Wakanda > Oreo

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
So today I saw one of my old schoolmates who posted a pic with her new black boyfriend. She's a typical SJW libtard who loves wholeheartedly Africa, where she's been spending months "to explore the nature and find herself". So it's not surprising that she found a black bf.

She reminded me of several female schoolmates / acquaintances I used to have : all are leftists with jungle fever. Some have spent a lot of time in Africa too, visited frequently black church, got dreadlocks, and never dated a white man. The point is, the black guys that these foids dated are all short skinny blacks from Africa, not western born black men who got enormous muscles and allegedly a 7inch dick.

The blackpill is right here : many modern white foids may prefer to date a black man, but they'll probably prefer a Wakanda warrior over an Oreo white wannabe. Since they hate their whiteness so much, they'll view westernized black guys as "being too white", and only look for the real "blackness" from Africa. Dating a Wakanda black dude is more "genuine", more "authentic". Besides, a third-world ethnic boyfriend can inflate their social status as being "open-minded", "compassionate" and "colorblind".

Suicidal blackpill for western born blackcels tbh.

JBB is a fucking meme. go look at a fucking statistic already and stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Nibba

well not specifically JBB but you said white women like black dick which is cope if you look at the statistics.
Some SJW white women