W for BrendioEEE

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

Brutal lookspill

Brendio over here has signed up to introduce himself as one of the most undesired demographics among youth these days, is fat, unkempt, has long shitty hair, the worst fashion sense i've ever seen that looks like if Chris Chan was obsessed with mixing Spider-Man with Pikachu instead of Sonic and made it into a hoodie instead of a necklace, a pubestache, long shitty hair that looks like it hasn't been combed since 1941 and smells like past expiration date hot cheetos and mountain dew and this mf on the left is STILL getting roasted for his face and being called a bigger incel despite getting his hair, beard and fashion sense the best he can make of it.

It's over

@BrendioEEE enjoy the W

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 12669, Beanermaxxer and 6 others
fuck it's been 2 seconds

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, thecel and Jason Voorhees
Brendio has a Good enough face but his 5'5 height failos him hard.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, thecel, Deleted member 10615 and 3 others
Brendio mogs here. Brendio is not even ugly he’s just fatcel fat fuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, thecel, Deleted member 10615 and 2 others
View attachment 1357891View attachment 1357892
Brutal lookspill

Brendio over here has signed up to introduce himself as one of the most undesired demographics among youth these days, is fat, unkempt, has long shitty hair, the worst fashion sense i've ever seen that looks like if Chris Chan was obsessed with mixing Spider-Man with Pikachu instead of Sonic and made it into a hoodie instead of a necklace, a pubestache, long shitty hair that looks like it hasn't been combed since 1941 and smells like past expiration date hot cheetos and mountain dew and this mf on the left is STILL getting roasted for his face and being called a bigger incel despite getting his hair, beard and fashion sense the best he can make of it.

It's over

@BrendioEEE enjoy the W
Brendio's not ugly looking. He's definitely more appealing that the guy on the left.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Jason Voorhees and RODEBLUR
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, Deleted member 10615 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
Brendio's not ugly looking. He's definitely more appealing that the guy on the left.
Well, depends. If you take him in that state, despite the PSL difference i'd say the other guy is more appealing.

In his current state though, easy mog.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12002
My weight was more of a problem than my height, once my face got better looking from weight loss, even before a status boost, I was called cute irl by random girls.

Only non-virgin, high bodycount females care about height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeamPunishment, SOS-Sonic, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I mog now
1632750951398-png.1337846
1632751023817-png.1337847
i-mog-jpg.1337848
brendio-mogs-gif.1337849
You have a really rounded neurocranium tbh, i never noticed this. Hairline also doesn't look ideal .

What happened to the picture of you pulling your lip corners up ?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
My weight was more of a problem than my height, once my face got better looking from weight loss, even before a status boost, I was called cute irl by random girls.

Only non-virgin, high bodycount females care about height.
Depends. There's a height limit where nobody will like you

In the USA (average height 5'8'') by only 3 inches below average i can imagine it won't be THAT rough.

But for someone like me, in a country where the average height is statistically 6'1'', i am 6 inches below average. You're not even human in these type of environments.

• +1
You have a really rounded neurocranium
This is probably the first time someone has ever even uttered this string of words in human history, stop falling for the meme terms on these websites, jfl.
What happened to the picture of you pulling your lip corners up ?
This one? This was when I was a bit chubbier, but it's still a good pic I think.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
This is probably the first time someone has ever even uttered this string of words in human history, stop falling for the meme terms on these websites, jfl.

This one? This was when I was a bit chubbier, but it's still a good pic I think.
It's not a meme term at all, nobody talks about this here but it's really noticeable

Especially here

Of course nobody would phrase it the way i did but i imagine people would notice

You look best with the long hair

The picture with the lip corners is the best one imo. Aside from that one that first one u posted is the best, but it's a completely different appeal .

It's like teens appeal to 20s appeal, idk what ur aim is but the latter is more masc and you could probably do better on tinder, nobody respects young looking people like me on Tinder so this means low matchcount

• +1
It's not a meme term at all, nobody talks about this here but it's really noticeable

Especially here
View attachment 1357904
Of course nobody would phrase it the way i did but i imagine people would notice

You look best with the long hair

The picture with the lip corners is the best one imo. Aside from that one that first one u posted is the best, but it's a completely different appeal .
View attachment 1357906View attachment 1357908
It's like teens appeal to 20s appeal, idk what ur aim is but the latter is more masc and you could probably do better on tinder, nobody respects young looking people like me on Tinder so this means low matchcount
And it just looks more NT in general, forgot to state .

• +1
View attachment 1357891View attachment 1357892
Brutal lookspill

It's over

@BrendioEEE enjoy the W
wtf is this video ?

she is literally the med version of my oneitis ?

• +1
I am not trying to be more masc, i'd rather have teen appeal. Women on Tinder have high bodycounts, so yes they prefer warriors, because high bodycount women typically were raped by ogres. Women with low bodycounts, particularly European low bodycount women, prefer feminine prettyboys.

• +1
His problem is his height and frame tbh. He should gymmax and wear lifts to look more intimidating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeamPunishment and Deleted member 10615
I mog now
i-mog-jpg.1337848
brendio-mogs-gif.1337849
if you were taller you'd do fine with women

your not ugly facially you look htn pretty boy, how old are you? im guessing over 25 but you look very young

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Jason Voorhees
His problem is his height and frame tbh. He should gymmax and wear lifts to look more intimidating
My frame mogs

This is what the Mayans saw when the Spaniards arrived.

• +1
I am not trying to be more masc, i'd rather have teen appeal. Women on Tinder have high bodycounts, so yes they prefer warriors, because high bodycount women typically were raped by ogres. Women with low bodycounts, particularly European low bodycount women, prefer feminine prettyboys.
Okay

How do you plan on finding these women ?

• +1
I mog now
i-mog-jpg.1337848
brendio-mogs-gif.1337849

I think Jubilee will never, ever make another incel AMA video. There’ll never be chances for real deformed subhumans to tell huge normie audiences how real incels’ lives are. It’s over for the incel community.

• +1
I think Jubilee will never, ever make another incel AMA video. There’ll never be chances for real deformed subhumans to tell huge normie audiences how real incels’ lives are. It’s over for the incel community.
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees

UGH I’m caging so damn much at the ambiguity at the end of the 2nd sentence.

Change it to, “…the ways that real incels’ lives are.”