Want to know how delusional normies are regarding their looks?

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation
Well those are redditors, so not exactly normies but still

https://www.reddit.com/user/Elenamandarina/
level 1
Elenamandarina

4 years ago

6.5/7 I would say

H1UPd3Y
4MaCerx
level 1
chimoz1812

4 years ago

I would rate myself 7 out of 10, if I'm being completely honest.

XxrG14m
[deleted]

4 years ago

I'd say it depends on the day, but I'd give myself a solid 7 if you're into pale petite girls

D2AGOZa

all those people think they're decently above average jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Effortless, chaddyboi66 and 8 others
If they are above average I'm gandy.

Regardless, looks like a model bro trust me.
B7FA7606 22EE 4CF2 A58F 75F91115049F

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, 5'8manlet, Effortless and 7 others
All 4-5/10.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, chaddyboi66 and MiroslavBulldosex
7/10 means its average or little above average in the normie rating scale. I reted the same before .me:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
This guy is a 7 holy fuck
XxrG14m

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, chaddyboi66, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
Illusory superiority or the above average effect, tends to effect most people.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Tell normies they can't rate themselves a 7 and they lose their shit. They know they can't say 8 because that's too close to a 10, so most will settle for a 5 or a 6.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, volcelfatcel, zikzog and 2 others
7/10 face with 10/10 personality.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Effortless, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
Its because normies consider ugly to be close to a burns victim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and MiroslavBulldosex
Tell normies they can't rate themselves a 7 and they lose their shit. They know they can't say 8 because that's too close to a 10, so most will settle for a 5 or a 6.
Lol told my younger brother that and he was seething cus he rated his gf a 10/10:lul:. Told him she was a 5 maybe a 6 at a push and he lost it. Saying I dont know anything cus I dont get bitches, as if you need to touch fire to know it burns

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, chaddyboi66, zikzog and 2 others
Lol told my younger brother that and he was seething cus he rated his gf a 10/10:lul:. Told him she was a 5 maybe a 6 at a push and he lost it. Saying I dont know anything cus I dont get bitches, as if you need to touch fire to know it burns
Yeah normies overrate themselves a lot but they overrate even more the girls they fuck

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 10367, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Over honestly. If this is what normies think is above average I'm gandy himself reincarnated. Absolutely delusional, the guy that rated himself as 7 looks like rambocels balding cousin

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yeah normies overrate themselves a lot but they overrate even more the girls they fuck
Should've seen how this mf reacted when I told him about RTT. Told me Zyzz was ugly despite SMV mogging my manlet pretty boy frauded brother to the moon and back.

"You wanna be like that? You're a douchebage man" Just go to the clubs bro everyone slays there even x our 6'0 obese 5/10 faced friend gets attention bro. Girls touched his pp once there through pants. Doesnt realise even x mogs me cus 5'6 vs 6'0, I would be invisible in comparison literally.

Bring height up. Some girls dont care about height bro. Aware of blackpill still tries to bluepill me by saying I have 20% of women available to me vs the 80-100% most avg men+ have

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, volcelfatcel and MiroslavBulldosex
Jesus christ redditors are so soy that even I mog the average white redditor while being rice JFL

first foid was reasonable