Wʜʏ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜɪs ɢᴜʏ? Highest female appeal ever?

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025

Maybe not highest PSL ever but highest appeal for women for sure

Masculine and young looking, not harsh like Drago

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Venommm_, normie_joe, Clqs and 8 others
His eyes looks naturally like hunter gatherer.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
based i always liked this niggas looks. imagine having pajeet tier hair but also the most euro chad face ever. lucky

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, SlavicGeneral, WatermelonLover and 3 others
Ramirez is incel

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, BrahminBoss and iam good boy
  • +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet. and anitalooksmax
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, jinnu, zura and 1 other person
Dellisola moggs Chico to oblivion hes a pretty boy but still dimorphic

• +1
Dellisola moggs Chico to oblivion hes a pretty boy but still dimorphic
Francisco descended to MTN-HTN, he didn't took lookism seriously like Jordan. Bluepilled retard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.

this guy is a monster.

far too underrated here.

true female gaze maxxer.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, SlavicGeneral, iam good boy and 1 other person
Sure Bro a comment means he mogs a supermodel , ur outing urself as a dark triad coper shitskin
what’s with all the Ramirez cope recently @iam good boy @BrahminBoss

this guy is a monster.

far too underrated here.

true female gaze maxxer.
Meanwhile Jordan goes to Looksmax.org sees bloat comments and becomes a gay alien. I've never seen Jordan surrounded by girls, over for him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, randomguyonthenet. and WayneBraaaah
yeah he is Ale Dellisola the autistic gigachad
IMG 6782

"Chico is better looking" better looking for jbs

Last edited:
Nostalgic ass music

This guy proves eyes >>>> jaw. Also shows impact of bloat, in the pics where his face is not nearly as defined he looks borderline htn, but when he's chiseled becomes a terachad. + proves square head shape is not ideal.

His jaw is dogshit by the standards of this forum yet has the highest appeal ever.
His jaw is good. And what makes you think he has the highest appeal ever? You could easily say that's like henry cavill or someone and therefore jaw>eyes

His jaw is good. And what makes you think he has the highest appeal ever? You could easily say that's like henry cavill or someone and therefore jaw>eyes
His jaw is mtn from the front which matters the most and if he wasn't famous and posted while not ultra lean would be called boneless on here. Stop the cope, his jaw is just above average from the front.

He most definitely has the highest appeal, ask any girl, it's the only PSL 'god' (I know he technically is not) besides Chico I showed to my girl friends and they said looked 10/10. I repeat no girl I talked to found Barrett, Hexum, O'Pry, Gandy, Beckford or Mukasa nearly as attractive as Dellisola. Delilsola smokes every guy ever, Henry Cavill stands no chance lmao.

• +1
His jaw is mtn from the front which matters the most and if he wasn't famous and posted while not ultra lean would be called boneless on here. Stop the cope, his jaw is just above average from the front.
Cage
He most definitely has the highest appeal, ask any girl, it's the only PSL 'god' (I know he technically is not) besides Chico I showed to my girl friends and they said looked 10/10. I repeat no girl I talked to found Barrett, Hexum, O'Pry, Gandy, Beckford or Mukasa nearly as attractive as Dellisola. Delilsola smokes every guy ever, Henry Cavill stands no chance lmao.
Showing pics isnt gonna prove much. Sergi cabrer would get higher ratings than maher if you showed girls pics

Hexum had giga appeal and got top 10 most watched men for his time, but modern standards wise yea his appeal wouldn't be as great now

His eyes looks naturally like hunter gatherer.
"naturally"

meanwhile he's hard squinching in every fucking pose all the time

bruh

but yeah hes rlly gl, has no lateral zygo projection but it doesnt matter

This is what being him will get you

Screenshot 20240415 062143 Firefox

• JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Klasik01
This is what being him will get you

View attachment 2860434
What's her @? Btw she's hot af most people won't get gf half as hot as her although obviously she's nowhere near gigastacy level. (i have bimbo fetish though so to me she's a stacy, but irl natural lites smoke her).

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
What's her @? Btw she's hot af most people won't get gf half as hot as her although obviously she's nowhere near gigastacy level. (i have bimbo fetish though so to me she's a stacy, but irl natural lites smoke her).

It's his wife, go on his Insta, she's there.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
It's his wife, go on his Insta, she's there.
I take everything back. She's a gigastacy to me, I would literally kill to be with her (again I have very strong bimbo fetish and she looks like a good bimbo).

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe