waking up for nothing is torture

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
Tbh
Its over if you have no real friends and therefore no plans to make

I wake up at fucking 1PM everyday and sleep at 4 AM

Boom i wake up again, nothing to do, rot in my home, go outside just to have a quick walk, repeat

Such a fucking depressing cycle. Im just waiting for school to meet my fake friends again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SHARK, Nosecel9000 and Peachy
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2607 and Loko88
I'm on the same boat. My semester starts in like two weeks and only then I will experience some human interaction. I haven't made any friends in the last 2 years, and now that I'm starting my final year, I will probably continue the same path. I did find a gf last year but she was normie af and I couldn't handle her friends and her obsession with weed, plus she was a frat girl which made things even worse. She was attracted to me but I wasn't attracted to her, which is why I found it exhausting to be around her.

That's me. no Friends, no GF, no Education, no Prospects, no Life.

JFL at my Subhuman existence.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mr contemptuous, Butthurt Dweller, Loko88 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
True,I only had one thing to be happy about when I wake up which is my oneitis,and she left me alone too

Tbh
Its over if you have no real friends and therefore no plans to make

I wake up at fucking 1PM everyday and sleep at 4 AM

Boom i wake up again, nothing to do, rot in my home, go outside just to have a quick walk, repeat

Such a fucking depressing cycle. Im just waiting for school to meet my fake friends again
[/QUOTE
Loko88

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Sad shit, man. Society is hell.

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
yeah i missed my chance being NT

now i have over 2k posts about dicks on an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 1182
See how many notifications you got

good looking dudes are having insane pleasue by fucking girls on daily basis.
its like we can survive without eating Michelin foods, but we are missing out some fucking important shit every seconds.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Alexanderr and Loko88
True,I only had one thing to be happy about when I wake up which is my oneitis,and she left me alone too
Same shit dude, we made out a few times and then she left too

yeah i missed my chance being NT

now i have over 2k posts about dicks on an incel forum

good looking dudes are having insane pleasue by fucking girls on daily basis.
its like we can survive without eating Michelin foods, but we are missing out some fucking important shit every seconds.

tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif

0UbkH2M.gif
0UbkH2M.gif
0UbkH2M.gif

HOW DO WE COPE??????????????

• +1
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif

0UbkH2M.gif
0UbkH2M.gif
0UbkH2M.gif

please dont.
after people trying to inject me some cope on this forum my brain has been fucked up.
believe the truth.
we are doomed.

please dont.
after people trying to inject me some cope on this forum my brain has been fucked up.
believe the truth.
we are doomed.

T H E R E 'S N O H O P E.

48Lr7Ft.gif
48Lr7Ft.gif
48Lr7Ft.gif
48Lr7Ft.gif
0UbkH2M.gif
0UbkH2M.gif
0UbkH2M.gif

I also have no real friends (y)

I just woke up from a dream with a repeating motif, a girl was cuddling with me a lot, in various situations (i.e. we were both in the back of a car and I had to consciously readjust my body so she could use me as a pillow and sleep.)

Waking up to a cruel incel reality is suffering, indeed, hopefully I will just die in my sleep one day.

• +1
I just woke up from a dream with a repeating motif, a girl was cuddling with me a lot, in various situations (i.e. we were both in the back of a car and I had to consciously readjust my body so she could use me as a pillow and sleep.)

Waking up to a cruel incel reality is suffering, indeed, hopefully I will just die in my sleep one day.

A week or so ago i had a dream where i returned to School and i met all my Classmates. at first i was surprised how nice they were (even the girls) they talked to me as if i was their friend and i was a big deal in School. i had a fun time and i remember i got a Date with this one girl.

So after all that was finished i stood up and left the Class. but as i left the room i heard one of the girls calling me a 'Creepy Low life' (that was the girl that i got Date with in the dream) and then the whole Class started laughing.

I awoke immediately after that covered in sweat and with tears rolling down my face feeling like my heart was gonna burst. at first i was really confused because i couldn't really make out if that actually happened or not. (the dream felt very real) but after some time i calmed down and realised it was just a dream. but i still felt like Garbage the whole day.

• So Sad
A week or so ago i had a dream where i returned to School and i met all my Classmates. at first i was surprised how nice they were (even the girls) they talked to me as if i was their friend and i was a big deal in School. i had a fun time and i remember i got a Date with this one girl.

So after all that was finished i stood up and left the Class. but as i left the room i heard one of the girls calling me a 'Creepy Low life' (that was the girl that i got Date with in the dream) and then the whole Class started laughing.

I awoke immediately after that covered in sweat and with tears rolling down my face feeling like my heart was gonna burst. at first i was really confused because i couldn't really make out if that actually happened or not. (the dream felt very real) but after some time i calmed down and realised it was just a dream. but i still felt like Garbage the whole day.
Holy shit thats some sad shit man

fuark

• +1