

Where are the veins bro
You have got to be kidding. Ass is extremely important for dudes. I've had multiple ladies tell me how much they like my ass because I do lots of squats, lunges, step ups, cycling, etc.

Also, not knowing that back is extremely important? The same as when you look at a woman from the front or the back and want to see that hourglass/coke bottle shape with wide hips and narrow waist indicating fertility, men have a shape that indicates their virility.

From a front or back view, shoulders should be wide and V taper down to a narrow waist with nice wide lats. For men or women, nice thick calves also make a big difference in that initial visual impression. Asking which muscle is important is a silly question. It's all about proportion and Arnold talked about that at length.

This pose would be way less impressive without the huge lats giving him a v shape.

71TSxv WKAL

• JFL
You have got to be kidding. Ass is extremely important for dudes. I've had multiple ladies tell me how much they like my ass because I do lots of squats, lunges, step ups, cycling, etc.

Also, not knowing that back is extremely important? The same as when you look at a woman from the front or the back and want to see that hourglass/coke bottle shape with wide hips and narrow waist indicating fertility, men have a shape that indicates their virility.

From a front or back view, shoulders should be wide and V taper down to a narrow waist with nice wide lats. For men or women, nice thick calves also make a big difference in that initial visual impression. Asking which muscle is important is a silly question. It's all about proportion and Arnold talked about that at length.

This pose would be way less impressive without the huge lats giving him a v shape.

View attachment 408575
Im not gonna take advice from a 38 year old greycel with this body lmfao im like twice ur size and im 6ft3 also and u keep dropping bluepills

just fuck off u old fat buddy u look like uve been eating too much cheetos
705F4650 F7C5 4E6F 9482 B8B9362F3C3D

Shoulders is literally the only answer. Improving your shoulder to waist ratio gives insane aesthetic gains to your body, and gives you that desirable v taper

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Shoulders is literally the only answer. Improving your shoulder to waist ratio gives insane aesthetic gains to your body, and gives you that desirable v taper
Arms tho? Curls for the girls

Im not gonna take advice from a 38 year old greycel with this body lmfao im like twice ur size and im 6ft3 also and u keep dropping bluepills

just fuck off u old fat buddy u look like uve been eating too much cheetos
View attachment 408578
Aren't you the same guy that made a thread wondering why Jon Jones looks so shitty compared to you yet is one of the best fighters in the world?

JonJonesWeighIns

I'm not going to go dig up the thread like you taking the time to go through your database of user photos you collect. Lmao at keeping my pic saved and while my physique is not super impressive, I would absolutely whip your ass as you've already admitted that you have zero fighting experience.

Say what you like, I pull quality pussy with this grey bush dad bod. I don't think it's bad either considering that I used to race bicycles at 165lbs. I've been bulking for nearly 10 years now and am 6'2, 210lbs. I could easily cut down to make my abs and vascularity more noticeable.

I went from being way skinnier than this:
20191205 142431

To this, in my 30s as a natural:
20191210 033712

I don't claim that my body is super great, but it's also not total shit for a 38 year old natural and saying that you have to have a top tier physique to know what good aesthetics look like is like saying that only top athletes can be the best coaches. There are numerous examples that say otherwise.

Keep crying about potbellied fighters who can whip your ass in spite of you showing your abs.
Tenor 16

imo chest or arms, feels like people always look at arms first. Excluding neck here.
Theirs no important muscle wtf. Its about proportion wide shoulders and a big frame are important which are dependant on back, rear delts, side delts but ur still gonna look like a goof if you're out of proportion. People need to look at their body and wheither their arm dominant, shoulder dominant etc and then work the muscles accordingly.

It's no coincidence women love watching swimming and gymnastics the most when it's the Olympics.

Inverted V taper with the most prominence placed on the shoulders.

75d045b068c5dcc291de8a6ce04feda1

Adf8774539d21bfe3d043c24cd94c12a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
those studies are Always bullshit

a guy with wide shoulders and average arms is gonna look meh. A guy with average shoulders and big veiny arms is gonna look muscular. People always look at your arms first.
Women think differently from you big shoulders displays high androgenicity women love that shit same with thick necks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Arms tho? Curls for the girls

Everything is important. Shoulders I think are particularly important because they help a whole lot in giving the appearance of an ideal frame. That said if you just train only a couple muscles you'll end up looking very unaesthetic. Imo, full body (mostly upper body) is the answer, with a small emphasis on things like delts, lats and traps that give the appearance of a better frame, in addition to framing your face in a more attractive way.

Traps are so underrated