Warning about using mk677 and how to fix it

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Mk677 can raise prolactin. The risk gets higher with higher with higher doses of mk677. Not everyone is going to be susceptible to such a big prolactin increase to the point where it starts causing noticeable problems but almost everyone will have some degree of prolactin increase. Some people are very susceptible and there are many logs of people online using mk677 and getting pretty severe high prolactin side effects.

Having high prolactin not only causes some shitty side effects but also means you're shooting yourself in the foot when it comes to heightmaxxing. High prolactin causes the proliferation of estrogen receptors which will contribute to your growth plates fusing.

If you've been on mk677 for more than a month and are still significantly bloated the cause of that is almost guaranteed to be elevated prolactin. Other high prolactin symptoms you may experience are varying degrees of erectile dysfunction, taking forever to cum, hard lumps under your nipples and lactating.

As far as controlling prolactin from mk677 simply using the following supplements will be plenty. The most important one is the b6 but vitamin E is cheap so I would try to get those 2 or all 3 if you can afford it. Here is some good info I ripped from another source.

• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & P-5-P) - To lower prolactin levels it's recommend you take 50-200mg of P-5-P a day, in divided doses. If you want to take regular B6, which can sometimes cause minor side effects, take 300-1000 mg per day in divided doses.
    Read the label before you buy B6 (if you choose not to get P-5-P), because the Pyridoxine Hydrochloride type of B6 (in most supplements) has been shown to be a prolactin inhibitor, but Pyridoxal Hydrochloride has been shown to be ineffective at lowering prolactin – make sure you buy the right type!
  • Vitamin E - When using Vitamin E as a prolactin inhibitor, it's recommended that you take 300-400 IU per day of natural Vitamin E – this can be raised up to dosages such as 1000 IU for greater prolactin control, but be aware of the possible side effects outline here
    Natural Vitamin E is labelled D-Alpha Tocopherol whereas synthetic is labeled DL-Alpha Tocopherol – the natural form works best. D-Alpha Tocopherol with mixed natural tocopherols or D-Alpha Tocopherol with mixed natural tocotrienols are the absolute best forms to take.
  • SAM-e - Take 400-1200 mg a day of SAM-e along with Vitamin B6 and Vitamin E. An added bonus is SAM-E's ability to detoxify the liver.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, fauxfox, Deleted member 1680 and 6 others
I just brought some Mk 677(I'll run it year round) and Lgd-4033 (I'm running it 8 weeks). Will running some AI to not crush my estrogen but bring it to the normal range help me? Anytime I research about sarms and pct I'm always reading that AI is needed. Can it also help with the prolactin issues?

I just brought some Mk 677(I'll run it year round) and Lgd-4033 (I'm running it 8 weeks). Will running some AI to not crush my estrogen but bring it to the normal range help me? Anytime I research about sarms and pct I'm always reading that AI is needed. Can it also help with the prolactin issues?
Your estrogen will already be supressed running lgd without a test base. Don't make it even worse by taking an AI.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
good stuff homie, didn't research much on prolactin

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I don't like MK-677. No use for it for me tbh.

Ipamorelin and Mod GRF(1-29) won't spike cortisol and prolactin. Pretty much all other GHRH/Somatostatins will. And most others will increase your body's production of Ghrelin too. There's really no better combo than ipa and mod if you're not a poorcel

Last edited:
Your estrogen will already be supressed running lgd without a test base. Don't make it even worse by taking an AI.
I'm still kind off confused because in this video he's basically saying that at the start of a sarm cycle since testosterone is not binding to the muscles, the body converts more of it to estrogen because it's just "floating around". He just wants us to use it at the start of the cycle because of this.

I'm still kind off confused because in this video he's basically saying that at the start of a sarm cycle since testosterone is not binding to the muscles, the body converts more of it to estrogen because it's just "floating around". He just wants us to use it at the start of the cycle because of this.

He's talking about SHBG or what? How does testosterone bind to your muscles? I didn't watch the video but that sounds retarded.

dude looks like a chucky doll

Yeah you might have a small surge of estrogen, nothing you should take an AI for Imo.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Mk677 can raise prolactin. The risk gets higher with higher with higher doses of mk677. Not everyone is going to be susceptible to such a big prolactin increase to the point where it starts causing noticeable problems but almost everyone will have some degree of prolactin increase. Some people are very susceptible and there are many logs of people online using mk677 and getting pretty severe high prolactin side effects.

Having high prolactin not only causes some shitty side effects but also means you're shooting yourself in the foot when it comes to heightmaxxing. High prolactin causes the proliferation of estrogen receptors which will contribute to your growth plates fusing.

If you've been on mk677 for more than a month and are still significantly bloated the cause of that is almost guaranteed to be elevated prolactin. Other high prolactin symptoms you may experience are varying degrees of erectile dysfunction, taking forever to cum, hard lumps under your nipples and lactating.

As far as controlling prolactin from mk677 simply using the following supplements will be plenty. The most important one is the b6 but vitamin E is cheap so I would try to get those 2 or all 3 if you can afford it. Here is some good info I ripped from another source.

• Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & P-5-P) - To lower prolactin levels it's recommend you take 50-200mg of P-5-P a day, in divided doses. If you want to take regular B6, which can sometimes cause minor side effects, take 300-1000 mg per day in divided doses.
    Read the label before you buy B6 (if you choose not to get P-5-P), because the Pyridoxine Hydrochloride type of B6 (in most supplements) has been shown to be a prolactin inhibitor, but Pyridoxal Hydrochloride has been shown to be ineffective at lowering prolactin – make sure you buy the right type!
  • Vitamin E - When using Vitamin E as a prolactin inhibitor, it's recommended that you take 300-400 IU per day of natural Vitamin E – this can be raised up to dosages such as 1000 IU for greater prolactin control, but be aware of the possible side effects outline here
    Natural Vitamin E is labelled D-Alpha Tocopherol whereas synthetic is labeled DL-Alpha Tocopherol – the natural form works best. D-Alpha Tocopherol with mixed natural tocopherols or D-Alpha Tocopherol with mixed natural tocotrienols are the absolute best forms to take.
  • SAM-e - Take 400-1200 mg a day of SAM-e along with Vitamin B6 and Vitamin E. An added bonus is SAM-E's ability to detoxify the liver.
yeah i was gonna run mk677 and k2 but i changed my mind lately so just k2

I think mk677 is worth it, you just have to be mindful of this stuff.

Whatever happens, do you think 25mg of mk677 every night is overkill for heightmaxxing ?

Whatever happens, do you think 25mg of mk677 every night is overkill?
I'm gonna be doing 10mg per night because that's plenty to improve my sleep quality. If you want the bigger IGF-1 increase for muscle building etc than 20 or 25mgs might be worth it for you.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8

Just a reminder too that prolactin spikes after ejaculation and is responsible for a kill in sexual drive for a few days but goes away after 2 weeks of no sexual activity

The bloating is from anti diuretic hormone and theres not much that can help besides aspirin

I'm gonna be doing 10mg per night because that's plenty to improve my sleep quality. If you want the bigger IGF-1 increase for muscle building etc than 20 or 25mgs might be worth it for you.
every night??