Was I a pussy tbh?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
At my work's Christmas party, after everyone was gone me and a new girl (19yo) were mad cuz we didn't really get a chance to do much. (This girl kept eyeing me and I caught her staring several times)

So when she was on her break I told her let's go to the warehouse and check out what's there, we went and we were all alone talking and she started telling me about her past of drug addictions and crime and how she's recovering etc. We ate some leftovers and eventually she got to talking how her husband is too needy and too serious etc and she said "you're pretty attractive and fun to talk to".

The problem is, her husband also works where we work and I know for a fact he owns a lot of guns and is a bit wack, if he found out about anything between us he legit might have shot me. So I changed the topic to something else and walked her back.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
It depends. Did you want to fuck her? Is she hot?

If she did say those things, it was painfully obvious she wanted your cock inside her. And if you wanted to do it too and you didn't - then yes you were a pussy.

But if her husband is who you say he is...Being a pussy in this scenario may not necessarily be the stupid thing to do.

But who said slayers were smart and always made the best decisions? They fuck and ask questions later.

It depends. Did you want to fuck her? Is she hot?

If she did say those things, it was painfully obvious she wanted your cock inside her. And if you wanted to do it too and you didn't - then yes you were a pussy.

But if her husband is who you say he is...Being a pussy in this scenario may not necessarily be the stupid thing to do.

But who said slayers were smart and always made the best decisions? They fuck and ask questions later.
He can find another girl involving less troubles.

PD: I've been called needy. Stupid foids lol

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Did you want to fuck her? Is she hot?
Honestly, I was horny as fuck. And she's also pretty attractive but you can tell clearly from her face that she used a lot of drugs in her past (she has those meth eyes)

Yeah the problem is i actually work with this guy and I shadowed under him a few times for training.

Idk tbh. Looking back I kind of wish I went for a blowjob lol

Honestly, I was horny as fuck. And she's also pretty attractive but you can tell clearly from her face that she used a lot of drugs in her past (she has those meth eyes)

Yeah the problem is i actually work with this guy and I shadowed under him a few times for training.

Idk tbh. Looking back I kind of wish I went for a blowjob lol
Ikr? There's something about their eyes and they do tend to have behavioral problems. I mean u can already tell, the girl is doing that at the place her husband works...

I wish i applied this advices to myself because and didn't go after problematic girls :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
He can find another girl involving less troubles.

PD: I've been called needy. Stupid foids lol
Yeah this was what my brain was telling me. Right after I took her back I ended up having a 30 minute convo with some co-workers and I also got some clues that the redhead girl (oneitis) seems to be into me, won't go into details but basically we flirted back and forth and she laughed at everything i said. The whole day has been like this, social dominance and feelings of euphoria.

This is what phenibut with modafinil can do to a person

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I can't stop thinking about her naked now. Fuck me

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Apparently she told her husband that I offered her drugs and they filed a report to HR.

:feelskek: :feelskek:
I literally don't give a fuck. I didn't offer her anything, the lying bitch

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood