War to normies!!!!

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Kekistanis are the right wing version of soy boys tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Wincel
Kekistanis are the right wing version of soy boys tbh.
Go check out big man Tyrone on yt. In one vid he shows pics of people that bought his merch....lemme tell u VSTcel....they look worse than soymales

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Go check out big man Tyrone on yt. In one vid he shows pics of people that bought his merch....lemme tell u VSTcel....they look worse than soymales
Alt-rightcels go around calling people subhumans, but if the Nazis won the war they'd be the first ones to get sent to the chambers along with trannies and nu-males.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Alt-rightcels go around calling people subhumans, but if the Nazis won the war they'd be the first ones to get sent to the chambers along with trannies and nu-males.
I was thinking the same thing. Legit son.

They're just as much untermensch than the people they make fun of.

There was this lard ass I went to HS with that was a Nazi anf I tried explaining that to him but he was like NO NUH BLUE EYES BLOND MASTERRACE

• +1
Reactions: VST and Wincel
I was thinking the same thing. Legit son.

They're just as much untermensch than the people they make fun of.

There was this lard ass I went to HS with that was a Nazi anf I tried explaining that to him but he was like NO NUH BLUE EYES BLOND MASTERRACE
Over for Nazicels tbh.
Best they can hope for is a Thai mail order bride, but unfortunately they won't settle for that cause "muh Aryan genetix"

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Over for Nazicels tbh.
Best they can hope for is a Thai mail order bride, but unfortunately they won't settle for that cause "muh Aryan genetix"
Yeah meanwhile Tyrone has impregnated 20 landwhale nigresses and furthers the genetic shit that is the inner city community

• +1
Reactions: VST
Yeah meanwhile Tyrone has impregnated 20 landwhale nigresses and furthers the genetic shit that is the inner city community
Legit, if anything the "alt-right" should impregnate any woman they can, better Bleached than blacked, but let's be honest, they're too ugly to even get the fattest of nigresses.

Legit, if anything the "alt-right" should impregnate any woman they can, better Bleached than blacked, but let's be honest, they're too ugly to even get the fattest of nigresses.
Yeah I agree 100%. The reason black dudes have this stereotype of slaying is cuz they have 20+ kids with fat used up women and have shitty genetically retarded kids.

• +1
Reactions: VST