W Skinmaxxing Stack?

SaltedMayonase

SaltedMayonase

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
59
Reputation
17

Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50​

Hydroquinone Tretinoin and Mometasone Furoate Cream​

2% Kojic Acid and Saffron Foaming Facewash

:feelsuhh:​

 
  • +1
Reactions: negative
good.

might be a little harsh on the skin barrier though
 
Decent, you could add more tho
 
Are you trying to become white passing or general lightening?
 
good.

might be a little harsh on the skin barrier though
what should I do?

I'll do the hydroquine cream for a month or two then take a break from it, sunscreens permanent i guess.

also how could I get a pinkish undertone? lycopene?
 
Are you trying to become white passing or general lightening?
general lightening i guess, with my features I'll be white passing with general lightening anyways.
 
Last edited:
recommendation?
This is my order
2 box of Isotretinoin 40mg (200 pills)
3 tubes of hydrocortisone 1%
3 tubes of hydroquinone 4%
2 tubes of estriol bp cream
2 tubes of tazarotene 0.05%
3 tubes of tretinoin 0.1%
2 tubes azelaic acid 20% :ogre:
 
Accutane? Estriol?
 
This is my order
2 box of Isotretinoin 40mg (200 pills)
3 tubes of hydrocortisone 1%
3 tubes of hydroquinone 4%
2 tubes of estriol bp cream
2 tubes of tazarotene 0.05%
3 tubes of tretinoin 0.1%
2 tubes azelaic acid 20% :ogre:
Accutane? Estriol?
I don't have acne and never got it. I could probably get it during puberty sometimes but chance is low as I'm already 16.
So, I don't think I'll need creams for acne.:feelshah:

I'll look into Estriol but I most probably won't find it near me. :feelswah:
 
I don't have acne and never got it. I could probably get it during puberty sometimes but chance is low as I'm already 16.
So, I don't think I'll need creams for acne.:feelshah:

I'll look into Estriol but I most probably won't find it near me. :feelswah:
India mart bud, and most of them aren’t for acne, they also hydrate your skin, fix hyperpigmentation, take away dark spots stuff like that
 
I don't have acne and never got it. I could probably get it during puberty sometimes but chance is low as I'm already 16.
So, I don't think I'll need creams for acne.:feelshah:

I'll look into Estriol but I most probably won't find it near me. :feelswah:
yeah you have to get it from a supplier
 

Similar threads

SaltedMayonase
LifeFuel W supplements?
Replies
9
Views
40
GoonMaxxer312
GoonMaxxer312
jbndzz
Replies
4
Views
99
Zymk
Zymk
lovewillnevercome
Replies
13
Views
80
nimbus
N
danielmaxxing
Replies
0
Views
29
danielmaxxing
danielmaxxing
jorraoo
Replies
2
Views
21
jorraoo
jorraoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top