SaltedMayonase
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Posts
- 59
- Reputation
- 17
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
what should I do?good.
might be a little harsh on the skin barrier though
general lightening i guess, with my features I'll be white passing with general lightening anyways.Are you trying to become white passing or general lightening?
recommendation?Decent, you could add more tho
This is my orderrecommendation?
This is my order
2 box of Isotretinoin 40mg (200 pills)
3 tubes of hydrocortisone 1%
3 tubes of hydroquinone 4%
2 tubes of estriol bp cream
2 tubes of tazarotene 0.05%
3 tubes of tretinoin 0.1%
2 tubes azelaic acid 20%![]()
I don't have acne and never got it. I could probably get it during puberty sometimes but chance is low as I'm already 16.Accutane? Estriol?
India mart bud, and most of them aren’t for acne, they also hydrate your skin, fix hyperpigmentation, take away dark spots stuff like thatI don't have acne and never got it. I could probably get it during puberty sometimes but chance is low as I'm already 16.
So, I don't think I'll need creams for acne.
I'll look into Estriol but I most probably won't find it near me.![]()
Yes?Accutane? Estriol?
yeah you have to get it from a supplierI don't have acne and never got it. I could probably get it during puberty sometimes but chance is low as I'm already 16.
So, I don't think I'll need creams for acne.
I'll look into Estriol but I most probably won't find it near me.![]()